Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
diandra's tweetsπŸ˜†
Wow finally managed to watch all the episodes of BB8 from the start, now I feel so stupid...i was so wrong bout certain people... hmmm...

I now finally have a clear clear favourite...

Sooo I just just watched the sun epi wt sallu n the king queen segment, adorbs beyond! I'm goin to sleep wt this happy thought awwwie

More
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BCL is a reality entertainment show lol
And,I think Gautam once before too gave his jacket to Sonali
I'm not sure but I think he did 
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
more
I know u all r dying to know who my fav is - but I'm goin to be a wicked elf today n not reveal it right now... u will hv to wait for it
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

more

I know u all r dying to know who my fav is - but I'm goin to be a wicked elf today n not reveal it right now... u will hv to wait for it

Of course its momma's boy πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail

more

One of P3GS πŸ˜†
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I have a jacket fetish man..I love leather jackets so i wouldn't ever gift them to anyone leave alone someone for whom i don exist πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me too! Love jackets, blazers, coats etc.

At first I thought he gave her the Black checkered cushioned one but then I saw him wearing it himself.

I love the brown one he wears the most though. Not the camel coloured one. The dark brown one.

Agar Sonali ko kahin woh de deta tu mera tu heart fail he ho jaata πŸ˜†Edited by .Disputed. - 9 years ago
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Disputed.

At first I thought he gave her the checketed cushioned one but then I saw him wearing it himself.

I love the brown one he wears the most though. Not the camel coloured one. The dark brown one.

Agar Sonali ko kahin woh de deta tu mera tu heart fail he ho jaata πŸ˜†

Use ki hui jacket thori naa de ga πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Disputed.

At first I thought he gave her the checketed cushioned one but then I saw him wearing it himself.

Agar Sonali ko kahin woh de deta tu mera tu heart fail he ho jaata πŸ˜†

He gave her the black jacket if am not wrong..The one he wore during the hijack task was the best..Classy & suave..I hope to god he hasn't gifted her that & its a different one..Otherwise i'l stop supporting Gautam πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
.Dilwale. thumbnail

diandra's tweetsπŸ˜†

Wow finally managed to watch all the episodes of BB8 from the start, now I feel so stupid...i was so wrong bout certain people... hmmm...

I now finally have a clear clear favourite...

Sooo I just just watched the sun epi wt sallu n the king queen segment, adorbs beyond! I'm goin to sleep wt this happy thought awwwie

More

I kind of like her cryptic tweets πŸ˜†

Everyone changed their views about Gautam after they came out of the house. Except Nigar and Sushant πŸ˜†Edited by .Disputed. - 9 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

He gave her the black jacket if am not wrong..The one he wore during the hijack task was the best..Classy & suave..I hope to god he hasn't gifted her that & its a different one..Otherwise i'l stop supporting GautamπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

🀣

Episode se he pata chale ga.