"DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER " DIANDRA' S MSG TO GAUTAM"S MOM .😆😆😆
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The sneak peek must be out in half an hour
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
BnB and roger - guys , If I am not wrong I think gautam asked and confirmed from puneet whether he really wants to support his name for hijack task . He just spends time with puneet I guess knowing he is cunning . Moreover gautam has gone through a lot that he thinks dimpy's problems are nothing in front of what he had to go through .

By the way some years before I had seen in news dimpy filed case against rahul for domestic violence and because of that she gets affected whenever someone threatens her of beating . Pritam hinted it in WKW , pritam is horrible he tried to make salman enemy of gautam by telling he is shahrukh fan
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

On another note I saw a video titled 

Aww poor mummyji 😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluerobin

BnB and roger - guys , If I am not wrong I think gautam asked and confirmed from puneet whether he really wants to support his name for hijack task . He just spends time with puneet I guess knowing he is cunning . Moreover gautam has gone through a lot that he thinks dimpy's problems are nothing in front of what he had to go through .

By the way some years before I had seen in news dimpy filed case against rahul for domestic violence and because of that she gets affected whenever someone threatens her of beating . Pritam hinted it in WKW , pritam is horrible he tried to make salman enemy of gautam by telling he is shahrukh fan

Yeah Gautam probably knows what Puneet is capable of..But he still respects him a lot i guess 😆  The conviction with which Gautam told Salman the other day that- 'mujhe pata hai woh kabhi aggressive nahi honge'- if i din know what Puneet is capable of, i would have feel for Gautam's emotional support & the trust he has on Puneet 😆
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

On another note I saw a video titled 

Kyunki saas bhi kabhie bahu thi 🤣

Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
his love for puns is just so endearing!
Punz and Gautam are doing masti in the kitchen. Gautam asked Punz to come and sit on the kitchen platform. Gautam did "pungi" when Punz was about to sit. Punz said that's cheating and it won't be counted. Gautam said ok sir aap 10 min aakar baitho thoda akelapan sa mehsus ho raha hai. Punz said adha ghanta baithunga usme kya hai. Mai hu na yaar. Then Gautam said he wants to hug Punz. Punz was like dekh tu cheating karke "pungi" mat karna. Gautam: Nahi me nahi karunga chalo apna takla dedo (and he kissed Punz takla )
rogerrocks thumbnail
Upen to Sonali: Ek kaam karna itna khubsurat mat dekh yaar. Aaj pata nahi kiska birthday hai mera ya tera
Sonali: Kyu
Upen: Kyuki tujhe dekhkar lag raha hai mera birthday hai

This guy has such a sad sense of humor 😆
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Yeh BIG BOSS KE EDITING TEAM KO PAISE NAHIN MILEY KYA ?
HADTAL PE HAIN ? ..
main morcha karungi ab 

"SNEAK PEEK ,SNEAK PEEK, SNEAK PEEK"
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sonali kaisi si hai?!! now all flirty with Upen jisko kal bol rahi thji who is upen patel?🤢😆