ashokh and mikhika love them <3

Posted: 9 years ago
Okay I am not sure how many people support ashokh and mikhika but I love thier chemistry from day one... I really hope ashokh turns into a better person for mihika and mikhika also starts liking ashokh... I hope they have alot of romantic scenes, I know that won't happen soon but hopefully it will happen soon!! Btw I am happy for what ashokh did to shagun as she deserves it... I hope raman does not support her falzul karchi and just supports his son! 
I hope people support ashokh mihika :) 
I don't know why people are blaming Mihika. She sacrificed everything for Mihir, and to be honest..I don't think Mihir deserves Mihika. He has no backbone, and he would ditch Mihika if anything bad happens to her. But I love AshMi...first of all they are HOT. And Ashok would protect Mihika if anyone says anything bad to her. I also want to see how Mihika reforms him. I really liked how she handled him today...it was also very funny.

I don't know if anyone watched The Vampire Diaries But I find the love stories in YHM kind of similar to that show.

Ishita--- Elena
Raman--- Damon
Mani--- Stefan
Shagun--- Katherine (Eventhough Shagun and Ishita doesn't look alike).

Mihika--- Caroline
Ashok--- Klaus
Mihir--- Tyler

I know this is weird...but...LOL!

Edited by arshi_arvi - 9 years ago
yeah i'm liking this couple too
I have also liked them, but I dont want the typical Ashok turns into a 100% good guy - he wouldn't be Ashok if that happens. But yes, I really want to see how their relationship unfolds.
now its ashok's turn to become the next Raman! 
I've called Ashok every name under the sun ðŸ˜† but yeh, gotta be honest...he does share great chemistry with Mihika. There's a spark there!

As for Mihir, I was really disappointed with the manner in which he handled things following the framed one night stand. I agree with the member who said Mihir has no backbone.

So let's see where they take Mihika & Ashok ;)
Main part I hate with mihir is...
trisha and mihir enegagement drama...
When raman told about mihika a characterless...
why can't he say like she is bhabahi's sister "don't comment about her character"
Originally posted by arshi_arvi

I don't know why people are blaming Mihika. She sacrificed everything for Mihir, and to be honest..I don't think Mihir deserves Mihika. He has no backbone, and he would ditch Mihika if anything bad happens to her. But I love AshMi...first of all they are HOT. And Ashok would protect Mihika if anyone says anything bad to her. I also want to see how Mihika reforms him. I really liked how she handled him today...it was also very funny.

I don't know if anyone watched The Vampire Diaries But I find the love stories in YHM kind of similar to that show.

Ishita--- Elena
Raman--- Damon
Mani--- Stefan
Shagun--- Katherine (Eventhough Shagun and Ishita doesn't look alike).

Mihika--- Caroline
Ashok--- Klaus
Mihir--- Tyler

I know this is weird...but...LOL!

How come ishita is elena...Elena is the worst female lead i saw on tv...
Ashok is a major twist in ruhi custody case...
I thought mihika got blackmailed with this issue...
really he did a favour to them...(indirectly)
Ashmi look good togethr...
bt i dnt lik thm...the reasn ashok's charctr...he dnt evn thnk good fr any1...
he is jst want to win...he doesnt love...if he loves so he wouldnt hav treated ishu lik tht...

nd pls dnt compre raman nd ashok...raman may b bad bt nevr used gals dignity to gain som thng lik ashok...