Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Gosh Dimpy & Karishma are still discussing the halwa issue..I read this on the LF update thread sometime back..Its been 24 hours since he eat the halwa & they are still stuck on that 😕😆 And Tanna told Dimpy Gautam ruined the reporting task with his attitude..Aisa kya kar diya Gautam ne?😆

Karishma is the Queen of stretching issues.

Gaali.
Make-Up.
Nutella.
Halwa.

😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Disputed.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that.

At least with Rahul coming, Dimpy will be off Gautam's back. She'll be too busy fighting with Rahul 😆

I HATE this extension idea. Maaf karo plz BB.

I honestly don care..Am not watching either ways..And without Salman, BB is  a big bore for me..I'd have given it a chance if Salman had continued hosting but now, no ways..Farah is actually rich man's Dolly Bindra..Obnoxious & foul mouthed..God save BB..Even Gautam cant make me sit through this..I'l probably ask you guys if he did something really entertaining & just check out those parts 😆
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: liberiangirl

I dont think Gautam beat Dimpy in that convo.  For me, both were on par, neither won.

Same pinch yaar . tie in arguement . But I feel dimpy saying gautam never reciprocated is wrong somewhere . During that 1st segment of butler task , gautam gave all his money to dimpy I think . But pritam managed more money and removed dimpy's name from hijack task .
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WOW Salman is also prompted via an earpiece when he is interacting with the contestants as to what response he should give ðŸ˜²  And bechare pe saara bill phadta hai ðŸ˜†
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bluerobin

Same pinch yaar . tie in arguement . But I feel dimpy saying gautam never reciprocated is wrong somewhere . During that 1st segment of butler task , gautam gave all his money to dimpy I think . But pritam managed more money and removed dimpy's name from hijack task .

Gautam didn't stand for her as he thought she was wrong in abusing...but he did try to pacify her...is that not support?
Plus he told Pritam that he is wrong...Gautam just didn't want to make a big deal outta it...

bluerobin thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

WOW Salman is also prompted via an earpiece when he is interacting with the contestants as to what response he should give ðŸ˜²  And bechare pe saara bill phadta hai ðŸ˜†

salman topped forbe's list because of "Kick , jai ho "  and his role as host of BB . Bigg boss is really zero without salman . Coming to everybody's house for 3 months ever saturday sunday does help him to connect more with audience 😊
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

Gautam didn't stand for her as he thought she was wrong in abusing...but he did try to pacify her...is that not support?
Plus he told Pritam that he is wrong...Gautam just didn't want to make a big deal outta it...

Gautam even though was doing the task , he still hugged her and told her not to cry. He did tell both were wrong . 

However, Punz is the main culprit here. When Dimpy went up to him sobbing, instead of consoling her , he told her off ki aap galat the. She wanted some support there which obviously she didn't get.

-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rupa_6

Gautam even though was doing the task , he still hugged her and told her not to cry. He did tell both were wrong . 

However, Punz is the main culprit here. When Dimpy went up to him sobbing, instead of consoling her , he told her off ki aap galat the. She wanted some support there which obviously she didn't get.

Puneet was obviously wrong but why is dimpy after Gautam?
Even today the whole halwa issue shouldn't have happened ðŸ¤¢
She was unnecessarily trying to poke Gautam but he didn't react...and owned her
bluerobin thumbnail
Originally posted by: rupa_6

Pritam  was jealous of Dimpy gautam bond and wanted to break it long before . He has been abusing dimpy since long , it built up and she lost control and abused him . Moreover she felt hurt because pritam told he will beat her up , some years before she had filed petition against rahul mahajan for domestic violence which was shown in news . pritam has been making so many comments about her divorce , so she didn't like it . Actually main culprit is puneet  . Because of puneet pritam gaumpy got separated .
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluerobin

Pritam  was jealous of Dimpy gautam bond and wanted to break it long before . He has been abusing dimpy since long , it built up and she lost control and abused him . Moreover she felt hurt because pritam told he will beat her up , some years before she had filed petition against rahul mahajan for domestic violence which was shown in news . pritam has been making so many comments about her divorce , so she didn't like it . Actually main culprit is puneet  . Because of puneet pritam gaumpy got separated .

But again,as dimpy once said,agar bond strong hota to toot ta mat
Dimpy went to Upen only because he supported her that too in a wrong manner...everyone knows dimpy wasn't completely right...she shouldn't have abused...but only because Upen fully supported her she went to him
And now Tanna and Upen are plotting against dimpy lol