Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma misunderstanding continues [DT|Pg5] (Page 5)

bollykudi Senior Member
bollykudi
bollykudi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AKHUSHI

I am not a fan of any contestant. But I know I don't like Karishma, for karishma has such a cheap mentality. Many times she has proved it. For ex, in today's episode, she said she will jump from her building if Sonali is the winner. What kind of mouth is that? Is Sonali not a contestant just like Karishma? It's not misunderstanding, iwith proper understanding itself people don't like Karishma.

"cheap mentality" because she made a comment that she will jump off the building? To me, it seemed she was laughing when she said it so she said it as a joke. If someone else would have said it, it would be "funny" and taken lightly Confused Her mouth is the cleanest in the house so I'm not sure what you're talking about 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoklaaZaeemRazabarlinMissvinzWisian..Sakura..Shayu.Antlers

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Everyone are reminded that while you are making comments, be mindful not to drag in the member or target each another in the bid to justify your argument. Kindly keep members and fangroup out of the discussions. 

BB8 DT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wisian

Missvinz Goldie
Missvinz
Missvinz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvtobby

Originally posted by bigg_boss8

Hahahahaha omg! Now people don't even see her as a human being anymore omg! I seriously can't believe this!!! This is hilarious. She should play her cards better, she's actually the most bullied person the house, plus she's bashed on this forum!! But she's staying and won't go to cameras and cry for footage. And once she does cry, people don't even accept that and call it drama and what not, but she doesn't deserve to be a human. Waah logic!!

LOL you're right
shes only there because shes making topics like this in forums and grabbing hatred of all inside, BB is keeping her to be more of an obstacle for others.

100% shes not winning the show!
she's got heaps of fans and she's gonna all the way! Gosh some people are jealous of her!

dhoklaarajvtaLovePrajaZaeemRazabarlinWisianShayu.Antlers

iluvtobby Groupbie
iluvtobby
iluvtobby

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollykudi

Originally posted by AKHUSHI

I am not a fan of any contestant. But I know I don't like Karishma, for karishma has such a cheap mentality. Many times she has proved it. For ex, in today's episode, she said she will jump from her building if Sonali is the winner. What kind of mouth is that? Is Sonali not a contestant just like Karishma? It's not misunderstanding, iwith proper understanding itself people don't like Karishma.

"cheap mentality" because she made a comment that she will jump off the building? To me, it seemed she was laughing when she said it so she said it as a joke. If someone else would have said it, it would be "funny" and taken lightly Confused Her mouth is the cleanest in the house so I'm not sure what you're talking about 

whats makeup gonna do when her soul is ugly
whats words gonna do when her expressions are pathetic

GO HOME TANNA GO HOME 
GO HOME TANNA GO HOME 
GO HOME TANNA GO HOME 
GO HOME TANNA GO HOME 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

numi12YaloBaso

barlin Senior Member
barlin
barlin

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I absolutely agree!
She is the most misunderstood contestant of the show, both inside and outside the house. Every single thing she says becomes an evil wrongdoing and all the targeted bullying is justified because she doesn't sit down and take it silently.
I'm a 100% with the TM on the "Hated for the sake of hating" . And the irrational reasons raised to support their arguments are a lot more idiotic than the hate itself. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoklaabollykudisaba_90ZaeemRazaMissvinzWisianShayu.pesi11Antlers

ZaeemRaza Senior Member
ZaeemRaza
ZaeemRaza

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Who cares for the stupid logic Gautam pulled out of his "lame excuses" hat. We all knew he was gonna nominate her cuz he doesn't like her. And yes I really want to know how does KT's name get involved in the whole scheming thing against Pritam ? It must be Ali polluting minds. And Sonali's reason to nominate? Hum se keh rahi thi Upen ko rokne ko. Don't find any wrong in that. She was in a task and had every right to stay in it. Sonali and Dimpy were standing free so why couldn't KT ask them to stop Upen?
Chaddo yaar sab ko. She ain't going anywhere. We'll make sure of that. Only level headed and strong lady in the house. Only woman who deserves to stay and win this show.

dhoklaasaba_90bollykudibarlinMissvinzpesi11Shayu.Antlers

ek.haseena.thi Groupbie
ek.haseena.thi
ek.haseena.thi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I started liking her a little bit. I can say that I can tolerate her now. Ofcourse after seeing Dimpy.  

dhoklaabarlin

iluvtobby Groupbie
iluvtobby
iluvtobby

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missvinz

Originally posted by iluvtobby

Originally posted by bigg_boss8

Hahahahaha omg! Now people don't even see her as a human being anymore omg! I seriously can't believe this!!! This is hilarious. She should play her cards better, she's actually the most bullied person the house, plus she's bashed on this forum!! But she's staying and won't go to cameras and cry for footage. And once she does cry, people don't even accept that and call it drama and what not, but she doesn't deserve to be a human. Waah logic!!

LOL you're right
shes only there because shes making topics like this in forums and grabbing hatred of all inside, BB is keeping her to be more of an obstacle for others.

100% shes not winning the show!
she's got heaps of fans and she's gonna all the way! Gosh some people are jealous of her!
She won't win! 
100% LOL

numi12YaloBaso

Go to top