Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Inseparable

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Upen forcefully hugged her tight they showed in LF...I'm not sure which show u are watching..Karishma seems to be more jealous and insecure..</font>

Seriously... She forced him to hug her when he was doing sishes and then she came out and bitched., whats his problem he didnt even wanna hug me. Boo hoo. She forced him to give her a hug. Hes made it clear he doesnt want her thats why she is pissed at karishma cause sonali is jealous!
Originally posted by: bollykudi

Everyone in the house didn't want Gautam to be a captain because people actually disliked him. That was their problem. They never think anyone would be a good captain. Everyone thought Pritam would be a good captain but he turned out to be the worst one. But for Sonali she doesn't even know what she's ever talking about and breaks rules left and right. And no one listens to her anyway. So going from that, you can already tell she won't be a good captain. Because in the house, it's impossible to be a good captain. If you try to tell people to work, they say you are nagging. If you stay quiet, they say you didn't do your job. You just can't win! 

Because no one will listen to Sonali, so she doesnt deserve to be captain ? HM didnt even listened to Gautam during his captaincy but he was fair and took the game to another level. While the so called smartest lot (Kari, Upain, Dian) of the house who claimed they want to be fair and balance captain, check what they did and how fair they were. Smartest lot were the most selfish in the entire season. Coming to Sonali, lets wait and watch what she does and then we can talk. Just because she doesn't shout and cry or plot like Kari doesn't mean she is not observing what other are doing in the house. 
Secretsmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sniffles loog dar gaye Sonali kahi aage jheet na jayi wah wah 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
sonali deserve a fair chance i m with sonali in this captaincy thing
harcheez ma karishma ko 2nd chance chaiyeh

kudos to punz to nominate gautam so that every1 votes to sonali 👏
punty is epic master player 
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollykudi

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">That was such a faltu reason. Arrey why would she leave a TASK just to "defend" someone? She can sit and voice her opinion. Why didn't Gautam get up if you're so worried? Karishma is right. The people throwing around galis are not wrong but the person who was doing task saying it's wrong IS WRONG😆Amazing logic just as expected from our Sonali! Sonali couldn't tell her the real reason for nomination because she is fake</font>

The real reaon is simple.. Ms big boywood star is jelous of karishma. Cause upen sticks by his friend. Firat gautam ditched her and hooked up with kissing BR leelas with di. And now upen..no bhav to sonali. She cant understand why the hunks of the house like other girls not her. I'd like to tell her to start with daily showers. And the .. Maybe men will come around. But then again its her tounge.. Just as bad. Bechaari kya kya badle?
bollykudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: 9tanki

Because no one will listen to Sonali, so she doesnt deserve to be captain ? HM didnt even listened to Gautam during his captaincy but he was fair and took the game to another level. While the so called smartest lot (Kari, Upain, Dian) of the house who claimed they want to be fair and balance captain, check what they did and how fair they were. Smartest lot were the most selfish in the entire season. Coming to Sonali, lets wait and watch what she does and then we can talk. Just because she doesn't shout and cry or plot like Kari doesn't mean she is not observing what other are doing in the house. 

I don't know if you noticed but they only did nautanki for like FEW mins when Gautam became captain. On friday he became captain and by Saturday's WKW he already said that everyone is doing work and working hard except Pritam. So tell me how no one listened to him?😕 As for Sonali, no she doesn't shout but she has cried more than Karishma on the show (less than Gautam though). Are you even watching the show? As for Karishma, she doesn't plot. She talks about people but she actually has no game plan (hence everyone calling her dumb)
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with the last paragraph

i really dont what is the deal with her ?either she is extremely forgiving or she is sticking by these guys for the game

i mean ali,upen and gautam haven't given her much of respect especially gautam when he let out their private details in public yet she continues to be so friendly with them

i just don't understand this either she is very forgiving or is truly playing a game

i mean she isnt ok with karishma because karishma is self centered something which has never directly harmed sonali but she is ok with gautam who publicly said she tried to kiss me to create a scene 😆 kuch samajh nahi aaya
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibg

The real reaon is simple.. Ms big boywood star is jelous of karishma. Cause upen sticks by his friend. Firat gautam ditched her and hooked up with kissing BR leelas with di. And now upen..no bhav to sonali. She cant understand why the hunks of the house like other girls not her. I'd like to tell her to start with daily showers. And the .. Maybe men will come around. But then again its her tounge.. Just as bad. Bechaari kya kya badle?

Boywood star 😆😆

and what she doesnt take daily showers 🐷
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Inseparable

<font size="3"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sonali fans are busy today😆voting,trending it all gets hectic..Well she bitches about ppl but despite of bitching she doesn't appear negative (now don't ask how and why)...Karishma has bitched about her most of the the times...she nominated Karishma because of her selfishness better say she simply doesn't like Karishma and Karishma also dislike her...Its mutual feeling of love😆...she doesn't hold grudge that's why she talk to ppl..Upen abused her and she abused him back that's it...she didn't make someone a hero because of an abuse like Karishma didshe didn't talk to Gautam for several days..If she won't have slapped Ali she won't have talk to him for sure..she can fight her battles herself..Karishma who wept on being linked with married man was laughing when her friend Upen jokingly said "I will marry u"..</font></font>

+1 ⭐️
It is clearly evident that karishma dislikes her alot! Sonali will be nice to someone who is nice... Karishma has never been good to her
Secretsmiles thumbnail
Inseparable

Dear Inseperable,  you are quite awesome and feel free to join Sonali AT where it is safe any time. I am not going to debate because I can't be bothered changing others opinions when I know I am pleased with Sonali.