Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bindaas Bol-CC#11 Invite Only (Page 35)

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Ques: Why does it take more than a million sperms to Fertilize one Egg?
Ans:
1) Female Ego...Rejection without Reason!
2) Male Ego...Won't Ask For Directions!...

Good one!  LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP

rupa_6 IF-Rockerz
rupa_6
rupa_6

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

I am getting done with dimpy why did she made such a big issue out of halwa. Wasn't she the one who said few days ago that the way you eat defines you as a person about Karishma and sonali that they are bhukkads and not classy caz they eat too much and t lady the classy miss dimpy made a scene caz ali and Gautam ate halwa . First of all usme tha hi kitna ? . I agree that Gautam should've asked Karishma forts but everyone said it's alright Karishma likes it when people eat stuff made by her mom. After that dimpy acted so cheap.

NM, I totally what you are saying. Just saw that clip ...Dimpy was standing right next to Gautam while he was pouring into a bartan to warm it up. 
She was right there. She did see and pointed out ki Tanna se poocho...Everyone (including Upen ) said pooch ne ke zarrorat nahi hai. Tanna will be happy to share it.

Ali came and asked for his share. Dippy could have also asked if she wanted it. She was right that for Christ sake. 
She went into bathroom with her plate in her hand just to ask Gauti if he had finished. WTH :((
Ali ne bei khaya bhai. Woh nahi dikha . 

C'mon Dimps ...didn't see this coming from you. 

P.S - When gauti does something its microscopically analysed jab Dimpy kare toh its brushed off under the carpet. Wah ri duniyaOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPliberiangirl.Dilwale.Pri_BS-AAMIRnSHERRY-naadanmasakalli

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupa_6

I am getting done with dimpy why did she made such a big issue out of halwa. Wasn't she the one who said few days ago that the way you eat defines you as a person about Karishma and sonali that they are bhukkads and not classy caz they eat too much and t lady the classy miss dimpy made a scene caz ali and Gautam ate halwa . First of all usme tha hi kitna ? . I agree that Gautam should've asked Karishma forts but everyone said it's alright Karishma likes it when people eat stuff made by her mom. After that dimpy acted so cheap.

NM, I totally what you are saying. Just saw that clip ...Dimpy was standing right next to Gautam while he was pouring into a bartan to warm it up.
She was right there. She did see and pointed out ki Tanna se poocho...Everyone (including Upen ) said pooch ne ke zarrorat nahi hai. Tanna will be happy to share it.

Ali came and asked for his share. Dippy could have also asked if she wanted it. She was right that for Christ sake.
She went into bathroom with her plate in her hand just to ask Gauti if he had finished. WTH :((

P.S - When gauti does something its microscopically analysed jab Dimpy kare toh its brushed off under the carpet. Wah ri duniyaOuch

I said the same thing About first part too Rupa. Khana hain to bolo. And going to WR to ask was lame.

But puking action by gauti was also lame.

Either way if that footage is what makes it to 45 min epi - tells u how sucky the rest of content is. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6liberiangirl

rupa_6 IF-Rockerz
rupa_6
rupa_6

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

I said the same thing About first part too Rupa. Khana hain to bolo. And going to WR to ask was lame.

Either way if that footage is what makes it to 45 min epi - tells u how sucky the rest of content is. LOL

Gauti puke action I didn;t see...sorry I am watching on desirulez. 

But agar kiya bhi hai toh whats a big deal. halwa has been lying there since two days tab usko nahi khan that. 
Jab Gauti khaya tab bhi yaad aaya Dimpy ko. Bekar ka chillar fight kar rahi hai . I thought she was smarter than this. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.-AAMIRnSHERRY-GrumpyTheCatnaadanmasakalli

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Ques: Why does it take more than a million sperms to Fertilize one Egg?
Ans:
1) Female Ego...Rejection without Reason!
2) Male Ego...Won't Ask For Directions!...
Stern Smile

KJasoosChulbulP

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

Gauti puke action I didn;t see...sorry I am watching on desirulez. 

But agar kiya bhi hai toh whats a big deal. halwa has been lying there since two days tab usko nahi khan that. 
Jab Gauti khaya tab bhi yaad aaya Dimpy ko. Bekar ka chillar fight kar rahi hai . I thought she was smarter than this. 

Both were wrong am not saying gauti doing that was right but come on she kept making an issue and talking with everyone that he finished the halwa only then he said ok if you are really that desperate for halwa then toh now i can only puke & you can eat it otherwise it's gone  more like khatam karo . dimpy didn't stopped at the bathroom she went inside and kept cribbing about halwa more than karishma karishma didn't even say anything dimpy started hammering in her head tumhare relationship ache nahi hain gautam ke saath yet he ate it emotional value then only she said he wants footage from me i make him hero crap. but she still didn't crib about halwa & the fact that gautam ate it as much as dimpy did .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6Pri_BS-AAMIRnSHERRY-GrumpyTheCat

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6Pri_BSnaadanmasakalli

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Waisey ab samaj mein aya ke Dimpy ke khilaaf kyon itni soch badh rahee hain... mr dosti himself has no clue how much he has benefited from Dimpy ... 
Punz .. itney pyaar se maara Dimpy ko.. you went to sleep without saying anything to me... LOLLOLLOL... sarkar ka saam daam dhand bhed..  
Then gauti (woh kaisey chup rahega when paapa punz speaks).. - sab ki rai hain..Wink

Dimpy - Sahee galat kaun sabit karega... and of course everyone has a rite to his/her opinion.. LOL.. advise is ok... nomination is different.. 

Gauti - tum galat jaogi to hum bolenge... Wink

Dimpy - Taali kabhi ek haath se nahin bajti... tum kaun hotey ho galat bolney ke liye.. and her explaination-- that whatever happened.. i had done for u.. 

Gauti going -- kya? ... hain??? Ouch 

Dimpy - jab time aaya to sabse pehle tumney mujhey support nahee kiya.. 

Gauti - Mein seedha aadmi hoon.. str8 sochta hoon.. 

Gauti - do you think this is torturing me.. because i know you... ... awww gauti...  ... i know your strategy...

Gauti - ka dosti ka bhaashan.. dost nahee rahenge... 

And Dimpy's game set and match moment to Gauti's playing music... This is the second friend you are loosing after Diandra... and 

bluerobin

Go to top