Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

HamzaAyeza AT#1 - AfzalFarah ( FaZal ) (Page 10)

clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Yes. All in all, I feel sad that when these two actors are so good to each other at every event, why do their fans keep fighting? I mean why bash and argue when its of no use?

But then I accept it because no matter what, actors and celebs are always compared to other other actors, be it any industry.

So yeah. But still.. if some would bother thinking and making sense before bashing each other on Facebook or Twitter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raindrops.

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZaYalicious-

Yes. All in all, I feel sad that when these two actors are so good to each other at every event, why do their fans keep fighting? I mean why bash and argue when its of no use?

But then I accept it because no matter what, actors and celebs are always compared to other other actors, be it any industry.

So yeah. But still.. if some would bother thinking and making sense before bashing each other on Facebook or Twitter.
I am so sick of this bashing, it happens everywhere and I really feel like slapping these people Sleepy
It isn't about comparison but it is just how ridiculous it gets. These people comment about Hamza with a bit of bias, if they actually see his performance without keeping comparisons in mind they'll realize how great an actor Hamza is 
Anyways both of them are good in their places, why do we need to show someone down to make our favourites look better 
I think Pak is lucky to have both of them, I mean we have a lot many stars but these two have the potential to be super stars 
Also wish Hamza should now focus more on acting than politics, I am a PTI fan but I just don't want my favourite actor to ignore his acting by getting too involved in politics. In my opinion it does more harm than good for him, now you can easily see how PMLN walas are always criticizing him just because he supports PTI, that kind of negativity for an actor is unwanted

clockworknerd

clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hahah I agree. He invites haters by posting too much about PTI. Ab dekho if a Fawad fan is a PMLN supporter, he gets two reasons to hate on Hamza. LOL

Besides that, many people have actually started to hate on him because he is too much into politics and other social issues. Not only PTI but his views on army or talibans are also a reason why people judge him as someone else but not an actor. Actually these talibans, malala, terrorists, ISIS, Pak army issues are such that many of us have different opinions and when Hamza's views don't match people ultimately call him a fool on Twitter. I actually saw people on Twitter who were disliking Hamza for being so. :p

Becharay us ki bhi galti nahi hai. :p he's kinda different. More than a page for fans, it is his account where he likes to speak on every single social issue of Pakistan. Aur police mein reh kar aya hai, so issues mein deep research karnay ki aadat hogi usay. :p

But I'm glad at least, he is active and talks about something different. Otherwise, actors on their Facebook pages are usually thanking fans for their love. :)

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 04 January 2015 at 10:16am

Raindrops.

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
sorry for disappearing guys ... my nan was in hospital last week wednesday... so i was in hospital with her and then she came home yesterday :)
sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZaYalicious-

Where is the thread maker? I mean Sofia? LOL Embarrassed

nan was in hospital.. critical ...OuchDead ... came back home yesterday Smile
sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabz_14

Nice Thread Sofia :)

Thank You RabzHeartGood To see you here.Hug
clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Aww, no problem.
I hope now she's fine. :)

sofiaaax.

obsessiveperson IF-Sizzlerz
obsessiveperson
obsessiveperson

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Hey guyzz...sorry sorry..hum AT ke baare me bhool gaya tha..
BTW,the tulsi TVC was awesome minus mehwish..hamza was looking awesome..BTW,did AYEZA quit her career after marriage? i heard something like this..

sofiaaax.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index