Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Disappointed in Sonali *DT Note P10* (Page 5)

katherine123 Goldie
katherine123
katherine123

Joined: 10 June 2010
Posts: 2277

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dare.devil

Originally posted by Secretsmiles

<h6><font size="2">Inseparable</font></h6><h6>Dear Inseperable, you are quite awesome and feel free to join Sonali AT where it is safe any time. I am not going to debate because I can't be bothered changing others opinions when I know I am pleased with Sonali.</h6><h6>
</h6>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL have you lost all support in Sonali AT that you are giving out open invitation in other's postsROFL</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kya din aa gaye bichari sonali ke liyeLOLLOL</font>


sonali ke dinn toh achhe hi hain! She is saved every week..she is the captain! She is the most liked female contestant going by polls here and her popularity on Twitter/Facebook... That was a friendly invite from one fan to another.. It shouldnt bother you :P

dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Joined: 17 January 2007
Posts: 5771

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by katherine123

Originally posted by dare.devil

Originally posted by Secretsmiles

<h6><font size="2">Inseparable</font></h6><h6>Dear Inseperable, you are quite awesome and feel free to join Sonali AT where it is safe any time. I am not going to debate because I can't be bothered changing others opinions when I know I am pleased with Sonali.</h6><h6>
</h6>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL have you lost all support in Sonali AT that you are giving out open invitation in other's postsROFL</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kya din aa gaye bichari sonali ke liyeLOLLOL</font>
 

sonali ke dinn toh achhe hi hain! She is saved every week..she is the captain! She is the most liked female contestant going by polls here and her popularity on Twitter/Facebook... That was a friendly invite from one fan to another.. It shouldnt bother you :P

bother?! Do you not see me laughing  WinkLOLLOL

This seemed more like begging rather than inviting ..Because agar kisi ke din itne ache hote hain to kisi aur ki post ki help leni nahin nahin padti ..



EDIT: Post quoting were mismatched 


Edited by dare.devil - 22 December 2014 at 4:18pm
katherine123 Goldie
katherine123
katherine123

Joined: 10 June 2010
Posts: 2277

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dare.devil

Originally posted by katherine123

Originally posted by dare.devil

Originally posted by Secretsmiles

Dear Inseperable, you are quite awesome and feel free to join Sonali AT where it is safe any time. I am not going to debate because I can't be bothered changing others opinions when I know I am pleased with Sonali
LOL have you lost all support in Sonali AT that you are giving out open invitation in other's postsROFL

Kya din aa gaye bichari sonali ke liyeLOLLOL


sonali ke dinn toh achhe hi hain! She is saved every week..she is the captain! She is the most liked female contestant going by polls here and her popularity on Twitter/Facebook... That was a friendly invite from one fan to another.. It shouldnt bother you :P


<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">bother?! Do you not see me laughing WinkLOLLOL</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">This seemed more like begging rather than inviting ..Because agar kisi ke din itne ache hote hain to kisi aur ki post ki help leni nahin nahin padti </font>..


well it didn't seem begging to me... Secondly Please go and see the polls and then talk about achhe dinn
dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Joined: 17 January 2007
Posts: 5771

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inseparable

Originally posted by dare.devil

Originally posted by Secretsmiles

Inseparable
Dear Inseperable,  you are quite awesome and feel free to join Sonali AT where it is safe any time. I am not going to debate because I can't be bothered changing others opinions when I know I am pleased with Sonali. 
LOL have you lost all support in Sonali AT that you are giving out open invitation in other's posts ROFL

Kya din aa gaye bichari sonali ke liye LOLLOL

@bold here is difference between AT No. 5 and AT No. 2...Hope u understand  Smile

You are kidding right!! you should know better than looking at #'s..it depends on how active their supporters are everyday...not everyone is velle like you and me LOL

Also ATLEAST WE DONT GO BEGGING AROUND!!Wink


PS. A fun fact: I was a part of an AT in the past once where we finished an AT per day when the actual characters were not even in the show anymore! So numbers mean nothing!! 
Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 6429

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Too see a discussion like this about Sonali, only on thing I can say, many supporters of other hms are getting insecure and fear who she may topple moving into final few week. This thread has a lot of substance, a good discussion not just a tit for tat commenting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SecretsmilesWorldYatri

dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Joined: 17 January 2007
Posts: 5771

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by katherine123

Originally posted by dare.devil

Originally posted by katherine123

Originally posted by dare.devil

Originally posted by Secretsmiles

Dear Inseperable, you are quite awesome and feel free to join Sonali AT where it is safe any time. I am not going to debate because I can't be bothered changing others opinions when I know I am pleased with Sonali
LOL have you lost all support in Sonali AT that you are giving out open invitation in other's postsROFL

Kya din aa gaye bichari sonali ke liyeLOLLOL


sonali ke dinn toh achhe hi hain! She is saved every week..she is the captain! She is the most liked female contestant going by polls here and her popularity on Twitter/Facebook... That was a friendly invite from one fan to another.. It shouldnt bother you :P


<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">bother?! Do you not see me laughing WinkLOLLOL</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">This seemed more like begging rather than inviting ..Because agar kisi ke din itne ache hote hain to kisi aur ki post ki help leni nahin nahin padti </font>..


well it didn't seem begging to me... Secondly Please go and see the polls and then talk about achhe dinn

Whatever makes you happy!! WinkSilly
dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Joined: 17 January 2007
Posts: 5771

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love-u-all

Too see a discussion like this about Sonali, only on thing I can say, many supporters of other hms are getting insecure and fear who she may topple moving into final few week. This thread has a lot of substance, a good discussion not just a tit for tat commenting.

I agree man!! Hawww sonali is going to win this season Shocked 

Oh my We (supporters of other HM) are all so jealous and insecure of her!! 

Now that I think about it, hmmm that means that all the anti-sonali supporters  and sonali herself are so alike ..because didn't you just describe her ..insecure and jealousROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Navjia

Secretsmiles Senior Member
Secretsmiles
Secretsmiles

Joined: 05 November 2014
Posts: 771

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dare.devil

Originally posted by Secretsmiles

Inseparable
Dear Inseperable,  you are quite awesome and feel free to join Sonali AT where it is safe any time. I am not going to debate because I can't be bothered changing others opinions when I know I am pleased with Sonali. 
LOL have you lost all support in Sonali AT that you are giving out open invitation in other's posts ROFL

Kya din aa gaye bichari sonali ke liye LOLLOL

No I just cant be asked entertaining thread like these...actually Sleepy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy Birthday to the Captain of the house //*Sonali Raut*//

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: .Frozen.   Replies: 90   Views: 5010

.Frozen. 90 5010 24 December 2014 at 10:35am by mahiya
sonali sonali

Author: shrutiud   Replies: 2   Views: 1236

shrutiud 2 1236 05 December 2014 at 5:11am by namsworld
Sonali Sonali ab jayo tum Manali lmao

Author: missfitkaur   Replies: 5   Views: 2044

missfitkaur 5 2044 02 November 2014 at 10:07am by ainne27
It was Sonali's fault not Dandra - sonali hit dandra with bottle

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: hippopotamus   Replies: 85   Views: 13035

hippopotamus 85 13035 25 October 2014 at 4:38am by VishaD.
Sonali Sonali...lets go to Mohali

2

Author: ColdestWinter   Replies: 15   Views: 3542

ColdestWinter 15 3542 02 October 2014 at 11:28am by .Frozen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss 8 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index