Ye Hai Mohabbatein

any minute now the tears will roll out :( having anxieties

Posted: 9 years ago
  I am very upset by the new development ðŸ˜­ and my anxieties are reaching new heights ðŸ˜­ seriously can someone slap Shagun please ðŸ¤¬ I just HATE the new twist poor Ishita her marriage life is at stake and she isn't even aware of ðŸ˜­ seriously how will Ishita tackle this now now I feel like Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is becoming like ekta's other shows which are on air and which went off air !!!! and Raman can't  expect anything from him at all cause he is on cloud nine because he got his son back in his life and that's a plus point for Shagun ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ Shagun is in illusion that Raman hasn't moved on in his life that's why she super confident about her game plan but I'm sure has days pass by she will realize how things have changed . Today after a very long time I catched up with KUMKUM B and trust me I'm glad that im not fan of that show but there are some similarities such villains it's Alia vs Pragya and now in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein it's Shagun vs Ishita ðŸ˜­ !!!!!! What I'm afraid of is that I don't want Shagun to be succeed in her game plan at all. Ashok was successful in trapping Mikha in his game plan but Ishita isn't like Mikha but both sisters have one thing in common and that is they both are emotionally fooled easily ðŸ˜¡ and never learn that people who they help are the ones who will hurt them the most ðŸ˜­ Ashok and Mikha's track started in the same fine line and now look how they stretched !!!! Ishita has true friend named Mani who have warned her many times but Ishita took very lightly and I don't want Ishita to face same situation that Mikha did !!!!! First Ishita brought Parma in the house but she learned it hard way and now she does the same stupidity by bringing Shagun and again everything from the start and Rama getting emotionally dragged by two women !!!!!  Please guys I  really need your all feedbacks ( support ) !!!!! very depressed right now I really wanted to vomit when I saw the percap 🤢 !!!!!!! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ Edited by lovepreet29 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I hear you...this is the most scariest track of YHM!  But don't you worry IshRa will always conquer everything with thier love for each other!  Raman would never agree to lose Ishita even for Adi's sake! That I firmly believe...This track will be over in a week or two...just breathe and enjoy the down fall roallercaster ride with Ishra...It will be over soon and will leave us with Big smile :D  I'm seeing confession at the end us this!!! that too witha BANG! ðŸ˜‰ Edited by Viji15 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Viji15

I hear you...this is the most scariest track of YHM!  But don't you worry IshRa will always conquer everything with thier love for each other!  Raman would never agree to lose Ishita even for Adi's sake! That I firmly believe...This track will be over in a week or two...just breathe and enjoy the down fall roallercaster ride with Ishra...It will be over soon and will leave us with Big smile :D  I'm seeing confession at the end us this!!! that too witha BANG! ðŸ˜‰

Thank you so much for your support ðŸ˜³ May God bless you dear and I hope what you have predicted comes true ðŸ˜³
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ary do not get upset about it dear...we all know shaguniya will fall flat in her plan and will lose Adi too to ishita...Raman I don't know...he better be drunk 24x7 and stay with mihir🤣
Mihika...don't expect anything from that lady...she's crap now ...later on they may show her mahaan.🤬...everyone praising her including her jeeeju...I really give a damm

The only way to come out of depression is to read os,ss,ff and all positive posts by our dear friends here.
Edited by crazy_bholi - 9 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry :)
It's  gonna be Raman & Ishita...always.
Originally posted by: .Wanderer.

Don't worry :)
It's  gonna be Raman & Ishita...always.

Hoping for the best ðŸ˜­ because right now I am really scared !!!!!! cause the creatives will precede very slowly by showing like any other day so that means Shagun's revenge track is going take a long time too end maybe the way other tracks have ende such has Trisha's and Parama maybe the same applies for Shagun ðŸ˜­