Celebrity Fan Clubs

HamzaAyeza AT#1 - AfzalFarah ( FaZal ) - Page 5

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Best actor (Male)

People's choice: Hamza Ali Abbasi (Pyaray Afzal)

Pyaray Afzal on a roll with Hamza Ali Abbasi for bringing the "not so angry young man" back into fashion.

Thank you, Khalil Ur Rehman Qamar and Hamza Ali Abbasi for bringing back that old fashioned masculinity that never really died"the gentleman" the man who honours what is good and protects those who need it without ever losing his humility.

Edited by Raindrops. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Critics' choice: Ahsan Khan (Marasim), Hamza Ali Abbasi (Pyaray Afzal)

Ahsan Khan in Marasim

If only we could just vote for all of them. Pakistan has such a pool of amazing talent they should all take a bow.

However, because we must choose a few above the rest.

Ahsan Khan for Daud of Marasim, who like the rest of us weaker mortals learns humility all too late, who despite his best efforts is never able to make any of his dear ones happy. 

Ahsan Khan has saved himself from becoming the generic hero by proving he is a fantastic actor once again in this literally mesmerising performance.

Hamza Ali Abbasi for all the reasons listed above, he is now and forever our iconic Afzal Bhai.

Honourable mentions: Adnan Siddiqui (Mere Humdum Mere Dost), Faisal Qureshi (Bashar Momin)

Tired of the demanding, petty men that most of our dramas present, Farhat Ishtiaq's heroes are like a dream come true and Adnan Siddiqui played Haider Masoud in Mere Humdum Mere Dost like a well tuned instrument. Suave, handsome, kind and honourable - if only we could see more like him on screen.

Faisal Qureshi for making a dark character of Bashar Momin so sad, so desperate that even as we watch him crush and destroy one character after another, we feel his pain. This was an extremely difficult role that only few could pull off; as usual Faisal made it look easy.

Raindrops. thumbnail

Best actor (Female)

People's choice: Ayeza Khan (Pyaray Afzal)

Ayeza Khan wins for playing a heroine with pride and integrity and a complete lack of sentimentality.

Khalil ur Rehman Qamar wrote the character of Farah Ibrahim as an arrogant beauty who refused to acknowledge Afzal till the very last minute. 

Ayeza played her role with an unfaltering determination that showed how good an actress she has become. Cool, controlled but still somehow vulnerable, Ayeza held her own against the stories powerful hero.

Edited by Raindrops. - 9 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Raindrops.

Is Ayeza pregnant ? Why won't she work till 2016 🤔

even i thought that ...😃 but i never had guts to ask him🤣 but maybe just wanna rest abit and enjoy wedding life and all who knows😃
sofiaax thumbnail

Btw I really want Mahira and Hamza together, love them both 

oh wow really 😲nice they would actaully make a nice couple😃

sofiaax thumbnail

Best actor (Male)

People's choice: Hamza Ali Abbasi (Pyaray Afzal)

Pyaray Afzal on a roll with Hamza Ali Abbasi for bringing the "not so angry young man" back into fashion.

Thank you, Khalil Ur Rehman Qamar and Hamza Ali Abbasi for bringing back that old fashioned masculinity that never really died"the gentleman" the man who honours what is good and protects those who need it without ever losing his humility.

OMG YAYYY!🥳
IM SOO HAPPY !!!!❤️HE DESERVED IT!❤️

sofiaax thumbnail

Critics' choice: Ahsan Khan (Marasim), Hamza Ali Abbasi (Pyaray Afzal)

Ahsan Khan in Marasim

If only we could just vote for all of them. Pakistan has such a pool of amazing talent they should all take a bow.

However, because we must choose a few above the rest.

Ahsan Khan for Daud of Marasim, who like the rest of us weaker mortals learns humility all too late, who despite his best efforts is never able to make any of his dear ones happy. 

Ahsan Khan has saved himself from becoming the generic hero by proving he is a fantastic actor once again in this literally mesmerising performance.

Hamza Ali Abbasi for all the reasons listed above, he is now and forever our iconic Afzal Bhai.

Honourable mentions: Adnan Siddiqui (Mere Humdum Mere Dost), Faisal Qureshi (Bashar Momin)

Tired of the demanding, petty men that most of our dramas present, Farhat Ishtiaq's heroes are like a dream come true and Adnan Siddiqui played Haider Masoud in Mere Humdum Mere Dost like a well tuned instrument. Suave, handsome, kind and honourable - if only we could see more like him on screen.

Faisal Qureshi for making a dark character of Bashar Momin so sad, so desperate that even as we watch him crush and destroy one character after another, we feel his pain. This was an extremely difficult role that only few could pull off; as usual Faisal made it look easy.

OMG YAYY HE WON FOR CRITICS!!🥳

OMG Ahsan won to 😲😲 for Marasim  have you seen the show ??? was it any good for a awards ??dont like Ahsan much !!!🤢

i would have prefer Adnan or Faisal to have won with Hamza not without Hamza😛😆
I watched MHDMD and i watched abit of the begining of Bashar Momin both did a FABBB job😃

sofiaax thumbnail

Best actor (Female)

People's choice: Ayeza Khan (Pyaray Afzal)

Ayeza Khan wins for playing a heroine with pride and integrity and a complete lack of sentimentality.

Khalil ur Rehman Qamar wrote the character of Farah Ibrahim as an arrogant beauty who refused to acknowledge Afzal till the very last minute. 

Ayeza played her role with an unfaltering determination that showed how good an actress she has become. Cool, controlled but still somehow vulnerable, Ayeza held her own against the stories powerful hero.

OMG AYEZA !!❤️ YAYYY! SOO HAPPY!🥳
i soo agree she did a FABULOUS job in Pyarey Afzal👏👏👏

sofiaax thumbnail

http://www.dawn.com/news/1152676/drama-poll-2014-results-pyaray-afzal-dominates-pakistani-television

Guys PA won everything in People's choice category in Dawn's poll 🥳
Hamza and Ayeza both won in People's choice category and Hamza also won in Critics Choice 
KRQ, Maulvi Sahab, Lubna, Farah and Afzal rock 🥳

OMG!!!😲😲😲 YAYYY!!! I AM SOO HAPPPY!!!!🥳🥳🤪🤪
CONGRATS GUYS!🤗I soo hope they get all the awards in the awards shows to 😃 they give 2014 awards in 2015 nahh ???😃
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YAAAYYY! Hamza definitely deserved it. He brought Afzal to life. I'm 100% sure nobody could play Afzal in such a perfect manner. Other heroes would have never been able to make the character appear so interesting.  
Ayeza too. ❤️ She is a gem. And for the first time, I absolutely loved herr in Pyarey Afzal. This woman has the ability to pull off every role so beautifully that it leaves you awestruck. 

Moulvi Sahab's character was a perfect example of good, religious figures. Every toher show on our TV is bent upon showing the molvis as orthodox, uncaring and misbehaving towards their wives and daughters. But Pyarey Afzal turned the tables. And i'm glad it did. They showed Molvi Subhan Allah in a good light without seeming unreal. 

Sheikh Sahab deserved that best dad wala award. I remember he once said 'tou mai kya channe bachne aya hun.' 😆 Sana too deserved it. 😃 She pulled off Lubna so well. 

Pyarey Afzal got the best drama award. WOAHHH! ⭐️ 
It was the best drama of the century. Never have i seen a drama with characters etched so well, story so real and interesting, dialogues so gripping and deep, and OST so heart touching. ❤️Pyarey Afzal had a perfect cast. It deserves to bag all the awards of 2014. 

Thank youu Raindrops. for sharing thiss. <3