Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

He just doesn't wanna risk it again, does he? My guess is that after the bathroom fiasco, he wouldn't ever look at a girl on BB or real life for the next 5 years..Deep scar 😆

I hope you are right and he doesn't go down that route again. But he did not even let Sonali kiss him in the car when they went outside the BB house for shopping. Remember? 😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Disputed.

😆 😆

I am just teasing you. I don't know for sure.

Roger you really love jackets, don't you? 😆

Dude you scared me for a second  😆 Yeah, i have a huge jacket fetish..And i loved the black one Gautam wore during the hijack task..Sonali is the last person he should gift it to 😆
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Hola beautiful peeps🤗
How was the epi?
rogerrocks thumbnail

I hope you are right and he doesn't go down that route again. But he did not even let Sonali kiss him in the car when they went outside the BB house for shopping. Remember? 😆

He defo had feelings for her..And Di was his rebound i guess..Thanks to all the tamasha that ensued, i doubt he'd ever try anything on those lines 😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

Hola beautiful peeps🤗

How was the epi?

Hey BnB 😃 Epi was alright..Check it out..This season's standards are pretty low 😆
.Dilwale. thumbnail
@CC

What is Sonali saying to him? Dimpy is also there. She will now go aag lagao to Upen and Tanna 😆
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Hey BnB 😃 Epi was alright..Check it out..This season's standards are pretty low 😆

Hahaha..Thanks

usmein bhi KSG aa raha hain as a guest ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Jisko ghar ke andar hona chaiye ..Iss se low kuch nahin ho sakta ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@CC

What is Sonali saying to him? Dimpy is also there. She will now go aag lagao to Upen and Tanna 😆

Pata nahi didnt hear lol
I dont watch lf on full vol lol
.Dilwale. thumbnail

He defo had feelings for her..And Di was his rebound i guess..Thanks to all the tamasha that ensued, i doubt he'd ever try anything on those lines 😆

Gautam is so unpredictable though. I think that's what makes him an interesting contestant to begin with. You can never guess how he will react to a particular situation. He can really surprise you sometimes 😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

Hahaha..Thanks

usmein bhi KSG aa raha hain as a guest ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Jisko ghar ke andar hona chaiye ..Iss se low kuch nahin ho sakta ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Wahi toh..Such sad state of affairs 😆