Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

Heard hrithik and kangana are a couple ? 

No idea 😕
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Heard hrithik and kangana are a couple ? 

what ?? 😲
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
They are guesses as she said she is in a relationship and very happy .FIrst obvious guess was Hrithik then Salman 😆
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Muje to ab lag raha hay Sonali is possessed by a 
She wears black most of the times
Speaks weirdly at times
Walks awkwardly 

Edited by -Deepzz- - 9 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail

They are guesses as she said she is in a relationship and very happy .FIrst obvious guess was Hrithik then Salman 😆

LOL...achha ye aap ka guess tha...😆
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
about hrithik kangana a paper reported it on front page hrithik denied it on twitter few days ago that all this is fake but today i read a headlines from kangana\s interview where she said she's in a relationship right now & is very content . now don't know whether she's talking about duggs or someone else. but anyway kangana has real bad taste in men like aditya pancholi adhayan suman REALLY?all 3rd class rapists . apparently they were threesomes with aditya and his son ewww. which reminds me  that how can people support that pancholi son that salman is launching next year who's also involved in jia khan's controversy like really i am sorry but these rapists kinds will never get any support from me. and what else makes me  mad is how sunil shetty's daughter is debuting with that guy the girl is so pretty and masoom types and suniel & mana have some good reputation why would they allow their daughter to be launched with a Lukha like sooraj
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
😆

Originally posted by: Nishita123

LOL...achha ye aap ka guess tha...😆

😆
nahin nahin ..kisi newspaper main padha ..
Nishita123 thumbnail
lol...Thanks fary and BnB, for the news update lol, ye BB ke chakkar mein mera BW knowledge / gossip reading zero ho gaya hai aaj kal, otherwise I was regular on BW forum...abhi BB ke chakkar mein time hi nahi milta lol...wahaan sab updates aa jaate hai BW ke...

Edited by Nishita123 - 9 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Ok, Dimpy ko kya beecha mein pad ne ki zaroorat hai Sonali and Upen ke chakkar mein...she is taking her reporter task too seriously lol...
Felt bad for Sonali when KUD were bitching about her, but then Sonali bhi kuch kam nahi hai...why in the world she keeps going to Upen again and again...self respect naam ki koi cheez hai ke nahi isme 👎🏼
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Ok, Dimpy ko kya beecha mein pad ne ki zaroorat hai Sonali and Upen ke chakkar mein...she is taking her reporter task too seriously lol...

Felt bad for Sonali when KUD were bitching about her, but then Sonali bhi kuch kam nahi hai...why in the world she keeps going to Upen again and again...self respect naam ki koi cheez hai ke nahi isme 👎🏼

+100

And dimpy actually twists words 😆