Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

India-Forums

Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye
Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

Finally The ViBha Love Track Starts :D (Page 3)

flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

Seems, I am the only one who is not enoying in this party. Confused  I am not sad that Vikram is in love, but I wanted these things to go slower. (I don't want to eat Gajal ka halva in 2 minutes. Mazaa nahi aata).

6 months just got fast forwarded and we saw Vikram bonding with kids like their dad. They could have shown some more incidents to narrate how they built this relation.
Shobha just told in a sentence, she just wears Mangal Sutra for the sake of kids. This conflict of hers (why is she wearing) and her realisation (with some supporting incident as the background) could have made up an episode itself. All was over in a sentence.
They could have taken at least 2-3 weeks to get to this six months periods and we could have had a slow building romance. Now when Vikram said to Nani, he loves only Shobha and not anyone else with a decissive voice, there was a slight level of discontempt inspite of happiness. But I am not sure; even if they had stretched it for 2-3 weeks, I might have felt the same.
Thoda hei, thode ki zaroorat hei.  Wink

But the speed at which they move really scares me. Hope they are not planning to say pack up in few weeks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06-Swetha-

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
@bollyfood,
As much as I know this is a finite series show they do not wish to drag at any point & they are keep it crisp. There are many dynamics occuring at situational times so it seems to be fast paced. They have the show for a 6 months series & the way their story telling is shown its different from the daily shows shown on the platter. A sentence or a small portion of the scene is weighed as more like an understanding @ certain intervals. As the phase now is brewing up of Vikram's side of affection towards Shobha there is limited shades to show as there is always a drop of uncerteainity of accaptance from the other person if any due to various dynamics affecting their lives.

The flow the duration & the pace covering all the important stroy telling will continue in such a pace with a little slow down if and when needed.

Lets hopw for the best. Its just my POV & there are lots of moreqith dialogues & scene to the point they wish to keep.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rangammajyoti06

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:49am | IP Logged
@Jyoti:

Okay goody good good! Best part of yesterday, as you too have written is that this villain-girl has seen how much Vikram now is in love with Shobha! So even though Shobha says she will try to bring Vikram and her sister-in-law together, the sister-in-law is going to have doubts that Vikram will not agree to this whole scheme at all.

Thank God she now knows the precaious state she is in!

Meanwhole the nok-jhok between naani and sharda where both are misunderstanding who should be fixed for Vikram as the girl of his life was funny!

Jyoti, we can wait years to see that look of love in Apu's eyes, na? My God, I seem to be feeling nostalgic for old times! he looks very much older these days and that baby-face has gone and his face and eyes are looking a bit gaunt, but when he has that lovelorn look, its all back to old times!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollyfood

Seems, I am the only one who is not enoying in this party. Confused  I am not sad that Vikram is in love, but I wanted these things to go slower. (I don't want to eat Gajal ka halva in 2 minutes. Mazaa nahi aata).

6 months just got fast forwarded and we saw Vikram bonding with kids like their dad. They could have shown some more incidents to narrate how they built this relation.
Shobha just told in a sentence, she just wears Mangal Sutra for the sake of kids. This conflict of hers (why is she wearing) and her realisation (with some supporting incident as the background) could have made up an episode itself. All was over in a sentence.
They could have taken at least 2-3 weeks to get to this six months periods and we could have had a slow building romance. Now when Vikram said to Nani, he loves only Shobha and not anyone else with a decissive voice, there was a slight level of discontempt inspite of happiness. But I am not sure; even if they had stretched it for 2-3 weeks, I might have felt the same.
Thoda hei, thode ki zaroorat hei.  Wink

But the speed at which they move really scares me. Hope they are not planning to say pack up in few weeks.

I think the rushing up is because its a finite series like Shanti said  and so CVs r not taking it too slow  though I do agree that I too want the love phase to b taken a bit slow instead of directly jumping to conclusions ...

I feel it will b taken slow only once Sarika is caught by the police and finally Shobha too starts falling for Vikram  ... that phase is yet to come .. and we might then see the physical attraction and passion too a bit Embarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 24 December 2014 at 5:39am
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@Jyoti:

Okay goody good good! Best part of yesterday, as you too have written is that this villain-girl has seen how much Vikram now is in love with Shobha! So even though Shobha says she will try to bring Vikram and her sister-in-law together, the sister-in-law is going to have doubts that Vikram will not agree to this whole scheme at all.

Thank God she now knows the precaious state she is in!

Meanwhole the nok-jhok between naani and sharda where both are misunderstanding who should be fixed for Vikram as the girl of his life was funny!

Jyoti, we can wait years to see that look of love in Apu's eyes, na? My God, I seem to be feeling nostalgic for old times! he looks very much older these days and that baby-face has gone and his face and eyes are looking a bit gaunt, but when he has that lovelorn look, its all back to old times!Big smile

Mansi actually I could not write yesterday post and so continued in Monday post only due to my late night net problem  Ouch

For me the big relief was precap where Vikram is determined that he loves only Shobha .. pheww Big smile .. so there is no confusion in his mind even after seeing Sarika after so many yrs .. mayb it will just help him to further move on in life with Shobha as he realises that he no more feels that pull for Sarika even if she is standing in front of him  , instead he feels the pull for Shobha now  WinkEmbarrassed

Nani and Sharda's confusion was silly na .. I mean Nani just assumes that Sharda is talking about Shobha's marriage to Vikram and even Sharda just assumes that Nani is talking about Vikram marriage to Sarika when the irony is Nani never met Sarika .. so why this assumption by Sharda Confused

Agree about Apu's eyes Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skanda12

rangamma Senior Member
rangamma
rangamma

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Jyoti, we can wait years to see that look of love in Apu's eyes, na? My God, I seem to be feeling nostalgic for old times! he looks very much older these days and that baby-face has gone and his face and eyes are looking a bit gaunt, but when he has that lovelorn look, its all ----------------------------back to old times!Big smile by Skanda12
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been 10 years since JJKN.For all it is very difficult to maintain good physic,but Apurva is still in good shape ,always, even in olden days his eyes are small but expressive.

Go to top