Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

now dere is no rishta btw Raman n Mihir (Page 3)

..TU... IF-Rockerz
..TU...
..TU...

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayu1982

Originally posted by tushara11

Pallavi,
mihika has given new name for mihir
jiju ka naukar

For all this i want to blame ISHITA. First i thought its mihika , but when i try to recollect , its ishita.She bought shagun in drunken stage, vamp came to know abt mimi marriage, JM started to do jasoosi, to find the sister of mihir.

But I will blame Mani for all this mess.. Ishita attend mani's party then she come to know about 
ashok's intentions by doing JJ, share this infor with Junior JJ/JM. She knows what is the consequences of telling the truth of shagun? So junior JJ doesn't share anything with Shagun and hence lands in ashok lala landLOL..
Secondly Mani is the person who blackmailed ashok to marry shagun .. otherwise ye problem hoti hi nahi...

Blame MANI - Jab tak rahega Mani tab tak i will blame only MANI>>LOL
Before entering of mani in the soap, she know that shagun is mihir sis and she started to have concern for her.

JM , wherever she go, she has created problem.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982peace..

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by peace..

Pallavi,
jiju ka naukar

For all this i want to blame ISHITA. First i thought its mihika , but when i try to recollect , its ishita.She bought shagun in drunken stage, vamp came to know abt mimi marriage, JM started to do jasoosi, to find the sister of mihir.

But I will blame Mani for all this mess.. Ishita attend mani's party then she come to know about 
ashok's intentions by doing JJ, share this infor with Junior JJ/JM. She knows what is the consequences of telling the truth of shagun? So junior JJ doesn't share anything with Shagun and hence lands in ashok lala landLOL..
Secondly Mani is the person who blackmailed ashok to marry shagun .. otherwise ye problem hoti hi nahi...

kuch bhi LOL

What kuch bhi... ok i will explain in detail..

Dekho raman ke presidentship time par speech de- remember yes but ishita and shagun both of them didn;t get anything. IShita was sad mera naam nahi liya and shagun was happy mera naam liya .. Poor girls whole speech mein itna hi samjh payi.. Anyway then even Shani not able to understand his speech and thought that raman still love shagun. And for that he went to ashok place blackmailed him , said to him Marry shagun then only contract will be yours..

SO who forces ashok to marry = mani..

hmm Thumbs Up thanks for ur explanation.Big smile LOL sorry for not understanding earlier.
vaise seriously brilliant explanations both..kahan kahan dimag jaata hai tum logon ka Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Pallavi,
jiju ka naukar

Before entering of mani in the soap, she know that shagun is mihir sis and she started to have concern for her.

JM , wherever she go, she has created problem.

Agree with you 
See ishita don't need any relation to show concern for anyone. but If mani didn;t force ashok to marry. then ashok is already goomifying shaguniya in better way.. and in that way may be shagun herself would have find out that ashok is not interested in her..

THink...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..TU...peace..

Go to top