-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Originally posted by bluerobin

Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

I hate everyone but Gautam ..
WTH is wrong with Dimpy ..( Bohot  ho gaya dimy wapas aa jao ) Wake the hell up .

THIS effing karishma and Upen idiot patel ..DeadDeadDead
can't stand the sight of them 

ali ka non sense comedy again ..arghh DeadDeadDead
Pritam ka wahiyat sa face Dead
Sonali ka toh jawab nahin ...Ali ko jhappad fir agony aunt . Upen disrespects parr jati hain usike pas ..DeadDeadDead

BnB , apparently punz dimpy talked . Punz asked dimpy why she didn't nominate Upen since upen abused and why she nominated pritam Silly  Dimpy told punz his nomination is also wrong as he didn't nominate pritam as he was the one who went to the extent of beating up Ali for women's respect , when it came to pritam women's respect down the drain . Upen took advantage of situation and told - puneet 's behavious changes according to convenience .

Mujhe to kuch samaj nahin aaya ..I don't like her bitching abt anyone with UK ( london waley )

Punz shud not question her choice of nomination...he chose to not nominate Pritam n she chose to not nominate Upen n nominated 2 ppl who cal her Naagain, Deemak, ghar todne wali n all.

She was not bitching Punz, she just said wat all she n Puneet talked...but Upen added fuel to the fire, he is tryin his best to keep Dimpy on his side.

I don't think he questioned her choice of nomination...in fact dimpy did...dimpy said "mene unko Kaha ke agar us din men apke liye galat thi to nomination men aap mere liye galat ho'

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Why what did she do?

While on one hand Gautam is seen trying to avoid an argument with Karishma, on the other hand, Dimpy is also trying to irk him and get a reaction out of him. From dropping his jacket in the Lost & Found' section of the house, to interrupting him when he tries to eat some halwa sent by Karishma's mother, Dimpy is leaving no stone unturned to ensure at least some negative reaction from Gautam. Seeing Dimpy's plotting ways, the contestants in the house cannot help but wonder about her intentions and how far she is willing to go to target and instigate Gautam.

LOL

Lol dimpy...kuch nahi hona...usne dimpy ki baja deni hay without abusing...and shouting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Why was the romantic music added wen Sonali was Punishing Upen n then Gautam...zabardasti ka romantic angle wid both guyz...BB is so desperateDead

Upen calls Gautam a loser wid Tanna n says bechare ko 1 hafte se footage nahi mil rahi bechara dikh nahi raha hai, ab aisi harkatein karega dikhne k liye  n Tanna says main hi to ise har bar hero banati hu, bechara mere pas aata hai hero banne hamesha...arghhhDead

Glad Gautam doesn't giv up n keeps teasing her with a smile on his face.

n it was all started by Make Up Queen herself, she was bitching Gautam to Ali in WR n Gautam was entering so he heard that Tanna wants him out of the show n he came n made a song on her n started tapping his feet.

Upen shud b outAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.bluerobin

-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:18am | IP Logged
@CC:  He did first, she stated dis in SP, Puneet Ji said I was wrong in nominating Pritam so I also told him if I m wrong in ur eyes, u r wrong in my eyes too...which I think is correct...its her wish she can nominate anyone, Puneet was upset coz she nominated her laadla Pritam n I think this is d reason he himself nominated Dimpy!

bluerobin

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

@CC:  He did first, she stated dis in SP, Puneet Ji said I was wrong in nominating Pritam so I also told him if I m wrong in ur eyes, u r wrong in my eyes too...which I think is correct...its her wish she can nominate anyone, Puneet was upset coz she nominated her laadla Pritam n I think this is d reason he himself nominated Dimpy!

Acha I didnt get that part maybe
I'll have to watch again.

-EvilDesires-

-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:26am | IP Logged
I just love the luxury budget task n secret task given to Ali...the Narad Muni background music in SP wen he was talking to the camera was hilarious.

hope these guyz do this task in fun way n not fight coz its a fun task but these ppl are used to spoiling every task so can't sayLOL
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Bigg Boss Googly: Ali's secret task within the task, confused?

Housemates have come and gone, but no body can be a bigger gamer than Bigg Boss himself. Why am I saying this? Well, after bowling the housemates over with the Luxury Budget Task this week, Bigg B called Ali inside the confession room and handed a secret task to him. Basically, while the housemates were supposed to prove, all of Bigg Boss' predictions wrong, Ali was supposed to ensure the predictions came true without him disclosing the same to anybody inside the house. 

It was a very tough call because he had fifteen predictions on his list that had to come true! Ali was seen telling Bigg Boss "Bigg Boss aap mujhe pitwaane ki puri planning mein hain, kal tak main sabhi se pit chuka hounga,"  up as usual with his  nauttanki.  He doesn't even spare Bigg Boss.  Now, I wonder what predictions would Bigg Boss have about him! *Ehehehe*

So his challenging tasks were to

1. Create additional rifts between Dimpy- Pritam and Gautam-Karishma, 

2. Karishma  attempting to open the book and being caught, 

3. Karishma to do makeup for 90 minutes sitting infront of the mirror, 

4. Upen to get punishment by Sonali for no reason and many more

You think Ali will be caught doing the secret task? For more inside scoop watch tonight's episode!

Khabri

-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Speculations are rife regarding a few wild card entries that will enter the Bigg Boss 8 house. Names like Dolly Bindra, Rahul Mahajan, Rakhi Sawant and a few more are doing the rounds.

A reliable source from the industry has informed us that Rahul Mahajan will be entering the show on 30th of December 2014 as a wild card entry. Rahul, before entering the show, will complete the shooting of his movie titled 'Lord of Shingnapur' starring Milind Gunaji in the lead.

In the movie, Rahul will play the role of Milin Gunaji's friend. The makers ( Raj Rathod) wanted some known names to play the role. Actors like Karan Singh Grover, Sharman Joshi and Shreyas Talpade were considered but things didn't work out and Rahul fit the ball. Thus, Rahul has to wrap up the shoot before he enters the house on 30th this month (December).

When contacted, Producer Raj Rathod confirmed the news.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Bigg-Boss-8-Rahul-Mahajan-to-enter-the-house-on-December-30/articleshow/45616813.cms

Dimpy won't go anywhere this week if Rahul is entering...means high chances of Upen goin or Sonali may b !

Go to top