Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

HamzaAyeza AT#1 - AfzalFarah ( FaZal ) (Page 12)

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZaYalicious-

"Saba and I are not dating. We're just good friends." 
Here! Finally he has clarified it. LOL 
Wese bhi i don't like his pairing with Saba. LOL 

LOL HermainLOL i actaully thought they looked good together always liked Saba as a ActorBig smile

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

"There is someone I've recently met who I have a soft corner for. It's still half-cooked but I can guarantee it's not anyone from the media."
Yaaya, let's celebrate. LOL 
Thankfully, no one from the industry which means no rumours, no gossip. Wink 

omggg reallyyyCryim so happy but jealousLOL
omg KASH mein hotiDay DreamingDay Dreaming
sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

About his projects: 
Kambakht is on pre-production stage and will be till March. Most probably it will release somewhere around mid of '15. Big smile 

Also, he is starring in a funny movie Jawani Phir Nahi Aani opposite Ayesha Khan. The movie will wrap up by February. 

I'm expecting Hamza's Kambakht and Humayun Saeed's Jawani Phir Nahi Aani to release this year. That means Hamza's two movies this year, yaaay! LOL 

AWESOME NEWS!PartyDancingthat would be awesome if both films come out this yearBig smilealso cant wait for Maula Jatt!Heart
sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Hamza says 'I'd like to do at least one drama a year." Big smile
That's what I like about such actors. Doing one project a year is better than doing 10 nonsensical scripts each year. LOL

Also, it makes an actor known for his acting and selection of good scripts. 

Moreover, he says that he's been offered quite a few serials but none of the roles he was offered grabbed his attention. 

OMGGG! THANK GOD HES STILL GONA DO DRAMAS!SillyDancingPartySomewhere i was starting to feel he might nowDead but glad he is will do at least one a yearDancingand more if good scriptsBig smile
sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

To find an actor who is praised equal parts for his charismatic looks and acting chops is a rarity. However, Hamza Ali Abbasi is one such unicorn. -an article about Hamza. Heart
It's good that Hamza is not just popular for his good looks, but also for his acting. It's degrading for actors who get famous just because of their looks. Acting is the tool of an actor and that's what he should use to succeed. 

i soo agree with everything you said HermainClapClapBig smile
sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
BTW Guys did you find out about Facebook deleting one of Hamza's Post's and deactivating his account!!!!AngryAngryAngry

Phir Line Paar aye and said sorry and activated his account!CoolCoolLOSERS!AngryDead
clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sofiaaax.

BTW Guys did you find out about Facebook deleting one of Hamza's Post's and deactivating his account!!!!AngryAngryAngry

Phir Line Paar aye and said sorry and activated his account!CoolCoolLOSERS!AngryDead

I know right! LOL 

Our Pyarey Afzal made facebook apologize to him. ROFL
Chaa gaya Hamza. Day Dreaming 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sofiaaax.

clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged
These are some amazing tweets about this recent mess that facebook created: 

Mark ? You simply can't win from a man, who! Wins girls by 2 rupee waali tulsi :D . . Hamza Ali Abbasi like a Boss 

Hamza Ali abbasi won internet. LOL 

#MarkZuckerberg you don't get to mess with our #PyarayAfzal, you maybe famous but he is our hero! #HamzaAliAbbasi #ShameOnMarkZuckerberg

these words <3 'Respect is the Universal Ethic and not the freedom of speech' salute to Hamza for showing courage!

Gotta say, Hamza has the power of speech. His words have the impact. No wonder why people love his posts on different issues. He always has something to say on every matter. Embarrassed His courage needs to be praised. He never hesitates in speaking up for Islam and Pakistan. Clap

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 13 January 2015 at 1:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raindrops.sofiaaax.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index