Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bindaas Bol-CC#11 Invite Only (Page 27)

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Joined: 22 September 2011
Posts: 15044

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupa_6


Gautam even though was doing the task , he still hugged her and told her not to cry. He did tell both were wrong . 
However, Punz is the main culprit here. When Dimpy went up to him sobbing, instead of consoling her , he told her off ki aap galat the. She wanted some support there which obviously she didn't get.


Pritam  was jealous of Dimpy gautam bond and wanted to break it long before . He has been abusing dimpy since long , it built up and she lost control and abused him . Moreover she felt hurt because pritam told he will beat her up , some years before she had filed petition against rahul mahajan for domestic violence which was shown in news . pritam has been making so many comments about her divorce , so she didn't like it . Actually main culprit is puneet  . Because of puneet pritam gaumpy got separated .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Joined: 11 November 2013
Posts: 18333

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

Originally posted by rupa_6


Gautam even though was doing the task , he still hugged her and told her not to cry. He did tell both were wrong . 
However, Punz is the main culprit here. When Dimpy went up to him sobbing, instead of consoling her , he told her off ki aap galat the. She wanted some support there which obviously she didn't get.


Pritam  was jealous of Dimpy gautam bond and wanted to break it long before . He has been abusing dimpy since long , it built up and she lost control and abused him . Moreover she felt hurt because pritam told he will beat her up , some years before she had filed petition against rahul mahajan for domestic violence which was shown in news . pritam has been making so many comments about her divorce , so she didn't like it . Actually main culprit is puneet  . Because of puneet pritam gaumpy got separated .

But again,as dimpy once said,agar bond strong hota to toot ta mat
Dimpy went to Upen only because he supported her that too in a wrong manner...everyone knows dimpy wasn't completely right...she shouldn't have abused...but only because Upen fully supported her she went to him
And now Tanna and Upen are plotting against dimpy lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6Pri_BS.Dilwale.

rupa_6 IF-Rockerz
rupa_6
rupa_6

Joined: 12 September 2006
Posts: 7330

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@CC, am yet to watch the episode.
However, she feels that P2G are a group and dpn't trust her , so probably against Gautam.

There is a trust factor involved as Gautam hangs with Punz only. 

But i do believe that she shouldn't get carried with the BR group and use her mind. She needs to cut down on her bitching with KU.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BS

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Joined: 11 November 2013
Posts: 18333

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupa_6

@CC, am yet to watch the episode.
However, she feels that P2G are a group and dpn't trust her , so probably against Gautam.

There is a trust factor involved as Gautam hangs with Punz only. 

But i do believe that she shouldn't get carried with the BR group and use her mind. She needs to cut down on her bitching with KU.

Gautam trusted dimpy more than Pritam..and he was more loyal towards her...it is just that he didn't stand for her as he thought she was wrong in abusing...he didn't say she was wrong in poking...

Dimpy misunderstood

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6Pri_BS

rupa_6 IF-Rockerz
rupa_6
rupa_6

Joined: 12 September 2006
Posts: 7330

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Originally posted by bluerobin

Originally posted by rupa_6


Gautam even though was doing the task , he still hugged her and told her not to cry. He did tell both were wrong . 
However, Punz is the main culprit here. When Dimpy went up to him sobbing, instead of consoling her , he told her off ki aap galat the. She wanted some support there which obviously she didn't get.


Pritam  was jealous of Dimpy gautam bond and wanted to break it long before . He has been abusing dimpy since long , it built up and she lost control and abused him . Moreover she felt hurt because pritam told he will beat her up , some years before she had filed petition against rahul mahajan for domestic violence which was shown in news . pritam has been making so many comments about her divorce , so she didn't like it . Actually main culprit is puneet  . Because of puneet pritam gaumpy got separated .

But again,as dimpy once said,agar bond strong hota to toot ta mat
Dimpy went to Upen only because he supported her that too in a wrong manner...everyone knows dimpy wasn't completely right...she shouldn't have abused...but only because Upen fully supported her she went to him
And now Tanna and Upen are plotting against dimpy lol

I can understand Dimpy there. 

That was a weak moment for here. She was emotionally riled up. Since Gautam was doing the task he couldn't do much. 

Kari supported her for poking. 
She needed some support there and Upen gave his shoulder to cry on. 
That was weak moment and he took advantage of it. 
I don't blame her. 

Now that she is with BR group she must be cautious and use her brains. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobinPri_BS

rupa_6 IF-Rockerz
rupa_6
rupa_6

Joined: 12 September 2006
Posts: 7330

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Originally posted by rupa_6

@CC, am yet to watch the episode.
However, she feels that P2G are a group and dpn't trust her , so probably against Gautam.

There is a trust factor involved as Gautam hangs with Punz only. 

But i do believe that she shouldn't get carried with the BR group and use her mind. She needs to cut down on her bitching with KU.

Gautam trusted dimpy more than Pritam..and he was more loyal towards her...it is just that he didn't stand for her as he thought she was wrong in abusing...he didn't say she was wrong in poking...

Dimpy misunderstood

There is another possibility to this. Now that Pritam is sticking with PG , hence against GautamWink
-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Joined: 11 November 2013
Posts: 18333

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
@Rupa
Agreed and that's the only reason I still continue to support dimpy

But she shouldn't have unnecessarily propagated the halwa issue
She is coming across as too anti Gautam now and he hardly cares lol
He is very calm and she failed to rile him up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Joined: 22 September 2011
Posts: 15044

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupa_6


I can understand Dimpy there. 
That was a weak moment for here. She was emotionally riled up. Since Gautam was doing the task he couldn't do much. 
Kari supported her for poking. 
She needed some support there and Upen gave his shoulder to cry on. 
That was weak moment and he took advantage of it. 
I don't blame her. 
Now that she is with BR group she must be cautious and use her brains. 


during museum task when gautam fought with pritam for puneet and dimpy , salman gave an earful to gautam why he came in the fight . Things are really messed up . Upen sat with her whole night and gave her company because of which she joined them where as puneet blamed her .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bindaas Bol-CC#13 Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73

Author: KJasoosChulbulP   Replies: 581   Views: 24343

KJasoosChulbulP 581 24343 09 April 2015 at 10:11pm by WreckLass
Bindaas Bol-CC#10 Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: KJasoosChulbulP   Replies: 1198   Views: 27438

KJasoosChulbulP 1198 27438 23 December 2014 at 7:13am by .Amrita
Bindaas Bol-CC#9 Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --SH7_Sunny--   Replies: 1204   Views: 32778

--SH7_Sunny-- 1204 32778 21 December 2014 at 3:17am by rogerrocks
Bindaas Bol-CC#9 Invite Only-DT NT Pg 47

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: naadanmasakalli   Replies: 1202   Views: 35098

naadanmasakalli 1202 35098 14 December 2014 at 3:22pm by GrumpyTheCat
Bindaas Bol-CC#8 Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Pri_BS   Replies: 1197   Views: 31118

Pri_BS 1197 31118 13 December 2014 at 6:29am by --SH7_Sunny--

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index