Bindaas Bol-CC#11 Invite Only - Page 58

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

I dunno wats d hype abt BS🀒
I never watched that show nor like his constipated face, but he has a crazy following, n like, really CRAZY πŸ˜†    (Pri plz ignore this commentπŸ˜†)

He & Sanaya had great chemistry actually..I used to like IPK too..But never was a fan of BS or Sanaya..These ppl should be eternally thankful to Gul..KSG too but the dude apparently din spare her either 🀣
Originally posted by bluerobin

haan yaar I am talking about Elli - malviya nagar ke james bond tum kya body language padte ho

BnB yaar , Sana is participating in khatron ke khiladi , apart from jai ho she didn't get any movie offers , moreover she got involved in some police case two times . log uske peeche pade hai .

Oh ..case bhi uske upar ?

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

chalo.. i am sort of loosing u all.. (no offense -- strictly due to my lack of knowledge).. so bbl :)

gnite for all my friends in the east and good day to all in the west .. :) i will bbl.. 

Oops am sorry..I guess we are utterly bored of Big Boss πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Oops am sorry..I guess we are utterly bored of Big Boss πŸ˜†

hahaha ..We wld rather bitch abt KSG than talk abt this boring season ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sry Jasoosji ..CC hijacked πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

"main aur mr.right" ka hero ? 
Sry Pri but πŸ€’🀒🀒

lol yeahπŸ˜†

u knw, I once visited dat forum n ppl were upset wen he had left dat show, so sumwhere it was written that he is doin sum movie called "Main aur meri Chaddi Tight"πŸ˜†

now a month back wen the promos released n his song was airing every now n then with Shenaz, my roomie asked which movie is dis n I said "Main aur meri chaddi tight"...lmao...n then I saw the name is main aur Mr. rightπŸ˜†

hahaha ..We wld rather bitch abt KSG than talk abt this boring season ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sry Jasoosji ..CC hijacked πŸ˜†

no u misunderstand me rr and bb.. cc is to talk of everything and thankfully not bigg boss as it looks like a lot of us are bored... plus the convos were in a loop.. its just that i dont do indian soaps... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lunch time.. theplas and banana sabjee.. :) 

and from lf.. i think dimpy looks really kewl in jeans and t.. just like that song with punz when some celebrity came and they danced

He & Sanaya had great chemistry actually..I used to like IPK too..But never was a fan of BS or Sanaya..These ppl should be eternally thankful to Gul..KSG too but the dude apparently din spare her either 🀣

yaar my honest confession , when I was in 11th , 12th atleast I used to be interested in these tele soaps , hero heroine moments . But these days whether it be is pyar ko kya naam doon part 1 , 2 or any other serial - heroine falls hero catches her , rose petals falling on head , hero heroine will land together in bathroom and somehow shower will get on  πŸ€ͺ        then most important - they will get lost in jungle . Nowadays when I see these ghisa pita scenes I feel like laughing , yeh comedy show hai kya , last but not the least hero buying anklet for heroine and he will himself make her wear it . Hillarious to the core πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

Oh ..case bhi uske upar ?

haan yaar case of kidnapping .

I reached dat forum only coz of Gul n how her previous actor ditched her n prediction on KSG doin the same too n it actually happened lolπŸ˜†   My sister used to watch IPK so I knew the story but I hated Sanaya from MJHT days, I was a die hard MaYur fanπŸ˜†