Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

Hamza's New Look!! Clean Shave!! Posted By Aisha Khan

JPNA...ITS A WRAP!!!!...its been a beautiful journey...A Big thank you to everyone who was involved...see you all at the cinemas this EID UL AZHA!!!! 

" with Sohai Ali Abro and 9 others.

I read somewhere it's because they all had to be clean shaven in the last schedule of the film. I like it.
-Phantom- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raindrops.

^ Are you a PA fan too ?

Are u kidding me? I was CRAZY about PA and Hamza when the show first aired. Though im absolutely no fan of his offscreen antics and most of his FB statuses. But whenever PA revisits me or I happen to see his interview somewhere, Im back to being his fangirl. So yeah, I have love-hate thing going on with him πŸ˜†

And only love for PA.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Emmjay

Are u kidding me? I was CRAZY about PA and Hamza when the show first aired. Though im absolutely no fan of his offscreen antics and most of his FB statuses. But whenever PA revisits me or I happen to see his interview somewhere, Im back to being his fangirl. So yeah, I have love-hate thing going on with him πŸ˜†

And only love for PA.

He just needs to stay away from Politics and Facebook. He can do all that maybe later on in life, though I do agree with some of his thoughts lol.
 I don't mind him speaking out about film or drama industry, I feel that is justified since he has given up on CSS and a lot of other things in life just to follow his passion. Anyways after recent controversies I just want him to reduce his interaction and get back to acting.
He is such a good actor, don't want his talent to be wasted, He recently said that soon he'll be coming back to TV so I am just waiting for his comeback now.
Glad that you are a PA fan too😳
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Did any one saw his Pepsi ad ? πŸ˜ƒ
Hamza is looking like a child in the above pic.πŸ˜†
-Phantom- thumbnail

He just needs to stay away from Politics and Facebook. He can do all that maybe later on in life, though I do agree with some of his thoughts lol.
 I don't mind him speaking out about film or drama industry, I feel that is justified since he has given up on CSS and a lot of other things in life just to follow his passion. Anyways after recent controversies I just want him to reduce his interaction and get back to acting.
He is such a good actor, don't want his talent to be wasted, He recently said that soon he'll be coming back to TV so I am just waiting for his comeback now.
Glad that you are a PA fan too😳

Agree about staying away from politics and all. He should focus on his work. He can be even bigger than what he is now.
Oh he's coming back to tv? Thats awesome news! Hope it's something really, really good.
Edited by Emmjay - 8 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hamza is in turkey these days 
Did he completed the shoots for JPNH ?
-Phantom- thumbnail

Hamza is in turkey these days 

Yeah for a show on some boat. 
-Phantom- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Did he completed the shoots for JPNH ?

Ahmed posted a few days back that they wrapped up shooting. Or was it Vasay, i forget.