Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bindaas Bol-CC#11 Invite Only (Page 59)

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 37187

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP



Why would she do that ? When first thing in morning she wakes up and gauti says "yahan pe
Doston ke beech baat ho rahee hain" and is rude and personal with her... Why would she punish Punz? Again flashback - yesterday dimpy was fine with Punz. She even hugged him and it was gauti who started fighting with her :). So why would she give dand to Punz when it's gauti who broke 2 mugs of other HMs. She wasn't personal like gauti is vile these days. Dead Ouch

I haven't watched today's episode yet.  Oh yea she was fine with Punz but still taunting that you nominated me. As per Dimpy , she had a problem with Punz when she ws looking for emotional support, PUnz told her that she was wrong.  and yeah Dimpy hugged and  is fine with Punz. 

If Gauti was rude to her in that "friends " comment today, What exactly she did yesterday with that gajar ka halwa BS...She even bitched about Gautam to everyone in the bedroom gang ??  
and yeah she is not personal at all...SleepyLOL

If she punished for breaking the mugs, I would agree with her, and that's why I said , it would be interesting to see her reasoning , I believe they haven't shown yet ?  


Edited by Nishita123 - 24 December 2014 at 10:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6-AAMIRnSHERRY-.Dilwale.naadanmasakalli

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Joined: 11 November 2013
Posts: 18333

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Dimpy wouldn't have reached thus far had she not helped Gautam
Usi ke fans ka support yahan tak laya hay

So its wrong to say gautam hasn't given her anything


Lmao... Who fans vote for is their issue. What has gauti done himself gaming wise ? So now basically u disagree with PC where They asked - u have given unconditional support to gauti and Punz and haven't got reciprocity which she responded v well with sound explaination and how she gives benefit of doubt to them. LOL...

Gautam fought pritam for her 
He argued with karishma for her
When she asked him to shut up he didnt argue back
He chose her as a guard
He gave her name for captaincy
He told her where she went wrong.
He was the one pacifying her when ali and upen were busy fighting 
He never bitched about her
He hasnt nominated her
He coerced others to name Dimpy as captain...KUD were unhappy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Joined: 09 February 2006
Posts: 8923

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by Nishita123


Himmat hai toh Punz ko punishment deti na...Tab I would have agreed with her completely.
She is going against Gautam just to stay in good books of bedroom gang, ab toh aisa lag raha hai...pehle gajar ka halwa and now this punishment , hmm... ye punishment ka reason should be interesting...coming from "logical" dimpy.


Its great that she went against Gautam cos she was disappointed that he din support her..But Puneet & Pritam have been bigger culprits in her case..The problem here is that Gautam doesn't sugarcoat his words..He fought with her & then said you were wrong..You can call it egoistic too..Depends on your POV..But Puneet as usual acted all diplomatic & only chooses to bitch behind Dimpy's back..The sad part here is that every time PG have a fight with someone, even if Puneet has committed the bigger mistake, that other party patches up with Puneet & takes out all the frustration on Gautam instead..And Gautam in turn never punishes/ nominates them LOL Am reaklly interested to know Dimpy's reasoning tomorrow LOL


1. Gauti fought with her. for no reason. Trying to thopofy sach and jhooth and advise from friend and went on to say ..even her friends I.e he is not with her. Basically he mad her own point himself. Wink
2. That's not enough. He wakes up and when she is speaking about 2 mugs that he broke (disgusting and vile Dead Ouch behaviour by gauti... He tells her that yahan pe doston ke beech mein baat ho rahee hain... Hain? Ab he has ownership on rest of HMs and their dosti LOL.

Punz on other hand hugged her and Pritam didn't even fight after being told she made statement on his character by Ali In secret task. And she has the pulse on Pritam ...

So why would she punish anyone other than gulati ? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobin

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Joined: 22 September 2011
Posts: 15044

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP


Exactly blu. But as we know. Gauti is in a loop...And apparently has trademarked the word friendship in bb house. His own dosts in this case call him deemag ka mareez (and mind he is the one who thopfied friendship on them) so who are we to argue about that (his deemagi santolan) now ... ROFL ROFL


Don't know whether this is after effect of diandra's eviction . He lost his mind . Pritam who calls him dog is his friend . The girl who makes him captain , saves him and gives immunity is gamer , bitching queen . He doesn't even have proper words to counter attack her and to win arguement calls pritam thali ka baingan friend . Now if he has decided to do ringa roses with horrible people like pritam puneet  , nothing can be done .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Joined: 09 February 2006
Posts: 8923

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Dimpy wouldn't have reached thus far had she not helped Gautam
Usi ke fans ka support yahan tak laya hay

So its wrong to say gautam hasn't given her anything


Lmao... Who fans vote for is their issue. What has gauti done himself gaming wise ? So now basically u disagree with PC where They asked - u have given unconditional support to gauti and Punz and haven't got reciprocity which she responded v well with sound explaination and how she gives benefit of doubt to them. LOL...


Gautam fought pritam for her
He argued with karishma for her
When she asked him to shut up he didnt argue back
He chose her as a guard
He gave her name for captaincy
He told her where she went wrong.
He was the one pacifying her when ali and upen were busy fighting
He never bitched about her
He hasnt nominated her
He coerced others to name Dimpy as captain...KUD were unhappy


Lmao. He didn't do most of these but best part please see xaptaincy vote again. He said Punz and he weren't here and asked everyone to vote on who should be captain... :). He hasn't fought with oritam for her. She fought Pritam for gauti... :).

Disclaimer : sabka alag alag nazariya hain .. Yeh Mera hain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobin

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Joined: 11 November 2013
Posts: 18333

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Chalo sahi hay everyone is entitled to their own opinion

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6.Dilwale.Pri_BSNishita123

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Joined: 22 September 2011
Posts: 15044

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP


Lmao. He didn't do most of these but best part please see xaptaincy vote again. He said Punz and he weren't here and asked everyone to vote on who should be captain... :). He hasn't fought with oritam for her. She fought Pritam for gauti... :).

Disclaimer : sabka alag alag nazariya hain .. Yeh Mera hain


jasoos , when you get time do see these uncensored videos

http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/dimpy-and-gauti-fight-day93-10104680-13.html#nav

http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/dimpy-and-puneet-clarify-day93-10104682-13.html#nav

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44309

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP



1. Gauti fought with her. for no reason. Trying to thopofy sach and jhooth and advise from friend and went on to say ..even her friends I.e he is not with her. Basically he mad her own point himself. Wink
2. That's not enough. He wakes up and when she is speaking about 2 mugs that he broke (disgusting and vile Dead Ouch behaviour by gauti... He tells her that yahan pe doston ke beech mein baat ho rahee hain... Hain? Ab he has ownership on rest of HMs and their dosti LOL.

Punz on other hand hugged her and Pritam didn't even fight after being told she made statement on his character by Ali In secret task. And she has the pulse on Pritam ...

So why would she punish anyone other than gulati ? LOL


Yeah he fought with her & then they patched up..She was upset he din support her & in turn he explained his POV that he felt she was wrong..Din choose to sugarcoat like Puneet..Dimpy in return has been poking him since yesterday..Kept his coat in lost & found, stretched the halwa issue , interfered in the cup fight though it was not related to her in any way, has been instigating Upen, Tanna & Sonali against Gautam- i say hisab barabar..Pritam & Puneet on the other hand nominated her & even today, Pritam & Dimpy had a nasty fight where Ali called her all sorts of names..Oh & did you know Dimpy called Gautam mentally retarded or ' inka mansik santhulan teek nahi hai' ' he has issues' multiple times during their task today & Gautam dint as much as make a face & took it in the right spirit? But of course, end me sabse bada villain toh Gautam hi hai..Even after all that Ali & Pritam told her in today's epi LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6.Dilwale.-AAMIRnSHERRY-GrumpyTheCatNishita123

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bindaas Bol-CC#13 Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73

Author: KJasoosChulbulP   Replies: 581   Views: 24167

KJasoosChulbulP 581 24167 09 April 2015 at 10:11pm by WreckLass
Bindaas Bol-CC#10 Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: KJasoosChulbulP   Replies: 1198   Views: 27396

KJasoosChulbulP 1198 27396 23 December 2014 at 7:13am by .Amrita
Bindaas Bol-CC#9 Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --SH7_Sunny--   Replies: 1204   Views: 32741

--SH7_Sunny-- 1204 32741 21 December 2014 at 3:17am by rogerrocks
Bindaas Bol-CC#9 Invite Only-DT NT Pg 47

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: naadanmasakalli   Replies: 1202   Views: 35089

naadanmasakalli 1202 35089 14 December 2014 at 3:22pm by GrumpyTheCat
Bindaas Bol-CC#8 Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Pri_BS   Replies: 1197   Views: 31104

Pri_BS 1197 31104 13 December 2014 at 6:29am by --SH7_Sunny--

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index