Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Disappointed in Sonali *DT Note P10* (Page 8)

khushi_shankar Senior Member
khushi_shankar
khushi_shankar

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9tanki

I am yet to see the episode, but  there is no permanent enemy or friend in BB house. When there are 7 people - 10 people in the house you can't ignore them. Kari is selfish and self centered. Everyone said in the house Gautam will be bad captain, but how can one judge unless they are given chance. Same goes for Sonali. Sonali hasnt got chance to be captain and when most were supporting her for the Captain, Kari and Upain opposed it for their own sake.  I am disappointed with Sonali especially if she tries to hang around Upain or Gauti but its small house and you can't ignore HM even if you dislike them.

+1 Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriMahek_No1

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
No one is a saint here. If Sonali has badmouthed Karishma; so has Karishma. Karishma has said some nasty things about Sonali in LF. Even today she said she would rather kill herself than see her as winner. That was a nasty remark from her and showed her jealousy at the fact that Sonali was getting so far in the game despite "chilling" for 13 weeks.Angry

I don't dislike Karishma but she has tons of flaws. And Sonali was right today, she deserved that captaincy. She was right that why are people talking about second chances when one person hasn't even been given a single chance. As for nominating Karishma, Sonali's only choices were Punz and her so it was a no brainerLOL There was no reason to nominate Punz. Also Sonali wholeheartedly supported Karishma during her captaincy over her friend Praneet. Then Karishma and her were on great terms ( so who's selfish here)

Sonali is a person who says things on your face and does not hold grudges against anyone. Even when she smashed foam on Soni she apologized (which wasn't aired). She apologized to Suku for nominating her. So if she and Ali have sorted out their issues what is the problem with that? Her ability to forgive and forget makes her a bigger person. Same with Upen - and remember she does not know a lot of the bitching that Upen has done about her. 

Edited by filmibuff00 - 22 December 2014 at 5:29pm

avishinzMahek_No1

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Secretsmiles

I am going to the help desk where do you guys get all this animated stuff rom LOL

I dunno about others but my source is Dr. Google LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehakphool

It was upen who came to her and gave her hug. Upen tanna and dimpy, they all talk very ill of sonali. Trashing her character and if she wants to be the captain I dont find anythibg wrong. Tanna has been the captain and the worst vaptain following dimpy. Everyone must get their chance.

+1

In LF Dimpy told Upen to flirt with Sonali so he has been trying to do that, Upen and Dimpy are the cheap ones Dead .

WorldYatriLove-u-all

sweetsugar13 IF-Rockerz
sweetsugar13
sweetsugar13

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I agree with the last paragraph, I want her evicted quickly after Upen.
Missvinz Goldie
Missvinz
Missvinz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Bang on post Thumbs Up and you forgot this was the same Sonali that said Karishma comes from the slum and she's a vamp! Sonali is no saint she's said many things behind people's back! Infact everyone's said sh** behind people's back dont know why people blame kt

Edited by Missvinz - 22 December 2014 at 9:13pm

madhurirajput71Shayu.

.Mishh007. IF-Stunnerz
.Mishh007.
.Mishh007.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Umm...about sitting with PGA...where else would she go? Akele baith jaaye LKH ki tarah aur camera se baat kare? KUD have issues with her atm...not the other group...her only two friends in the house have left..toh kya kare wo?...vaise bhi it never looked like she cares about all this much...abhi jisko ussey issue hai..uske baare mein bolegi...jiske saath nahi hoga..wahaan baithegi...and supports people when she feels like...she has always been like that...self respect ka issue kahaan se aaya?

CaptiveFreedomWorldYatri

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollykudi

Originally posted by ani_gr

Samething today she nominated because karishma did not get up when the fight between Dimpy and pritam was going on Confused
Come on why would she get up ? She was doing the task such a lame reason

That was such a faltu reason. Arrey why would she leave a TASK just to "defend" someone? She can sit and voice her opinion. Why didn't Gautam get up if you're so worried? Karishma is right. The people throwing around galis are not wrong but the person who was doing task saying it's wrong IS WRONG LOL Amazing logic just as expected from our Sonali! Sonali couldn't tell her the real reason for nomination because she is fake
Exactly.. Gautam is becoming irritating too, I never liked him to begin with.. but now, later Diandra's incident, I really dont like him...I want to ask too, why did not Gautam get up ? Why will Karishma defend Dimpy of Pritam and lose her task..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missvinz

Go to top