I have found my top 3!!!!

justforlaughs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Upain I can never like, tanna has lost me in the 1st week(damage is done), Punz is a mental case, Dimpy was one of my favs when she came in but now she lost the plot, Pritam is also very off putting nowadays. I liked Praneet but he left. Left are GG, Ali and Sonali!

Gautam got me back after Dyan left! 😊

Sonali is a character! lol apart from her angle with ugly Upain, she's awesome! 

LMAO I'm LOVING Ali lately!! lol this guy is hillarious full of entertainment. Amongst all seriousness he manages to make me laugh like crazy to the point where I have to watch his scenes again and again! Gautam was the only person in bb8 so far who would do that but now Ali has joined the list.

Today when in the beginning they're all deciding who to name for captaincy, GG and tanna started arguing and everybody was giving their own 2 cents, Ali was walking around. And amongst all the arguements, he stands still and tries to give put his point. The minute he started talking, Puneet started yelling at him and told him to shut up, why are you getting in between? LMAOOO hahaha poor guy just shut up immediately! hahaha he's so scared of Punz! LOLOL the other day during his fights with Upain, he would act all big and the minute, Upain would come at him, he would start calling puneet ji puneet ji! LOLOL bb8 is getting really entertaining for me lately! haha 😆

The people who entertain me most right now are GG, Sonali with her kantala comments, and Ali!! They all have their faults but all are entertaining for sure! LOL these 3 are so unique in their own ways! I have found my top 3!!! 👏

Sonali 3rd spot, Ali 2nd spot, Gautam WINNER!!!! 😳

Edited by justforlaughs - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know about top 3 or top 5, but all I know is that Gautam will be the Winner and I am very Happy about that🥳

Gauti FTW🥳🥳🥳
Edited by -Rani - 9 years ago
Adnus90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My top 3 were Diandra, Ali and Gautam always.

watched old WKW's again..
http://www.domainblocked.com/video.php?id=2356074

good times 😆
Edited by Adnus90 - 9 years ago
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

I don't know about top top 3 ot top 5, all I know is that Gautam will be the Winner and I am very Happy about that🥳

Gauti FTW🥳🥳🥳

Unfortunately Gautam will win in the end as he is the fixed winner...
Nisha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
My top 3
1-Gautam
2-Sonali
3-Pritam

If i have to rank others then
4-Ali/Dimpy
5-puneet
6-Karishma
8-Upen
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

How is it fixed if Gautam wins😕😕😕?

Gautam has the maximum number of fans and most public support so he should win😃😃 Simple math😳😳 

If he doesn't win then it's fixed😉 Despite of having most number of fan following and Support If Gautam doesn't win then Kuch toh Gadbad hai😆😆
Secretsmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mine are now the same but in a different order- 1st Sonali, 2nd Gautam (Now I have decided to re-like him that is) 3rd Ali
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

Exactly. ..!!!😆 It depends on voting and Fan base on IF FB and Twitter can't decide one's popularity😉
avishinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mine too
Sonali, gautam( started liking him again after diandra episode) and nowadays Ali
vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have found my winner long back and its the same till now...
Gautam Gulati FTW