Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bindaas Bol-CC#11 Invite Only (Page 147)

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Dimpy still going on about the hijack task lol
Gautam is pissed now but isnt reacting lol

On LF? LOL

Yes
Gautam was telling puneet ke wo muje tang kar rahi hay or something 
Puneet said dont react
Gautam said im not
Dimpy was talking about the hijack task and even pritam seemed pissed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BSfire_gunrogerrocks

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

She is stuck as she is hurt deeply by gautis backstabbing her on it... She needs to get past it but it's understandable as well...

Nahi i don't think she is hurt anymore
She is just stretching it

They cleared it and were cordial to each other for 2 days but phir that halwa thing which wasnt needed

If I say something like ... How do u know she isn't hurt and just stretching it ...it's gonna sound like a personal attack to you .. As clearly she is hurt by it and anyone normal would be.. Given she gave him unconditional support... And in fact the fight was over her helping him in immunity task.

But I am seriously tired of thinking expressing my POV is a personal attack so am taking a break from bb and this cc. Will swing by once in a while or after bb is over. I don't want to hurt anyone's sentiments over a crap show like bb...

Gnite :) and have fun. Hope your fav wins :)

And I sent a couple of PMs. Those weren't personal either. Hope you all follow rules so that cc doesn't get locked again. Take care. :)

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 26 December 2014 at 2:57am
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:11am | IP Logged

If I say something like ... How do u know she isn't hurt and just stretching it ...it's gonna sound like a personal attack to you .. As clearly she is hurt by it and anyone normal would be.. Given she gave him unconditional support... And in fact the fight was over her helping him in immunity task.

But I am seriously tired of thinking expressing my POV is a personal attack so am taking a break from bb and this cc. Will swing by once in a while or after bb is over. I don't want to hurt anyone's sentiments over a crap show like bb...

And I sent a couple of PMs. Those weren't personal either. Hope you all follow rules so that cc doesn't get locked again. Take care. :)

Oh no..Don leave..Stay atleast till Jan 4th..Uske baad toh many are gonna quitLOL  You can bash anyone you want man..Its just s show at the end of the day Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BS

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Live feed
Gauti is sorting out his clotyhes behind the sofa...he told ali that dimpy is speaking in english and also gave him a gali..Ali went to KUD and went out again...
Gauti talked to camera saying that they r not here to fi8 and these people r unnecassarily poking him..and also now the KUD r fighting and after some tme he will sing song for her etc...

Gauti reminded KUD to speak in hindi for about 3 times and then asked karish to explain the others that this is not Big brother but big boss 8 and then told BB to take care of it...

then gauti went out into bathroom

Punz is working out in GA...Sonali and ali r sitting on a bench near by...

Dimpy is still trying to poke Gautam lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BSfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:25am | IP Logged

She is stuck as she is hurt deeply by gautis backstabbing her on it... She needs to get past it but it's understandable as well...

Nahi i don't think she is hurt anymore
She is just stretching it

They cleared it and were cordial to each other for 2 days but phir that halwa thing which wasnt needed

she understands its game...she is not hurt ..second her  nomination done by punty not gautam...gautam told her on the spot that she is wrong that she abused and he did same for pritam it is in uncesroed videos,,,,,,and of course gautam was pissed abt her attitude of poking and aag loaging against pritam and ali  just like she was in no mood to leave pritam even he apologised still gone ahead and talked and blamed pritam while discussing with punty  why she is doing so when matter already closed then if pritam says anything abt her she object that. tooLOLLOLLOL...she has habit she goes to nonstop bitching...firs tshe was doing for upen and kairshma now for pritam,gautam and punty...halwa ka bhi zabardasti issue bana diya gaya...woh halwa kairshma ki mummy ne saare housemates ke liye bheja tha kairshma ke birthday par...ek din pehele sab kha rehe the..ab phir se kairshma se pucho for what? even upen said its for everybody...dimpy ko chaiye tha toh bol deti mere liye thoda rakh dena anhi usko toh kairshma se puchna tha toh pucho tab tak halwa finishedLOLLOLLOL

Edited by fire_gun - 26 December 2014 at 5:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6Pri_BS-AAMIRnSHERRY-Nishita123

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Originally posted by rogerrocks

The BBfan Blog ( the one we discussed yesterday ) called Gautam's gesture & gift the best of the night & said karma decided to slap Sonali right across her face..Meaning Gautam's generosity was a slap on her face StarLOL

Usko bhi Slap from karma  ..LOLLOLLOL 

Exactly...same thought crossed my mind too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BSGrumpyTheCat

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
So seems like Aijaz and Mehak Chahal are entering BB as WCs soon.

Mehak will join the Bedroom gang.

Aijaz will surely join the boys.

Mehak = Gauhar + Nigar + Dimpy.

The guys will hate her LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BS

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

So seems like Aijaz and Mehak Chahal are entering BB as WCs soon.

Mehak will join the Bedroom gang.

Aijaz will surely join the boys.

Mehak = Gauhar + Nigar + Dimpy.

The guys will hate her LOL

Gosh so its true ?? totally hated Mahek in BB5...not liking this concept of bringing WCs at the end of the season, extending the season...not done colors..Ouch

Go to top