Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

India-Forums

Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye
Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

Finally The ViBha Love Track Starts :D (Page 2)

rangamma Senior Member
rangamma
rangamma

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scanda12
@Jyoti: Long time since we saw a ADHY post from you! But what a wrong time in the story to write a post, na?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I guess you must be cursing as I am, because this Sarika is now totally getting on my nerves!

What a maha naatak she did yesterday! Now Vikram has acknowledged that he may love Shobha, but here Shobha is now going to try and "straighten out the life of Sarika and Vikram". OMG, wish this Sarika could be erased from the serial totally!

That scene of Vikram's naani saying Shobha was the girl he was actually imagining in his mind as perfect, and then his own realisation was good, na? There were shades of the old Apu in that scene!

In this juncture I wonder if Naani has ever seen sarika in real life because I am wondering now if Naani will recognise her as the chudail who spoilt her grandson's life. Shobha may not tell naani this is the same girl who ruined his life, especially if Shobha wants to try and be a mahaan and help Sarika and Vikram to join together again!OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think nani has not seen Sarika in person yet ,but had seen her photograph.When Shoba explains how Sarika "was compelled" to marry Abay by her bro Samrath, nani can have another thought to unite Sarika and Vikram.So only possibility to opt her out of their lives is to bring out her criminal doings(again CCTV may help us).Why good people are like this?Always trying to help others with out knowing their true nature.
Sarika was speaking about some "love triangle",does she think  S and V are in love?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@Jyoti: Long time since we saw a ADHY post from you! But what a wrong time in the story to write a post, na?LOL I guess you must be cursing as I am, because this Sarika is now totally getting on my nerves!

What a maha naatak she did yesterday! Now Vikram has acknowledged that he may love Shobha, but here Shobha is now going to try and "straighten out the life of Sarika and Vikram". OMG, wish this Sarika could be erased from the serial totally!

That scene of Vikram's naani saying Shobha was the girl he was actually imagining in his mind as perfect, and then his own realisation was good, na? There were shades of the old Apu in that scene!

In this juncture I wonder if Naani has ever seen sarika in real life because I am wondering now if Naani will recognise her as the chudail who spoilt her grandson's life. Shobha may not tell naani this is the same girl who ruined his life, especially if Shobha wants to try and be a mahaan and help Sarika and Vikram to join together again!Ouch

Mansi but in a way Sarika's presense at some point was needed for Vikram to realise that he wants to marry Shobha not because of just second chance in life but because he truely loves her even if Sarika is back in his life .. So Shobha wont look like a mere replacement in his life if he accepts her in presense of Sarika ... thats where I feel her prsense right now was needed ..

I think Nani did see Sarika .. remember she saw that photo in his room .. so yup if she sees Sarika , she will recognise her for sure .. so no confusion there I guess

And yes Vikram's love realisation was a typical Apu tailor made scene .. he just excels in such scenes na EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skanda12-Swetha-

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rangamma

Originally posted by scanda12
@Jyoti: Long time since we saw a ADHY post from you! But what a wrong time in the story to write a post, na?LOL I guess you must be cursing as I am, because this Sarika is now totally getting on my nerves!

In this juncture I wonder if Naani has ever seen sarika in real life because I am wondering now if Naani will recognise her as the chudail who spoilt her grandson's life. Shobha may not tell naani this is the same girl who ruined his life, especially if Shobha wants to try and be a mahaan and help Sarika and Vikram to join together again!Ouch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think nani has not seen Sarika in person yet ,but had seen her photograph.When Shoba explains how Sarika "was compelled" to marry Abay by her bro Samrath, nani can have another thought to unite Sarika and Vikram.So only possibility to opt her out of their lives is to bring out her criminal doings(again CCTV may help us).Why good people are like this?Always trying to help others with out knowing their true nature.
Sarika was speaking about some "love triangle",does she think  S and V are in love?

Yeah Sarika's story looks genuine unfortunately Ouch .. so only way to expose her is by bringing out the truth about her criminal activity in Mumbai and the way she killed her husband ... Ouch

about triangle , I guess she meants how Shobha will b the central character here in bringing them together which might form a triangle by default Confused

rangamma-Swetha-

rangamma Senior Member
rangamma
rangamma

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:47am | IP Logged
It seems Gaurav Nanda enters ADHY.
May be to ask for marriage proposal to Shoba?

Edited by rangamma - 23 December 2014 at 6:48am

jyoti06

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rangamma

It seems Gaurav Nanda enters ADHY.
May be to ask for marriage proposal to Shoba?

jyoti06

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
^ CAPS of ViBha End Scene from 22th December 2014 Day Dreaming
Pls give credits if any of u use.. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rangammaddsoapsrekha02jyoti06sonia_1

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Swetha thanks for those dreamy caps Day Dreaming ... Vikram's love realisation was beautiful  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sonia_1-Swetha-

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Yet another great post Jyoti Clap
Finally Vikram is in Love with Shobha Day Dreaming 
Sarika is hard to digest but maybe Shobha will realize her feelings for Vikram due to Sarika Confused Sharda will surely turn against Shobha again Ouch
Still excited to see ViBha love track start Big smile

jyoti06

Go to top