PK, what were some of your favorite parts?

Aakujaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I know that most of you really loved the movie, and I know that some have yet to watch it. 
BUt for all of those that have watched it what were some of your favorite parts... Parts that made you laugh, parts that made you cry, songs you loved, scenes that were memorable...PLEASE SHARE Everything as it comes to your memory. 

It was so amazing, and I wish I could watch it again. But I want to save it for when it comes on DVD. 

Until then, I want all of you to tell me what your favorite parts of the movie were...

PLEASE DONT BASH THE MOVIE...this is not what the thread is for. ITS FOR THINGS YOU LIKED ABOUT PK ONLY. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
When PK explains the various meanings of 'Accha'..everyone was in splits. Ive never seen an Aussie audience chuckling like this, and i watch almost all Khan and Roshan films in the theatres. 
I also really liked when PK changed all the religious ppl's costumes. Then he says none of us are born with labels, we should all worship the real god. And not believe these agents of god, who are frauds. I also really liked when he said no religion believes in violence and war. Because that is so true!
Aakujaveer thumbnail
I have so many favorite parts...but one of my favorite parts was when he talked about Fashion as skin...LOLOL talking about all the different CHAMDIS ...and then when the guy who had a weggie, he though he was fixing the fashion and then thought he messed it up so he tried to fix it lolololol...hilarious...

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The wedgie scene had me in tears 
Aakujaveer thumbnail
Originally posted by: StevieG7

The wedgie scene had me in tears 

🤣

I know. 
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
--Wedgie scene
--Sticker scene 
--Guest appearance by Ranbir 
Aakujaveer thumbnail
Originally posted by: -iktaara-

--Wedgie scene

--Sticker scene 
--Guest appearance by Ranbir 

Hahahaha that was absolutely hilarious. SELF DEFENSE...lolol 

😆

I just remembered I liked another scene where he explained GANDHI BAPUJI's VALUE in INDIA...lolol on the money notes...hheheheheheh. ðŸ¤£

Excellent way to put out a message, with humor. 
hellz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ranbeer Kapoors entry .
When Ranbeer came people were shouting,whisteling, clapping here in toronto.
Easily the part where he gets told about other religions and he carries the Pooja Thaali to church then then gets kicked out by the priest kicks him out and he sees red wine in Church and decides to buy them and take it to Mosque but gets pulled over before enters. Gets chased from there and there he enters bus sees a Hindu widow tries to find out why she is sad but gets chased for being mistaken and then he goes up to Christian bride to say sorry about her loss but he then learns black is for widow so he then sees 3 Muslim ladies in burqa and repeats the same thing but gets chased by the husband of the 3. 
😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
There are too many...but I will list a few that I thought were extremely smart...
-Where he puts stickers to avoid getting slapped..
-when he picks up the baby and looks for a stamp to find out the religion..
-when he discovers that the photo of Gandhi ji has more value on the currency...this one had me in tears...
-when he makes people from different religions dress differently...
-when he picks out money from the daan peti and then puts back the extra money..

Gosh...the movie is so brilliant...