Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

HamzaAyeza AT#1 - AfzalFarah ( FaZal ) (Page 9)

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
From tribune

Perhaps the most-watched drama serial of the year, Pyaray Afzal trended on social media and on televisions across Pakistan. Hamza Ali Abbasi gave a strong performance as Afzal, a character that will be remembered for times to come.

The best actor of 2014 would, without a doubt, be Hamza Ali Abbasi as Afzal. He perfectly played the multi-faceted role of a failed lover, an ambitious cricketer, a disobeying son and a bully. In the last episode, his performance in his dying scene has been compared to the unforgettable scene in Sholay, played by Amitabh Bachchan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clockworknerd

clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 12:43am | IP Logged
WOAHHH! Party 
I'm so going to jallaofy Fawad's fans by sharing this. LOL 
clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Where is the thread maker? I mean Sofia? LOL Embarrassed

sofiaaax.

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZaYalicious-

WOAHHH! Party 
Btw I am a huge Fawad fan tooWinkLOL In fact for past few years only shipped Fawad and Mahira. Now I love Hamza equally as them Embarrassed
I hate it when someone hates on Hamza and compares how Fawad is better and vice versa

sofiaaax.

clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raindrops.

Originally posted by -ZaYalicious-

WOAHHH! Party 
Btw I am a huge Fawad fan tooWinkLOL In fact for past few years only shipped Fawad and Mahira. Now I love Hamza equally as them Embarrassed
I hate it when someone hates on Hamza and compares how Fawad is better and vice versa

Imma not a Fawad fan. In fact, I dislike him. LOL 
Fawad and Mahira, umm yeah I used to be a great KhiSher fan back in 2011 but that was just a temporary obsession. Actually now that I've grown up, I find it useless. No more fangirling over couples. LOL Hamza and Ayeza, I just like because of their brilliant acting and when two great actors come together, it  is always magical. Embarrassed 

when someone compares Hamza and Fawad, i always support Hamza. No doubt, Fawad is a good actor but he never tries something different. Always romantic, shukki heroes is boring. Ouch Whereas, Hamza explores when it comes to scripts and characters he plays. Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AiniwilsonRaindrops.

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hamza v Fawad becomes a very heated debate so lets just leave this topic as I love both of them 
Hamza has to win for PA, I just hope they don't mess this up like before where deserved people didn't get the award like Fawad for Dastaan and Fahad Mustafa for Mein Abdul Qadir Hoon 

clockworknerd

clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Came across a post on facebook that said ke Bilal Lashari, at the last moment, signed Hamza instead of Fawad as the lead role in his upcoming film Maula Jutt.

I think its not true. Because as far as I know, both Hamza and Fawad were signed for Maula Jutt. Even the roles Bilal wanted them to play were also decided. Then how did all this come up? :s

Well even if Bilal has done so we as viewers can't question him. He's a talented director who knows the best for his movie. And of course, it doesn't need to be proven how versatile Hamza is in terms of acting.

Fans of Fawad are literally bashing Hamza. One girl said in that post ke Hamza has nothing but good voice. And one said that Hamza fakes the voice to impress girls. LOLLL. Like fans can stoop so low ? How foolish! You expect a man to fake his voice throughout a 38 episodic serial? You expect a man to fake his voice all the time in a movie? Lastly how can anyone fake voice on a live morning show or an award show? This is how stupid people can get at times. I swear on that post fans were reacting like PMLN party members :p PMLN party members when have nothing to say blame Imran khan for keeping pets. Lol. And here these fans are saying that Hamza fakes his voice hence he is not better than Fawad. Like, seriously? When you have nothing to say, you stoop so low that you end up sounding nothing but idiots.

Also they said that Hamza uses PTI to promote himself. I feel like punching those brainless fans. If an actor is talking about politics on his page, he is using it to promote himself? If a normal man does it, he has no such intentions. DUHHH! such thinking, much wow! -.-

Some are saying that Fawad deserved it because he's so famous in India as well. Like really? Now you will tell a director to select the actors on basis of how popular they are in hollywood or bollywood when the movie being made is of Pakistani film industry?

Also, some said us Hamza ne woh Pyarey Afzal kya kar liya.. bas famous hi hogaya. So shall now I say ke Fawad ne ik Humsafar kya kar liya bas famous hi hogaya? Not even a single person can say that in terms of dialogue and story, Humsafar was better. Pyarey Afzal's storyline has no comparisons.. where as Humsafar was again a story of bechari syndrome being blamed by mother in law and not trusted by husband. Later everything is revealed and she comes back. Happily ever after. I'm sure nobody can disagree that Humsafar had a very common story whereas PA was unique. Even in dialogues, KRQ has his own class.

likee, why fight and bash? Maybe Bilal thought that since Hamza is alwaya eager to experiment and has the ability to pull off every role , he chose him.

At the end, he is the director and he knows better. We don't know the story, characters then why bash Hamza for it? It's Bilal'a decisions. He knows his work better than we do. Why not let him make the film. We should sit back and relax until it is released.

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 04 January 2015 at 7:37am
Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
^ As far as I remember Hamza came in Jeeto Pakistan in August or July and said he was doing Maula Jutt
When Fawad came back after Khoobsurat in September there were rumours that Bilal Lashari has offered him a role and he was asked about that in radio interview where he admitted that bilal has offered him a part. So that makes things clear that they were offered different roles and maybe Fawad didn't do the film because he already has a lot of offers 
And Secondly Humsafar is not the only show that made Fawad popular he also has ZGH and Dastaan to his credit, yes he got instant fame by Humsafar. While Pyaray Afzal was actually very different than a usual story but because of dragging it for 37 episode it kind of drifted away from the main plot and so the ending was a bit disappointing in my opinion, had it been shorter like Humsafar and ZGH it would have done miles better than it did 
About Hamza faking his voice lol that has to be the most funniest thing I have heard, yes his voice is great and KRQ's dialogue used to sound so much more poetic in his voice so haters can keep
burning 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index