Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Hamza Sahab cha gaye hain lol 

Btw US4US magazine award bhi hamza jeeta hai for male celeb and Mahira for female celeb YaY :)

OMG REALLY!!😲 YAYYY!🥳🥳
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

LOL Hermain i saw that on ARY live when he came on there news channel😆 and my dad was like Afzal 🤣 my dad also liked Pyarey Afzal quite alot though hes not a drama or film watcher!!!☢️😎😎he didnt watch all missed begining and end though ... dad started watching when he went to Karachi and loved it 😃

I was in my room when i heard the news caster saying 'pyarey afzal'.. when i went to tv lounge, my dad was like 'Ye dekho Hamza Ali Abbasi ka kuch bata rahay hain' 😆 Hamza called on the show and then my dad was like 'Iski awaz kitni achi hai' 🤣 

My dad used to watch PA with my sometimes. I watched Hamza and Ayesha wali HSY episode with my dad. 😉 
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Hamza Sahab cha gaye hain lol 

Btw US4US magazine award bhi hamza jeeta hai for male celeb and Mahira for female celeb YaY :)

Yaaay! Mahira and Hamza are my favourite. ❤️
Hamza kitna famous ho gaya hai 😛 Saray award ye le gaya tou dosray actors ka kya hoga? 😆 
sofiaax thumbnail

I was in my room when i heard the news caster saying 'pyarey afzal'.. when i went to tv lounge, my dad was like 'Ye dekho Hamza Ali Abbasi ka kuch bata rahay hain' 😆 Hamza called on the show and then my dad was like 'Iski awaz kitni achi hai' 🤣 

My dad used to watch PA with my sometimes. I watched Hamza and Ayesha wali HSY episode with my dad. 😉 
[/QUOTE]

awww soo cuteee😆😉 lol my end when they were showing about him and he was talking and news about hamza was coming on ARY dad was like Afzal is on ARY i came running and then dad ask who is Hamza Ali Abbasi😆🤣 i was like Dad that Afzal's real name😆i stilll remember in the Dharne when he came on to speak or was standing there dad was like there's Afzal or Pyarey Afzal😆

sofiaax thumbnail

Yaaay! Mahira and Hamza are my favourite. ❤️
Hamza kitna famous ho gaya hai 😛 Saray award ye le gaya tou dosray actors ka kya hoga? 😆 

awww mere Fav are Hamza and Ayeza Together and Individually😛😉 but also like Mahira alot so happy for her😃
MashaAllah MashaAllah ❤️ kuch nahi hoga😆bas Hamza leta jaye aur woh dekhte jaya🤣😆😛
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
is it an open invitation club?
sofiaax thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

is it an open invitation club?

Yes anyone can join us😃open for all who love Hamza&Ayeza😃
sofiaax thumbnail
Hamza in today's epi in The Morning Show With Sanam😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIAoiGe0Mlo[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by sofiaaax. - 9 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
oh Thanks Iam more of a Hamza fan. and of course Pyarey afzal and Farah/Afzal fan. :)
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Yesterdays intv so good
Hamza is such a well spoken intelligent and adorable person :D