India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Trust Issues

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Aarzoo has been stupid...really really stupid...god has given her a voice...might as well have put it to use...she proved KA right in naming her bakri...all she has done past few days is mei mei...
there i said it LOL *phew* '

But today that changed...and i liked the positive change...finally they are shaping up aarzoo's character better...i hope the graph keeps going up cause this story just seems to be getting intresting...as the plot thickens...

p.s there is a diff between love and being in a relationship. You can fall in love with a person in a fraction of a second. At first sight. After infinite sights. But for the two people to make it work together as a couple...in a relationship...lot of factors are involved apart from love...and aarzoo was sensible and smart enuf to not flow in her emotions and think before acting. To be sure before she said yes because being a humsafar is a life long commitment and it needs a lot of parameters fulfilled. 

There are a lot of things at play for aarzoo's decision...though we dont hear her self talk much like sahirs...but from her past...and her actions...this is what we can gather...

1) Trust issues- Her father left her mum when she was young. She might have fallen in love cause love we have no control over. But trust doesnt come easily esp with such a past. Children with broken homes are the worst at commitment. So her lack of trust in sahir...enough to say no to him is justified. What if she says yes now and tommorrow he wakes up and walks away in one of his moods? what would she do then? the one thing she has fought her entire life for her mom...she'd have to live with it herself. She isnt a criminal for wanting a confirmation that he wont leave before playing the biggest gamble of her life is she? her reason and fear is valid enuf. 

2) His words- See you can bear rude...you can bear over-sweet...but where do you draw the line? he has repeatedly told her to stay away from him everytime she gets close. Her sub conscious knows this keeps remembering his words everytime and pulling away from him because she fears if she goes closer...he might push her away again and this time when shes in love she fears she might not be able to take it.

3) her tears- The man she loved had said ilu to her. It was everything a girl could ever want. But she said no...she had to say no...to the guy to whom she wanted to say yes with everything she had. that wasnt her crying because he wasnt perfect. That was her crying because she was too weak. to trust. to say yes.

Lastly she didnt ask sahir to change... She never thought of his rude words... sahir assumed that...that she was afraid of his rude side...he assumed that changing himself for her might bring him closer to accomplishing his mission...she never asked that of him...She was silent because she was trying to figure him out...to understand what he was doing and why...cause if she wanted this...for him to change then she would have been happy when he said he would never show her his bad side again...but she wasnt...she was confused...she doesnt want to change him...she wants to figure him out...decode him...so that she can believe what her heart so badly wants to believe that he loves her truly. So she is silently observing everything he is doing without a word because she wants to see how far he can go. She wants him to make her trust him without her help. She wants him to win her trust like he won her over. I dont think thats such a bad thing. Trust after all is the first step in a relationship. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameedocmonicaploydomeelizyscottNarshi21ashikamIlingrumpydwarfBujee09basicquestion1Ecrivain.

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Well said ...Thumbs Up
Indeed Aarzoo spoke up some REAL sensible lines today and am all for it ... why not ask questions if in love ??  

She loves him , She cares for him and goes to any blind extent to give it for his so called family n iszaat at least tht is what we were shown Confused
Even after all insults all manhandling she goes right in front of him as nothing has happenedConfused
She is cornered blamed abused  Ouch until here it is all about her own inner feelings n self  conflicts 

Then all of a sudden Sahir comes up with a grand love proposal  and says tu meri humsafar ho ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Why not rewind on the past and get a reality check on what they both have been through earlier ?? Go Aarzoo go !! Thumbs Up 

All I am waiting to find out how this pool blackmail drama is getting Aarzoo in a FIX Wackopushing her to confess and share a hug Hug

Keep writing more !! Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameeploydomebasicquestion1Ecrivain.

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
My only problem is if arzoo doesn't trust why and how she expected him to trust her? All he asked for was to know sach kia hai? And she made such a big deal out of it viz a viz how dare he does not trust me ... how come he cant see in my eyes? Sahir was right eyes can deceive ... arzoo proved him right yet again! Because she herself doesn't trust him despite being in love ... then with what right she expected him to trust her after having seen her own a pregnancy? My problem with arzoo has always been that she has one rule for herself and another for him ... it doesn't work that way!
I agree being in love is different and being in a relationship is different ... but if you are in love then love is not selfish ... it thinks about the other before itself ... it cares for the other before itself ... you can't be in love and be all about yourself! 

Arzoo proved today that reading eyes thing was a non sense ... trust talk was a non sense ... just the way i had said back then ... trust is build and broken by us ... and eyes can lie!!! Only thing is arzoo should not expect from others what she does not believe or act upon herself ... 

And i read a lot of people saying arzoo has trust issues because of her past ... what is weird is same people have big problem when sahir has trust issues due to his past (no not talking about u) ... if it is ok for arzoo not to trust why is sahir bound to trust her even when she stands their accepting a pregnancy in front of her eyes? He has a past too where he was cheated for money ... so why seeing all that arzoo has been doing ., he is expected to trust her and not think of her as a gold digger, specially when his wife cheated him for money? 

And i have no issues with arzoo rejecting him ... fair enough ... but i have issues with the way she treats him ... her expectations of him even when he had not confessed he loved her ... her behaviour of self pity and always holding the other one responsible for all the bad things and not thinking about what she herself is doing! 

I mean zaki has so many times said things to her that friends don't ... but she isn't even thinking about them ... her heart may be at the right place but you can't keep making mistakes and then when bad happens cry over it ... a good heart is never enough ... you have to act carefully and sensible too! 

As for her speaking ... yea good ... but doesnt she always in front of Sahir? She always gives him bhashans ... and is only mum in front of all others ... so i dont know why people thinks its something new LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 22 December 2014 at 9:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypriEcrivain.

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Ari 

While i agree the scene where ARZOO talks was done well the following sequence left a bad taste in my mouth ...

Anyway won't spoil the fun for u ...n hope her character is stepped up so tht the love story clicks inLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top