Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Thanks for making this AT 
Although I am more of a Hamza fan but I love Afzal and Farah 
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Of course, Sofia you didn't need to ask me before adding me to the members' list. ;)
I love that sig <3

Let's re-live the phenomenal Pyarey Afzal. 😳
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Hey Thanks for making this AT 

Although I am more of a Hamza fan but I love Afzal and Farah 

welcome😳😃 day by day my love for them together as a couple and individually is increasing!❤️ and i thought i need a place where i can speak about them with those who love them tooo😃

sofiaax thumbnail

Welcome Arisha😃
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Of course, Sofia you didn't need to ask me before adding me to the members' list. ;)
I love that sig <3

Let's re-live the phenomenal Pyarey Afzal
. 😳

lol thats why i added you😛🤗and yaar i so agree with the last part...my love for them is increasing day by day!❤️both together as a couple and individually❤️😃
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

welcome😳😃 day by day my love for them together as a couple and individually is increasing!❤️ and i thought i need a place where i can speak about them with those who love them tooo😃

I honestly loved Farah and Afzal more than Yasmeen and Afzal, although at that time many were also liking that pairing but I always wished that Afzal should be with Farah 😳
And I think Ayeza did full justice to Farah's character, what I liked about Farah was that neither she was damsel in distress types neither a totally bold character. I thought she was a very real woman who did make mistakes, who was sometimes bitter, sometimes confused about her feelings just like all of us can be at some point.
I also thought that they lost the track mid way through when Afzal became a gangster, I am not sure if I liked that idea but obviously overall it was such an interesting setting and characters that I couldn't stop watching 
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey Sofia..me bhi line me hoo..😆add me ASAP..

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, so I just saw that a website called reviewit.pk released a list of Most Good Looking Men of 2014 and another list of Most Beautiful Faces of 2014. 😃 

That's what the website said about Hamzaa. <3 He was ranked 1st in the list of most good looking men. 

"1. Hamza Ali Abbasi

Hamza Ali Abbasi's rugged looks and captivating expressions have impressed many. He is the Jazbaati Pathan of Mein Hoon Shahid Afridi, the embodiment of bravery in Waar and last but definitely not the least- the absolutely phenomenal Afzal! With exceptional foreign looks and a sense of humour that makes girls go aww, this drop-dead handsome guy has a class of his own that sets him apart from the rest of the crowd."

And this is what the website said about Ayeza. ❤️ She was also ranked number 1 in the list of most beautiful faces of 2014. 😳

1. Ayeza Khan

When beauty and talent combine you get a combination that can best be defined as a definite success. Ayeza Khan's beauty coupled with her appealing simplicity makes her stand out in the crowd. This diva has been a part of this list for the past two years and this year she deserves to be on no.1 because she is without a doubt a flawless and timeless beauty!