Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

HamzaAyeza AT#1 - AfzalFarah ( FaZal ) (Page 2)

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sofiaaax.

Originally posted by Raindrops.

Hey Thanks for making this AT Day Dreaming
Although I am more of a Hamza fan but I love Afzal and Farah 

welcomeEmbarrassedBig smile day by day my love for them together as a couple and individually is increasing!HeartDay Dreaming and i thought i need a place where i can speak about them with those who love them toooBig smile

I honestly loved Farah and Afzal more than Yasmeen and Afzal, although at that time many were also liking that pairing but I always wished that Afzal should be with Farah Embarrassed
And I think Ayeza did full justice to Farah's character, what I liked about Farah was that neither she was damsel in distress types neither a totally bold character. I thought she was a very real woman who did make mistakes, who was sometimes bitter, sometimes confused about her feelings just like all of us can be at some point.
I also thought that they lost the track mid way through when Afzal became a gangster, I am not sure if I liked that idea but obviously overall it was such an interesting setting and characters that I couldn't stop watching 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sofiaaax.

obsessiveperson IF-Sizzlerz
obsessiveperson
obsessiveperson

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Hey Sofia..me bhi line me hoo..LOLadd me ASAP..

sofiaaax.

clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Well, so I just saw that a website called reviewit.pk released a list of Most Good Looking Men of 2014 and another list of Most Beautiful Faces of 2014. Big smile 

That's what the website said about Hamzaa. <3 He was ranked 1st in the list of most good looking men. Day Dreaming

"1. Hamza Ali Abbasi

Hamza Ali Abbasi's rugged looks and captivating expressions have impressed many. He is the Jazbaati Pathan of Mein Hoon Shahid Afridi, the embodiment of bravery in Waar and last but definitely not the least- the absolutely phenomenal Afzal! With exceptional foreign looks and a sense of humour that makes girls go aww, this drop-dead handsome guy has a class of his own that sets him apart from the rest of the crowd."

And this is what the website said about Ayeza. Heart She was also ranked number 1 in the list of most beautiful faces of 2014. Embarrassed

1. Ayeza Khan

When beauty and talent combine you get a combination that can best be defined as a definite success. Ayeza Khan's beauty coupled with her appealing simplicity makes her stand out in the crowd. This diva has been a part of this list for the past two years and this year she deserves to be on no.1 because she is without a doubt a flawless and timeless beauty!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Phantom-Raindrops.obsessivepersonsofiaaax.

clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Pyarey Afzal was the benchmark of their career, definitely. They've topped all the charts this year. <3 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sofiaaax.obsessiveperson

obsessiveperson IF-Sizzlerz
obsessiveperson
obsessiveperson

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for the information..every single word written is very true..i honestly love them... <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

clockworknerdRaindrops.sofiaaax.

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
I honestly loved Farah and Afzal more than Yasmeen and Afzal, although at that time many were also liking that pairing but I always wished that Afzal should be with Farah Embarrassed
And I think Ayeza did full justice to Farah's character, what I liked about Farah was that neither she was damsel in distress types neither a totally bold character. I thought she was a very real woman who did make mistakes, who was sometimes bitter, sometimes confused about her feelings just like all of us can be at some point.
I also thought that they lost the track mid way through when Afzal became a gangster, I am not sure if I liked that idea but obviously overall it was such an interesting setting and characters that I couldn't stop watching 
[/QUOTE]

OMG Yh i remember manyy people wanted Yasmeen and Afzal to to together and i was like noooOuchCry  lolLOLLOL i also loved Afzal&Farah together from begining to endWinkDay Dreaming i sooo i personally think each and every actor did justice to there roles!ClapClap yh that turn was unexpectedShockedShockedbut i guess the title song ... it needed a unexpected twist of where they dont get there love ... and i guess this was one of the best choice for a unexpected twist dont you think ?Big smile

Raindrops.

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Rushar...

Hey Sofia..me bhi line me hoo..LOLadd me ASAP..

welcomeee i knew you would love this placeTongueWink and added youWink

obsessiveperson

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZaYalicious-

Well, so I just saw that a website called reviewit.pk released a list of Most Good Looking Men of 2014 and another list of Most Beautiful Faces of 2014. Big smile 

That's what the website said about Hamzaa. <3 He was ranked 1st in the list of most good looking men. Day Dreaming

"1. Hamza Ali Abbasi

Hamza Ali Abbasi's rugged looks and captivating expressions have impressed many. He is the Jazbaati Pathan of Mein Hoon Shahid Afridi, the embodiment of bravery in Waar and last but definitely not the least- the absolutely phenomenal Afzal! With exceptional foreign looks and a sense of humour that makes girls go aww, this drop-dead handsome guy has a class of his own that sets him apart from the rest of the crowd."

And this is what the website said about Ayeza. Heart She was also ranked number 1 in the list of most beautiful faces of 2014. Embarrassed

1. Ayeza Khan

When beauty and talent combine you get a combination that can best be defined as a definite success. Ayeza Khan's beauty coupled with her appealing simplicity makes her stand out in the crowd. This diva has been a part of this list for the past two years and this year she deserves to be on no.1 because she is without a doubt a flawless and timeless beauty!

OMGGG REALLYShockedShocked YAYYY!PartyDancingMY FAVS!Day Dreaming

obsessiveperson

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index