India-Forums

Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye
Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

Finally The ViBha Love Track Starts :D

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

OMGG Finally Vikram realises his love for Shobha Day Dreaming .. Finally he decides to move on Day Dreaming .. Finally his past fades away as he goes to touch her but when she turns back , its his present waiting for him and thats Shobha Day Dreaming .. Finally the face of his past gets replaced with his present successfully and the face is Shobha  Day Dreaming .. Finally his past memories r replaced by those present beautiful memories when he met Shobha for the first time  Day Dreaming Finally there is a pleasant smile on Vikram's face as he realises that he has fallen in love with Shobha and keeps chanting her name in happiness Day Dreaming .. ..Finally  Vikram decides to give second chance to love and life Day Dreaming

Finally Finally Finally  we can expect the official beginning of ViBha love track Big smileBig smile

Even though the biggest hurdle for ViBha is Sarika right now since this woman has probably crossed all extremes of evilness and can go to any extent to get Vikram back in her life Ouch , but I feel its a blessing in disguise for Vikram to confront Sarika at this stage of his life when he is ready to forget and forgive his past and happily move on to his present Ermm

I feel Sarika's entry in Vikram's life may result in jealousy factor between Shobha and Vikram ... Shobha will want to unite these two as we can see in precap D'ohbut she  might feel jealous of Sarika's proximity to Vikram whereas Vikram may realise he truely loves Shobha now and not Sarika irrespective of what Shobha feels about him  ... Its better if Vikram realises his love for Shobha in Sarika's presense only or else it will always appear that because Sarika was not in his life , he fell for Shobha like a replacement Ouch .. So now if he falls for Shobha in presense of Sarika , it will look more real Embarrassed .. Mayb thats the purpose of bringing Sarika now in picture just when Vikram is about to realise and accept his love for Shobha so that in future Shobha dont look like a replacement of Sarika but someone whom Vikram choose over Sarika   Approve

Sarika is quite a cunning and wicked lady who knew that Shobha is very naive to fall for her crocodile tears and fake story Angry ; It was easy for Sarika to give Garima's marriage example and make it look as if Samarth forced her to marry Abhay but she always loved Vikram Ouch ; And this brings me to the question about whether Samarth was married to Shobha that time when Sarika got married or whether Sarika got married before Samarth-Shobha marriage , reason why Shobha has no idea that Sarika's marriage to Abhay was forced one or not and so Sarika could easily manipulate Shobha with a fake story  about her forced marriage to Abhay when the truth is the opposite Ermm

As per precap I feel its confusion and chaos ... Vikram and Nani might hv come for Shobha's marriage proposal with Vikram but  I guess Sharda and Shobha misunderstood it as Sarika's marriage proposal since Sarika today already was hinting Sharda about how she does not mind even Vikram as her suitable groom AngryDead... So mayb Vikram will meet Sarika directly on engagement day when he will come for engagement thinking its Shobha but Sarika will stand in front of him ConfusedOuch ...

I must say the story is going in a very interesting direction now Thumbs Up ... Sarika's entry will give that perfect twist to ViBha's love story since a third angle in such cases always works to get the leads close to each other in a passionate way  Embarrassed ...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shinyvanisham24redheartpp29mahalaxmikrangammamunnihyderabadsubiamanspsharmilaSuperChillz1-sudha--Misek-ddsoapshamzanuharekha02Ria_CaAutumn.shanti05sonia_1usaonly-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
^ Awesome analysis of the episode by u, Gags! Clap
Too much Saarika centric episodes these days.. Dead

Vikram is nw finally in love with Shobha.. Day Dreaming and Shobha knws abt Saarika being the girl in Vikram's past.. Disapprove What a wrong picture Saarika has painted in front of Shobha?! Angry How conveniently she lies and blames Samarth for everything.. Shocked Saarika is simply a selfish self-centered women who loves jst herself & money! Censored

I missed ur analysis posts so much.. last week Thur & Fri.. :( Why did u not make them? Ouch
I miss Shweta / Ultimaterudra's Episode collages too :( Can u ask her to start making collages again? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1ddsoapsrekha02jyoti06sonia_1

rangamma Senior Member
rangamma
rangamma

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
A tremendous and beautiful and apt review.
Yes ,till now Vikram has not seen Sarika directly, so on the day of engagemant or what ever definitely a volcano will erupt. At that time MIL may again turn against Shoba,thinking she come against her daughter's marriage 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02jyoti06sonia_1-Swetha-

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Jyothi awesome post and analysis.

Yes finally ViBha love story has begun and just then the psycho villain appears.

Top-notch performance by the antagonist. Vivana (Sarika) has put Tarun & Samarth to shame.

Such a manipulator...

My favourite scene when Vikram leaned against his car and whispered "Shobha" such an endearing moment.

And then his heart-to-heart talk with his Naani. I mean when has a hero actually spoekn about his feelings to anyone at all?

Just love the writers of this show.  The quality in scripting and screenplay is flawless.

And the actors just lend that perfect touch with their amazing performances.

Sarika is much needed for Vikram and Shobha to pass the test of love.

Stronger the villain lends more power to the Hero/Heroine!

Id say bring it on Sarika.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rangammaSuperChillz1rekha02jyoti06sonia_1-Swetha-

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Awesome analysis of the episode by u, Gags! Clap
Too much Saarika centric episodes these days.. Dead

Vikram is nw finally in love with Shobha.. Day Dreaming and Shobha knws abt Saarika being the girl in Vikram's past.. Disapprove What a wrong picture Saarika has painted in front of Shobha?! Angry How conveniently she lies and blames Samarth for everything.. Shocked Saarika is simply a selfish self-centered women who loves jst herself & money! Censored

I missed ur analysis posts so much.. last week Thur & Fri.. :( Why did u not make them? Ouch
I miss Shweta / Ultimaterudra's Episode collages too :( Can u ask her to start making collages again? 

I agree about Sarika overdose Ouch .. hope we get more of ViBha now Confused

And yes right now Samarth looks like a saint in front of Sarika na Ouch ... Shobha obviously will want to unite Sarika with Vikram  and even Vikram might b in double mind after hearing Sarika's sob story unless somehow someone brings Sarika's reality out about killing her husband Confused

I could not write because stuck up in work as new year is coming na Embarrassed .. I will asked her to make collages again ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rangamma

A tremendous and beautiful and apt review.
Yes ,till now Vikram has not seen Sarika directly, so on the day of engagemant or what ever definitely a volcano will erupt. At that time MIL may again turn against Shoba,thinking she come against her daughter's marriage 

Yes I do see Sharda going against Shobha again if she finds out Vikram loves Shobha now  and then Sarika will b there to brainwash her further Ouch

It will b a real complicated scenario unless someone just brings out Sarika's truth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddsoaps

Jyothi awesome post and analysis.

Yes finally ViBha love story has begun and just then the psycho villain appears.

Top-notch performance by the antagonist. Vivana (Sarika) has put Tarun & Samarth to shame.

Such a manipulator...

My favourite scene when Vikram leaned against his car and whispered "Shobha" such an endearing moment.

And then his heart-to-heart talk with his Naani. I mean when has a hero actually spoekn about his feelings to anyone at all?

Just love the writers of this show.  The quality in scripting and screenplay is flawless.

And the actors just lend that perfect touch with their amazing performances.

Sarika is much needed for Vikram and Shobha to pass the test of love.

Stronger the villain lends more power to the Hero/Heroine!

Id say bring it on Sarika.

Oh yes I loved that scene when Vikram in seductive voice wispered Shobha looking so happy and content finally  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ... That was his love realisation Embarrassed...

I too feel Sarika is needed here for ViBha to realise that their love for each other is just not a mere replacement of their respective past but because they want to choose each other over their past ... I dont mind Samarth coming in picture too and wanting Shobha back in his life but then Shobha opting for Vikram over Samarth in presence of Samarth just how Vikram might b opting for Shobha in presense of Sarika ... So in future they both will not doubt each other's love or feel like they r just a replacement  Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rangamma-sudha-ddsoaps-Swetha-

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
@Jyoti: Long time since we saw a ADHY post from you! But what a wrong time in the story to write a post, na?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I guess you must be cursing as I am, because this Sarika is now totally getting on my nerves!

What a maha naatak she did yesterday! Now Vikram has acknowledged that he may love Shobha, but here Shobha is now going to try and "straighten out the life of Sarika and Vikram". OMG, wish this Sarika could be erased from the serial totally!

That scene of Vikram's naani saying Shobha was the girl he was actually imagining in his mind as perfect, and then his own realisation was good, na? There were shades of the old Apu in that scene!

In this juncture I wonder if Naani has ever seen sarika in real life because I am wondering now if Naani will recognise her as the chudail who spoilt her grandson's life. Shobha may not tell naani this is the same girl who ruined his life, especially if Shobha wants to try and be a mahaan and help Sarika and Vikram to join together again!OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rangammaddsoapsjyoti06

Go to top