Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

You should watch it man..Its a brilliant brilliant show..That & White Collar..But then the biggest motivation to follow the show is Matt Bomer so am not sure if thats enough of a temptation for guys..He is gay though so you can give it a try πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i simply love White collar because of Matt Bomer . He is utterly utterly sexy man 😳😳😳 .I saw him in American Horror Story this season and he played a gay sex worker ( i don't know how to put it otherwise)
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluerobin

same pinch yaar - kasauti zindagi ki was my mainden serial in Hindi , I was anurag fan . I still watch hindi serials to improve my hindi and not to loose touch with language but yaar hindi soaps are in tolerable , nowadays I am switching to Hindi news , because that's better . πŸ˜†

Hahaha ..Aaj tak is hilarious . 
Tht anurag guy was in one of the BB's contestant na ?

Edit: Sry it was Kyunki guy .

Edited by Beautyandbrain - 9 years ago
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Pak dramas are good mainly because they ain't stretched for years πŸ˜†  I love Humsafar but there are better dramas ..Check out Daam, Dastaan, Shehr E Zaat etc..Brilliantly written shows..I really like Fawad & Mahira though πŸ˜†

@ bold - yaar thanks for telling me  , I shall surely check these serials out . I liked the title track of another pak drama "dareecha " , don't know whether the serial is good . 😊
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

i simply love White collar because of Matt Bomer . He is utterly utterly sexy man 😳😳😳 .I saw him in American Horror Story this season and he played a gay sex worker ( i don't know how to put it otherwise)

Its just unfair that he is gay   ( not like i stood a chance otherwise πŸ˜†)
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ bold - yaar thanks for telling me  , I shall surely check these serials out . I liked the title track of another pak drama "dareecha " , don't know whether the serial is good . 😊

Oh i haven't watched this show..I usually watch Adeel & Fawad's shows..And among the girls, Mahira, Sanam Baloch & Sanam Saeed..They usually do good stuff..If its annoying, i give up after 3 episodes πŸ˜†
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ jasoos and roger - yaar I am a big zero as far as english films and soaps are concerned . I only understand it when there is subtitle πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†  My illiteracy in such that I have not even heard or watched that serial called " Friends " which even new born babies are aware of πŸ˜ƒ
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yaar you watch it from zindagi channel or youtube ? by the way I somehow bumped in to humsafar when searching for a song , then I saw some scenes of humsafar , too good . Fawad rocks . kya glamour hai kya acting hai . Actually I thought he is just raymond man but his acting too good super duper .

bichadte waqt un ankhon main thi hamari gazal , gazal bhi woh jo kisi ko kabhie sunayi na thi , woh hamsafar tha magar us sey hum nawai na thi 😳

Robin I watched dem long back on YT...the OSTs of most Paki shows are amazing...there is another actor Fahad Mustafa who I just fell in love wid watching his showsπŸ˜†   I watched his three shows back to back  n loved all of demπŸ˜†

Fawad is a class actor...just loved him in ZGHπŸ˜†  Sanam Saeed was awesome too, I watched a few other shows of her, one in which she portrayed a negative character, m not able to recollect d name but she is simply amazing.   I wish Indian shows learn sumthin from Pak dramasπŸ˜†
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Its just unfair that he is gay   ( not like i stood a chance otherwise πŸ˜†)

I loved Prison Break too for the guy .turned out gay 
White collar ..Gay 
Anderson Cooper ..Gay 

I am not liking anyone anymore in the fear tht they might be gay ..No drooling anymore .
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
gn guyz...it was fun discussing sumthin other than BB after so longπŸ˜†...Merry Christmas to all once again...πŸ€—
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Yikes ranji, nupu and appu I also had watched ZGH serial on zindagi channel and liked that serial πŸ˜†
It was good in btw and I liked that girl sanam saeed in ZGH πŸ˜†