Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bindaas Bol-CC#11 Invite Only (Page 29)

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Joined: 11 November 2013
Posts: 18333

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

Originally posted by rogerrocks


No actually Gautam asked permission..He said ' poochna hai kya'? And then Upen & Puneet told him ' sab do din se kha rahe hain..there is no need to ask permission..Karishma will only be happy to share' or something on those lines LOLLOL  The issue was that he & Ali finished the remaining halwa without informing Dimpy cos i guess she wanted to eat too LOL


but my honest opinion is that it is better for gautam to take anything from luxuary budget and refrain himself from using anything of karishma or any other contestant since all are his enemies . They even make a big deal for a thing as small as safety pin and here it is food that is involved " gajar ka halwa made of gold and sentiments of tanna's mother " LOL

Apni sasu maa ke hath ka halwa khane men kya galat baat hay?Embarrassed

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44309

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin



but my honest opinion is that it is better for gautam to take anything from luxuary budget and refrain himself from using anything of karishma or any other contestant since all are his enemies . They even make a big deal for a thing as small as safety pin and here it is food that is involved " gajar ka halwa made of gold and sentiments of tanna's mother " LOL


Gajar ka halwa can be very tempting ya EmbarrassedLOL  I totally get your point but these ppl go crazy over food thanks to all the rules & restrictions so its probably difficult to resist the temptation LOL


Edited by rogerrocks - 23 December 2014 at 12:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6bluerobin

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Joined: 11 November 2013
Posts: 18333

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Lol i want Gaumpy back together
Bohot ho Gaya bss...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 37176

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Originally posted by bluerobin

Originally posted by rogerrocks


No actually Gautam asked permission..He said ' poochna hai kya'? And then Upen & Puneet told him ' sab do din se kha rahe hain..there is no need to ask permission..Karishma will only be happy to share' or something on those lines LOLLOL  The issue was that he & Ali finished the remaining halwa without informing Dimpy cos i guess she wanted to eat too LOL


but my honest opinion is that it is better for gautam to take anything from luxuary budget and refrain himself from using anything of karishma or any other contestant since all are his enemies . They even make a big deal for a thing as small as safety pin and here it is food that is involved " gajar ka halwa made of gold and sentiments of tanna's mother " LOL

Apni sasu maa ke hath ka halwa khane men kya galat baat hay?Embarrassed

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Joined: 22 September 2011
Posts: 15044

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

[QUOTE=bluerobin]
Gajar ka halwa can be very tempting ya EmbarrassedLOL  I totally get your point but these ppl go crazy over food thanks to all the rules & restrictions so its probably difficult to resist the temptation LOL


by the way roger , in twitter rahul mahajan is already writing love letters to sonali , hey bhagwan , now only this is left and sambhavna asking whether he is in love Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6rogerrocks

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Joined: 22 September 2011
Posts: 15044

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123


ROFL


Diandra is in mental shock today yaar , No tweets because unconscious after ganna dance . Jo sapna main nahi socha woh gaya , diandra ki priya sakhi karishma le gaya gauatam ko ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPrupa_6

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44309

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin



by the way roger , in twitter rahul mahajan is already writing love letters to sonali , hey bhagwan , now only this is left and sambhavna asking whether he is in love Angry


So Sonali & Dimpy wont be leaving anytime soon..Pls bring Diandra as a WC too..I heard Mehak is entering & she supports Gautam LOL

Rahul-Dimpy-Sonali
Rahul-Dimpy-Ali
Upen-Sonali-Gautam
Sonali-Gautam-Diandra
Gautam-Diandra-Rahul
Mehak-Gautam-Diandra LOL

Pls feel free to add to this list of crappy love triangles..Big Boss has lost it..I'd rather watch Ekta's crappy soaps than watch this shit LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobin

rupa_6 IF-Rockerz
rupa_6
rupa_6

Joined: 12 September 2006
Posts: 7330

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Lol i want Gaumpy back together
Bohot ho Gaya bss...

That can happen only when Punz gets out. Tab tak toh not possibleLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bindaas Bol-CC#13 Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73

Author: KJasoosChulbulP   Replies: 581   Views: 24157

KJasoosChulbulP 581 24157 09 April 2015 at 10:11pm by WreckLass
Bindaas Bol-CC#10 Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: KJasoosChulbulP   Replies: 1198   Views: 27390

KJasoosChulbulP 1198 27390 23 December 2014 at 7:13am by .Amrita
Bindaas Bol-CC#9 Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --SH7_Sunny--   Replies: 1204   Views: 32736

--SH7_Sunny-- 1204 32736 21 December 2014 at 3:17am by rogerrocks
Bindaas Bol-CC#9 Invite Only-DT NT Pg 47

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: naadanmasakalli   Replies: 1202   Views: 35087

naadanmasakalli 1202 35087 14 December 2014 at 3:22pm by GrumpyTheCat
Bindaas Bol-CC#8 Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Pri_BS   Replies: 1197   Views: 31097

Pri_BS 1197 31097 13 December 2014 at 6:29am by --SH7_Sunny--

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index