Bindaas Bol-CC#11 Invite Only - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Now Dimpy also feels Gautam is rule breaker! wah bhai wah
LF:
Gautam called into confession room
KDS discussing about it.
Dimpy says gautam breaks each and every rule(Dimpy mat karo aisa please)
Sonali says uske sar par lag gae hai 
Originally posted by .Disputed.

If this week Upen doesn't go out, I am done with BB.

πŸ˜†
u said this alst week too but gautam ka pyar kheench layaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Wht is her saying "aa gaya noise pollution " jaise uski awaz toh Lata mangeshkar jaise hain ( sry lata didi )

Kal bhi she was screaming during captaincy nominations. Kai kai kai kai. And then told others --- Mujhse chilla kar baat mat karo.

πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

If this week Upen doesn't go out, I am done with BB.

πŸ˜†

Isko mid week main nikalo plzz ..I seriously cannot stand the sight of him ..
Plzz don't give him the honor of standing next to Salman ...
Itna rude disrespectful maine aaj tak nahin dekha ..Last yr Gauhar ko itna sunaya Salman ne fir bhi she was respectful ..
Isko BB ke door se  sidha airport leke jao aur London bhejo ..Wahi woh aapna haath naak kaan ankhen sab dikhayega London wala ..🀒

Originally posted by Pri_BS

u said this alst week too but gautam ka pyar kheench layaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

No Pri. I have already stopped watching the episodes on TV. And I skip all Upen walay parts online πŸ˜†
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

LF:
Gautam called into confession room
KDS discussing about it.
Dimpy says gautam breaks each and every rule(Dimpy mat karo aisa please)
Sonali says uske sar par lag gae hai

Gautam only sleeps na? So does the REST of the house. He only takes his mike off while exercising. Aur kaunse rules break karta hai Gautam? πŸ˜•

Dimpy darling has had her rounds of tiffs with this group, majorly Gautam and Pritam of course. And it's known that she can't stay calm until she speaks her problems out with those whom she feels she can still be amicable with. And for the past one week,  because of repeated disputes with Pritam and Gautam, she has slightly drifted her choice of staying more with the anti-P2G, which is Oopi and KT. Seemingly she is gelling around quite well with them too! Bitching-Bitching equals to Super bitching! *Hehehehe*

Dimpy caught hold of Gautam and said that during Hijack task, he initially favored the provocation and when somebody prompted at him that Punz thought otherwise, Gautam said, "Punzz ko keh do what goes around comes around ,and that was the way it should be."  But when the actual task happened he completely changed his statement and favored Pritam saying whatever she was doing was wrong. He changed his colors, which was absolutely wrong. Gautam kept giving reasons but Dimpy stood for what she truly believed in. She went upto Puneet in fact to discuss.

What did Punz advice Dimpy? Whatever it may be, let's not forget to appreciate Dimpy's courage to stay strong even when closest turned against.

Got to go!

Khabri

Gautam only sleeps na? So does the REST of the house. He only takes his mike off while exercising. Aur kaunse rules break karta hai Gautam? πŸ˜•

Yeh banda KD se poche πŸ˜†

No one speaks more english than KDU
Upen and Karishma sleep as well
They disobey captains
so in this argument between Gautam and Dimpy i don't get this when did Gautam say her provocation was wrong?? when did he say that to her?? in the uncensored too he said you shopuld not have abused and as abuse made pritam stand up dimpy thought gautam was agaisnt her prompting pritam to stand up!!πŸ˜•