Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

HamzaAyeza AT#1 - AfzalFarah ( FaZal ) (Page 7)

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raindrops.

Critics' choice: Ahsan Khan (Marasim), Hamza Ali Abbasi (Pyaray Afzal)

Ahsan Khan in Marasim

If only we could just vote for all of them. Pakistan has such a pool of amazing talent they should all take a bow.

However, because we must choose a few above the rest.

Ahsan Khan for Daud of Marasim, who like the rest of us weaker mortals learns humility all too late, who despite his best efforts is never able to make any of his dear ones happy. 

Ahsan Khan has saved himself from becoming the generic hero by proving he is a fantastic actor once again in this literally mesmerising performance.

Hamza Ali Abbasi for all the reasons listed above, he is now and forever our iconic Afzal Bhai.

Honourable mentions: Adnan Siddiqui (Mere Humdum Mere Dost), Faisal Qureshi (Bashar Momin)

Tired of the demanding, petty men that most of our dramas present, Farhat Ishtiaq's heroes are like a dream come true and Adnan Siddiqui played Haider Masoud in Mere Humdum Mere Dost like a well tuned instrument. Suave, handsome, kind and honourable - if only we could see more like him on screen.

Faisal Qureshi for making a dark character of Bashar Momin so sad, so desperate that even as we watch him crush and destroy one character after another, we feel his pain. This was an extremely difficult role that only few could pull off; as usual Faisal made it look easy.

OMG YAYY HE WON FOR CRITICS!!PartyDancing

OMG Ahsan won to ShockedShocked for Marasim  have you seen the show ??? was it any good for a awards ??dont like Ahsan much !!!Dead

i would have prefer Adnan or Faisal to have won with Hamza not without HamzaTongueLOL
I watched MHDMD and i watched abit of the begining of Bashar Momin both did a FABBB jobBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raindrops.

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Best actor (Female)

People's choice: Ayeza Khan (Pyaray Afzal)

Ayeza Khan wins for playing a heroine with pride and integrity and a complete lack of sentimentality.

Khalil ur Rehman Qamar wrote the character of Farah Ibrahim as an arrogant beauty who refused to acknowledge Afzal till the very last minute. 

Ayeza played her role with an unfaltering determination that showed how good an actress she has become. Cool, controlled but still somehow vulnerable, Ayeza held her own against the stories powerful hero.

OMG AYEZA !!Heart YAYYY! SOO HAPPY!PartyDancing
i soo agree she did a FABULOUS job in Pyarey AfzalClapClapClap

Raindrops.

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

http://www.dawn.com/news/1152676/drama-poll-2014-results-pyaray-afzal-dominates-pakistani-television
Guys PA won everything in People's choice category in Dawn's poll Party
Hamza and Ayeza both won in People's choice category and Hamza also won in Critics Choice Dancing
KRQ, Maulvi Sahab, Lubna, Farah and Afzal rock Party

OMG!!!ShockedShockedShocked YAYYY!!! I AM SOO HAPPPY!!!!PartyPartyDancingDancingSillySilly
CONGRATS GUYS!HugI soo hope they get all the awards in the awards shows to Big smile they give 2014 awards in 2015 nahh ???Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AiniwilsonRaindrops.

clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
YAAAYYY! Hamza definitely deserved it. He brought Afzal to life. I'm 100% sure nobody could play Afzal in such a perfect manner. Other heroes would have never been able to make the character appear so interesting. Day Dreaming 
Ayeza too. Heart She is a gem. And for the first time, I absolutely loved herr in Pyarey Afzal. This woman has the ability to pull off every role so beautifully that it leaves you awestruck. 

Moulvi Sahab's character was a perfect example of good, religious figures. Every toher show on our TV is bent upon showing the molvis as orthodox, uncaring and misbehaving towards their wives and daughters. But Pyarey Afzal turned the tables. And i'm glad it did. They showed Molvi Subhan Allah in a good light without seeming unreal. 

Sheikh Sahab deserved that best dad wala award. I remember he once said 'tou mai kya channe bachne aya hun.' LOL Sana too deserved it. Big smile She pulled off Lubna so well. 

Pyarey Afzal got the best drama award. WOAHHH! Star 
It was the best drama of the century. Never have i seen a drama with characters etched so well, story so real and interesting, dialogues so gripping and deep, and OST so heart touching. HeartPyarey Afzal had a perfect cast. It deserves to bag all the awards of 2014. 

Thank youu Raindrops. for sharing thiss. <3 

Raindrops.sofiaaax.

clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:11am | IP Logged
LET'S PARTTYY! Party 
PA will be nominated in next LSA awards too. I want it to bag LSAs too. Big smile 

sofiaaax.

clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
The very special FaZal selfie. Heart 
I remember i was using Facebook somewhere in August when Hamza uploaded this picture on his page. And oh me! I started drooling over this selfie. It's so beautiful. <3 

Koi inki shaadi kara dou please. LOL 

Raindrops.sofiaaax.

clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Sharing these pictures from McDonald's advertisement. Big smile 

Heart

Raindrops.sofiaaax.

clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I absolutely love this one. Thanks to the creator of this. Heart

Raindrops.sofiaaax.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index