Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

I dont think Shagun will affect Ishra

KanChai007 Newbie
KanChai007
KanChai007

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I know a lot of people are scared here. But here is the thing:

1. Ishita did not put up with the nonsense divorce drama Raman created. She will not let anyone do harm to her marriage.

2. Ishita told off her best/chuddy buddy Mani  for talking bad about Raman. this was after the dance club drama. so no nonsense from shagun will affect her cuz she is 100% sure Raman loves her now. I don't think she is a insecure character to feel weak in front of ex-wife

3. Ishita is nice but strong character, not naive. She values relationships a lot. now she will not sacrifice Raman to shagun. Raman hates Shagun so there is no way he will fall in her trap. the trust has be broken, crushed ..burnt by shagun for Raman to have any soft corner for her.

I think good things are going to happen like
- Adi will start liking Ishita and Raman now
- Mahika nonsense will end. - Although I think Mihir should not go back to her dumbness. she should have told him and family about the blackmail.. but then that would be too real lol  and this is a daily soap.

I like the present track. Unless they mess it up and create stupid separation.

Edited by KanChai007 - 22 December 2014 at 3:49pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

irepingomJayashreeVthe_Rijvanisreecrazy_bholiamrithasK.S.Lata_ishraAkshatha19SIKinLoVE

Sandhya83 Senior Member
Sandhya83
Sandhya83

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
ok. I somewhat agree with u. but with these cv's I don't have trust. they keep butchering the characters they have created. They show all the craps. impossible things and tracks. how come a MBA student can be so dumb, then Raman is a CEO he cann;t give a house to his ex and child. he tried to ran away from Ishita without asking her what she feels for him. so all crap are going so I am little worried. hope they atleast start changing adi and show some bond between him and raman and ishita and the bhalla family. they love him they earn to see himbut shagun is the villain. hope Ishita doesn't fall on her trap and she gives her an ultimatum that if she tries to steal her family she will how her Jhansi ka awattar which she showed to Raman too.
DesiGirl2291 Senior Member
DesiGirl2291
DesiGirl2291

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I hope you're right! I know in the past if I am not wrong, ishita has mentioned that she has no doubt about her position in Ramans life. I just hope the cvs remember this!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanisree

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KanChai007

I know a lot of people are scared here. But here is the thing:

1. Ishita did not put up with the nonsense divorce drama Raman put up with. She will not let anyone do harm to her marriage.

2. Ishita told off her best/chuddy buddy Mani  for talking bad about Raman. this was after the dance club drama. so no nonsense from shagun will affect her cuz she is 100% sure Raman loves her now. I don't think she is a insecure character to feel weak in front of ex-wife

3. Ishita is nice but strong character, not naive. She values relationships a lot. now she will not sacrifice Raman to shagun. Raman hates Shagun so there is no way he will fall in her trap. the trust has be broken, crushed ..burnt by shagun for Raman to have any soft corner for her.

I think good things are going to happen like
- Adi will start liking Ishita and Raman now
- Mahika nonsense will end. - Although I think Mihir should not go back to her dumbness. she should have told him and family about the blackmail.. but then that would be too real lol  and this is a daily soap.

I like the present track. Unless they mess it up and create stupid separation.

I just hope this happens dear...nice positive post...much needed at this time
KanChai007 Newbie
KanChai007
KanChai007

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya83

ok. I somewhat agree with u. but with these cv's I don't have trust. they keep butchering the characters they have created. They show all the craps. impossible things and tracks. how come a MBA student can be so dumb, then Raman is a CEO he cann;t give a house to his ex and child. he tried to ran away from Ishita without asking her what she feels for him. so all crap are going so I am little worried. hope they atleast start changing adi and show some bond between him and raman and ishita and the bhalla family. they love him they earn to see himbut shagun is the villain. hope Ishita doesn't fall on her trap and she gives her an ultimatum that if she tries to steal her family she will how her Jhansi ka awattar which she showed to Raman too.

Realistically, no ex husband will buy a house for a ex cheating idiot wife. but then if he can bring her to his house over her own brothers house cuz really that's were she should be if she wants to free-load, then might as well buy her a place to live and give her child support. haha. silly daily soaps nonsense drama.

ya I am wondering what happened with the 1 million Rs he gave her when he was leaving for Singapore.

she can get a job and work but nope she likes free money.

chinyere

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
well this track hints more of adi closeness with family...ruhi...Ishra...
shagun plans will be backfire by her own son...who might actually choose to live with Ishra...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KanChai007JayashreeVDivSoumyavanisreeK.S.

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well this track hints more of adi closeness with family...ruhi...Ishra...
shagun plans will be backfire by her own son...who might actually choose to live with Ishra...

I hope cvs more focuses on ADI bonding with family and Ishra rathar than majority of focus on sjagun and her antics
I am fed up of her dramas
From past few months the whole serial is focusing on sjagun pain sjagun functions shagun wedding shaving wedding broke off shagun being cheated and all ufff I am fed of of sjagun shagun shagun all the time it's enough now
So hope to see ADI bonding with family and him noticing differences between
but then again I don't trust cvs cuz every time we ask for something and we get something else...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanisreeK.S.

Lata_ishra IF-Dazzler
Lata_ishra
Lata_ishra

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:25am | IP Logged
i hope everything turns in a positive way as u said...i know ishu may be a jagat mata at times but she is JKR also...she will never give up her family and love for anyone...

vanisree

Go to top