SONALI has miraculous TELEPATHIC POWERS!! !

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

It seems that by some miraculous telepathy Sonali knows the mind of whole India...the things she said about this ugly human-being Karishma were so correct...Karishma is insecure , jealous ,venomous , arrogant and a SUPERRR MEAN & SELFISH person !!

And dont get fooled by her subdued behaviour of past 1- 2 days bcoz thats the result of most of the bedroom gang members getting evicted ...its basically her and Upen , so therefore she is looking milder...but put 2 of her bedroom gang members back , then you would again see her true evil obnoxious colours..

I just wish if there is HUMANITY in the world then  throw this venomous person Karishma out of the show before the finale...i dont care even if Upen wins the show ( bcoz in heart Upen is a good human-being ) but these dirty venomous , mean ppl like Karishma dont belong to finale of a show like BB ...
She was on fire today liked her

And yeah she was the first one who said gautam will win immunity task
When all others were fighting & abusing each other lol
And it seems you have miraculous powers too, since you know what all of India thinks about a contestant :)
Originally posted by bigg_boss8

And it seems you have miraculous powers too, since you know what all of India thinks about a contestant :)

You dont need miraculous powers to know about evil obnoxious  personality of Karishma Tanna   ...but just a neutral & sane mind !!!...so we can say all BB viewers who are sane & neutral  would share that feeling ðŸ˜‰ !!!
Originally posted by melodrama

She was on fire today liked her

And yeah she was the first one who said gautam will win immunity task
When all others were fighting & abusing each other lol

Yes , Sonali is really a likeable character  , very different from others !!
Haha... Sonali knows how to read people. Ive noticed she might be friendly with everyone but she knows who is what inside. 
Yeahh...
I loved sonali minus upen n her flirting