Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bindaas Bol-CC#11 Invite Only (Page 146)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Www.biggbossfan.com that is supposedly not neutral is now going to be talked about how awesome she is. LOL... As today she slammed almost everyone and praised gauti and rightly so for his gesture of an actual gift to someone who put his name back and was caught openly... Nice gesture and good spirit by him...Not bad eh? and the neutral viewer (blogger) praised gauti and slammed both Punz and dimpy (her two favs ????) LOL...

Upen on the other hand not only declared his love for tanna but had the gall of returning a gift to the gifter... Over not getting award by her. Less said about his behavior the better when She said I wish it brings him all my luck... As the blog said he wants to make sure tanna realizes this man is in love with her..and has eyes only for her...and of course he wanted to dance with her and Sonali was jealous like a Lost pup in love...

You know am someone who believes no one can ever be 100 % neutral..That kinda objectivity is very difficult to achieve..Bias is bound to set in at some point..I get your point though LOL  But this is only natural IMO..When someone's views match with yours, you don bother questioning it..When they go out of the way to defend something/ someone you hate, you automatically end up thinking they are biased..Human nature tbh..Right or wrong is a different thing all together LOL

Edited by rogerrocks - 26 December 2014 at 2:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPPri_BS-AAMIRnSHERRY-

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Woo hoo gautam will be in top and and will win also bas we hav to keep supporting him and vte for him better then before Party Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BS

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Dimpy still going on about the hijack task lol
Gautam is pissed now but isnt reacting lol

Pri_BS

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Www.biggbossfan.com that is supposedly not neutral is now going to be talked about how awesome she is. LOL... As today she slammed almost everyone and praised gauti and rightly so for his gesture of an actual gift to someone who put his name back and was caught openly... Nice gesture and good spirit by him...Not bad eh? and the neutral viewer (blogger) praised gauti and slammed both Punz and dimpy (her two favs ????) LOL...

Upen on the other hand not only declared his love for tanna but had the gall of returning a gift to the gifter... Over not getting award by her. Less said about his behavior the better when She said I wish it brings him all my luck... As the blog said he wants to make sure tanna realizes this man is in love with her..and has eyes only for her...and of course he wanted to dance with her and Sonali was jealous like a Lost pup in love...

You know am someone who believes no one can ever be 100 % neutral..That kinda objectivity is very difficult to achieve..Bias is bound to set in at some point..I get your point though LOL But this is only natural IMO..When someone's views match with yours, you don bother questioning it..When they go out of the way to defend something/ someone you hate, you automatically end up thinking they are biased..Human nature tbh..Right or wrong is a different thing all together LOL

Neutrality is hard to show as likes and dislikes change based on epi and current content... It doesn't mean one doesn't have likes and dislikes...in fact this blogger says she even votes based on who she thinks is good at that point of time. I tried explaining this earlier but found myself defending myself and my own neutrality to many ...I like her as most of the times she seems to Echo my thoughts (the blogger)

rogerrocks

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

She is stuck as she is hurt deeply by gautis backstabbing her on it... She needs to get past it but it's understandable as well...
-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged

She is stuck as she is hurt deeply by gautis backstabbing her on it... She needs to get past it but it's understandable as well...

Nahi i don't think she is hurt anymore 
She is just stretching it

They cleared it and were cordial to each other for 2 days but phir that halwa thing which wasnt needed

Pri_BS

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Neutrality is hard to show as likes and dislikes change based on epi and current content... It doesn't mean one doesn't have likes and dislikes...in fact this blogger says she even votes based on who she thinks is good at that point of time. I tried explaining this earlier but found myself defending myself and my own neutrality to many ...I like her as most of the times she seems to Echo my thoughts (the blogger)

Na this is not about you..I was just talking in general..I get you when you say you judge on a day to day basis..Its difficult to have rigid likes & dislikes on a show like BB..I was just generally stating how its difficult to be 100% neutral LOL

KJasoosChulbulP

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:52am | IP Logged

On LF? LOL

Pri_BS