Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Disappointed in Sonali *DT Note P10* (Page 4)

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollykudi

Originally posted by ani_gr

Samething today she nominated because karishma did not get up when the fight between Dimpy and pritam was going on Confused
Come on why would she get up ? She was doing the task such a lame reason

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">That was such a faltu reason. Arrey why would she leave a TASK just to "defend" someone? She can sit and voice her opinion. Why didn't Gautam get up if you're so worried? Karishma is right. The people throwing around galis are not wrong but the person who was doing task saying it's wrong IS WRONGLOLAmazing logic just as expected from our Sonali! Sonali couldn't tell her the real reason for nomination because she is fake</font>

The real reaon is simple.. Ms big boywood star is jelous of karishma. Cause upen sticks by his friend. Firat gautam ditched her and hooked up with kissing BR leelas with di. And now upen..no bhav to sonali. She cant understand why the hunks of the house like other girls not her. I'd like to tell her to start with daily showers. And the .. Maybe men will come around. But then again its her tounge.. Just as bad. Bechaari kya kya badle?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jessi_ukmadhurirajput71znursinghdare.devilSabhayata

bollykudi Senior Member
bollykudi
bollykudi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9tanki

Originally posted by bollykudi

Originally posted by 9tanki

I am yet to see the episode, but  there is no permanent enemy or friend in BB house. When there are 7 people - 10 people in the house you can't ignore them. Kari is selfish and self centered. Everyone said in the house Gautam will be bad captain, but how can one judge unless they are given chance. Same goes for Sonali. Sonali hasnt got chance to be captain and when most were supporting her for the Captain, Kari and Upain opposed it for their own sake.  I am disappointed with Sonali especially if she tries to hang around Upain or Gauti but its small house and you can't ignore HM even if you dislike them.

Everyone in the house didn't want Gautam to be a captain because people actually disliked him. That was their problem. They never think anyone would be a good captain. Everyone thought Pritam would be a good captain but he turned out to be the worst one. But for Sonali she doesn't even know what she's ever talking about and breaks rules left and right. And no one listens to her anyway. So going from that, you can already tell she won't be a good captain. Because in the house, it's impossible to be a good captain. If you try to tell people to work, they say you are nagging. If you stay quiet, they say you didn't do your job. You just can't win! 
Because no one will listen to Sonali, so she doesnt deserve to be captain ? HM didnt even listened to Gautam during his captaincy but he was fair and took the game to another level. While the so called smartest lot (Kari, Upain, Dian) of the house who claimed they want to be fair and balance captain, check what they did and how fair they were. Smartest lot were the most selfish in the entire season. Coming to Sonali, lets wait and watch what she does and then we can talk. Just because she doesn't shout and cry or plot like Kari doesn't mean she is not observing what other are doing in the house. 

I don't know if you noticed but they only did nautanki for like FEW mins when Gautam became captain. On friday he became captain and by Saturday's WKW he already said that everyone is doing work and working hard except Pritam. So tell me how no one listened to him?Confused As for Sonali, no she doesn't shout but she has cried more than Karishma on the show (less than Gautam though). Are you even watching the show? As for Karishma, she doesn't plot. She talks about people but she actually has no game plan (hence everyone calling her dumb)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabhayata

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
i agree with the last paragraph

i really dont what is the deal with her ?either she is extremely forgiving or she is sticking by these guys for the game

i mean ali,upen and gautam haven't given her much of respect especially gautam when he let out their private details in public yet she continues to be so friendly with them

i just don't understand this either she is very forgiving or is truly playing a game

i mean she isnt ok with karishma because karishma is self centered something which has never directly harmed sonali but she is ok with gautam who publicly said she tried to kiss me to create a scene LOL kuch samajh nahi aaya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Navjiaznursingh

dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibg

The real reaon is simple.. Ms big boywood star is jelous of karishma. Cause upen sticks by his friend. Firat gautam ditched her and hooked up with kissing BR leelas with di. And now upen..no bhav to sonali. She cant understand why the hunks of the house like other girls not her. I'd like to tell her to start with daily showers. And the .. Maybe men will come around. But then again its her tounge.. Just as bad. Bechaari kya kya badle?

Boywood star LOLLOL

and what she doesnt take daily showers OuchPig
katherine123 Goldie
katherine123
katherine123

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inseparable

<font size="3"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sonali fans are busy todayLOLvoting,trending it all gets hectic..Well she bitches about ppl but despite of bitching she doesn't appear negative (now don't ask how and why)...Karishma has bitched about her most of the the times...she nominated Karishma because of her selfishness better say she simply doesn't like Karishma and Karishma also dislike her...Its mutual feeling of loveLOL...she doesn't hold grudge that's why she talk to ppl..Upen abused her and she abused him back that's it...she didn't make someone a hero because of an abuse like Karishma didshe didn't talk to Gautam for several days..If she won't have slapped Ali she won't have talk to him for sure..she can fight her battles herself..Karishma who wept on being linked with married man was laughing when her friend Upen jokingly said "I will marry u"..</font></font>

+1 Star
It is clearly evident that karishma dislikes her alot! Sonali will be nice to someone who is nice... Karishma has never been good to her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avishinzSecretsmilesWorldYatri

Secretsmiles Senior Member
Secretsmiles
Secretsmiles

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Inseparable

Dear Inseperable,  you are quite awesome and feel free to join Sonali AT where it is safe any time. I am not going to debate because I can't be bothered changing others opinions when I know I am pleased with Sonali. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avishinzkatherine123

Navjia Senior Member
Navjia
Navjia

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Everyone voted for sonali, why did she have to be so mean towards upen and Kari? And even when upen said he wants to give Kari a second chance what was the problem? Captaincy chahiye to fair khelke lo na.. Just because upen said something doesn't mean she'll win, if sonali had some sense she'd just let things go their way and in the end go to every contestant and try to win their vote, simple! That's like saying don't gimme any competition in bigg boss because I want to win because I never won.
PS: i was for sonali to be captain this week, because she's the only one left and I really want to see how that goes. I just have a problem with the way she wanted to win.
dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Secretsmiles

Inseparable
Dear Inseperable,  you are quite awesome and feel free to join Sonali AT where it is safe any time. I am not going to debate because I can't be bothered changing others opinions when I know I am pleased with Sonali. 
LOL have you lost all support in Sonali AT that you are giving out open invitation in other's posts ROFL

Kya din aa gaye bichari sonali ke liye LOLLOL

Go to top