Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Gautam has not changed....pls read (Page 4)

Es.Es Senior Member
Es.Es
Es.Es

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine36

Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

He hasn't changed, Gautam has always been a loser! 

If was a loser, He could have made the Housemates do anything during Gautam city task but he dint..If he was a loser he wouldn chose to save sushant infact not being his friend. 

LOSER is UPEN who realised is not getting footage and started behaving aggressively...When he knew the plan backfired, he immediately got back to normal...now what??he does not have frustration or depression now? only 2 days frustration...ha ha haLOL
then LOSER is gautam who for footage is acting like a sarak chap mawali.LOLOuch throwing cups away, breaking them and then playing the I AM ALONE FOR 3 MONTHS card hainnn??? tho punz aur salman .. matlab.. kya? wo card radal ker diya hai gg neySleepyDead
upen karey tho wo loser aur gautam karey tho hero haye re hypocrisy Clap

Prishasays Senior Member
Prishasays
Prishasays

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

I have been a silent reader in the forum since the beginning. I have always beena  gautam fan. Honestly I did not like him in the beginning but I was bowled over by the way he handled himself so well after the whole gaali incident. people have written so many things about him in the forum that he is a footage artist and stuff..but he is been like this since the beginning. He has just not changed. I found him a very loyal person the way he stuck to Puneet and never betrayed somebody after giving a word. He has been the only contestant in Bigg boss 8 seasons who is so chilled out and doesnt care about the panning and plotting and continues to do what he wants to. Many people here said karishma is a real person but NO. When she wanted to escape from nominations she tried befriending him but when that did not end as she planned she immediately stopped talking to him. i dont want to discuss much about her as a lot has already been spoken. I was upset with gautam only one time and that was during the Diandra Fiasco when he could have owned up. After that I really admired the way he admitted his fault and mend his ways. As praneet says Gautam is truly a ROCKSTAR. He has all the qualities of a winner. He doest let success get to his head, when the rank housemates took place he had no ego hassles standing 2nd inspite of being praised by every guest that he was a hero. Secondly,He has great sportsman spirit. Gautam city task was an example of that. He only does what he thinks is right,He leads very well.Remember the ice melting task and upen sonali marraige task, the strategies he made were amazing when others were literally plling each others hair nd lastly he is the most entertaining contestant. People who hav criticised him for being cheap and low class should watch Bigg Boss 5 contestants Sky and Sid. Tht is what is called cheap.
I am sorry this was a long post but I strongly feel on these points.

i want him to WIN coz if someone like Karishma wins , it only shows that it is ok to be selfish and stoop to any level of evilness to win something in life
Totally agree! I read on another post here that Gautam will not win this season coz it will be predictable then...something about betting takes place n ppl will lose money..I really hope this is not true...iif Gautam does not win this season..it wil be a total shame coz..he's the only deserving contestant ..he has become a star..this will be my last season for me if Gautam doesn't win..coz it will be UNFAIR truly..this whole BB8 will be a total debacle and maybe the last season for biggboss in India..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriya

sunshine36 Groupbie
sunshine36
sunshine36

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Es.Es

Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

He hasn't changed, Gautam has always been a loser! 

If was a loser, He could have made the Housemates do anything during Gautam city task but he dint..If he was a loser he wouldn chose to save sushant infact not being his friend. 

LOSER is UPEN who realised is not getting footage and started behaving aggressively...When he knew the plan backfired, he immediately got back to normal...now what??he does not have frustration or depression now? only 2 days frustration...ha ha haLOL
then LOSER is gautam who for footage is acting like a sarak chap mawali.LOLOuch throwing cups away, breaking them and then playing the I AM ALONE FOR 3 MONTHS card hainnn??? tho punz aur salman .. matlab.. kya? wo card radal ker diya hai gg neySleepyDead
upen karey tho wo loser aur gautam karey tho hero haye re hypocrisy Clap

HA HA HA HA sadak chaap wala was Upen patel...Tying a cloth around his head and fighting with everyone in the house...he was literally pushing dimpy with his elbow while the argument in the kitchen..whereas gautam has never spoken like tht to a female...Upen called sonali a B*****..but still gautam is footage artis..I think u bng a hypocrite here...

devsriya

znursingh IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shayu.

Go to top