Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma misunderstanding continues [DT|Pg5] (Page 4)

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
I don't think she is misunderstood. She has played all tasks with shiddat. But there is such a thing as OTT and it is that what comes out.

Thing is selfish Hona she admitted but she went beyond a point too often. Whatever it's joothi maa ki madam in phone booth or not saving sush from nominations.

Worst was 1/2 the ration for the house meant nothing to her and worst still luxury budget task bhaad mein jaye... Then what does she expect in return from other HMs.

I think she is extremely well understood and that's working against her with viewers and HMs both.

Navjia Senior Member
Navjia
Navjia

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvtobby

Originally posted by bigg_boss8

Hahahahaha omg! Now people don't even see her as a human being anymore omg! I seriously can't believe this!!! This is hilarious. She should play her cards better, she's actually the most bullied person the house, plus she's bashed on this forum!! But she's staying and won't go to cameras and cry for footage. And once she does cry, people don't even accept that and call it drama and what not, but she doesn't deserve to be a human. Waah logic!!

LOL you're right
shes only there because shes making topics like this in forums and grabbing hatred of all inside, BB is keeping her to be more of an obstacle for others.

100% shes not winning the show!

Oh and calling someone inhuman because you don't like them in a game? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoklaaZaeemRazabarlinMissvinzWisian

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
i am upset why Panna are against each other but my issue is why they are not clearing this issue ? if Karishma was not involved why she didn't clear it with pritam ? one to one talk in detail ?

my Panna's friendship Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoklaaZaeemRazaNavjiaMissvinzvibgSabhayata

BLR_babe IF-Rockerz
BLR_babe
BLR_babe

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
ppl inside and outside judge her by previous weeks .. i judge them weekly and sometimes daily  and lately tanna has been better and is handling things great .. 

Edited by BlrBabe - 22 December 2014 at 4:41pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoklaaZaeemRazabarlinbollykudiMissvinzWisianvibgAntlersBullsEye777Sabhayata

sunshine36 Groupbie
sunshine36
sunshine36

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollykudi

Originally posted by sunshine36

Originally posted by bollykudi

Originally posted by sunshine36

welll...I HATE HER TOO!! she is not misunderstood at all..she has been evil all the time in Bigg Boss rite from the beginning.. So obviously when you keep troubling people, there comes a situation when you have actually not done it but ppl will still blame u..she dug this pit for herself. I have no sympathy towards her.Dead

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I'm sorry but please define "evil" when has she ever been evil in this game? I agree during the mirchi task she was one of the people rubbing the mirchi because I think at that time people are really naive and she got too involved in the task. But when has she been evil? Do you not see the things Puneet says/does? He is the only actual evil contestant in the house.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">And BTW, getting bashed for something that isn't your fault is NEVER justified.</font>

HA HAHA that was a funny question because she has only been evil... I have never heard a stupid reason evr.."THEY WERE SO NAIVE"... R u kiddn me? what do you mean naive? Was she a kindergarten kid? does'nt she knw applying chilli powder can hurt beyond words.?Even during CR task between Karishma and Gautam when she NOT to save Sushant...Was that also coz she is naive? When she chose her make up in app task and said BHAAD MEIN GAYA luxury task was that also coz she was naive??? Then I guess every HM is naive in their own way..

I meant naive in the sense they were all dumb probably. And let me remind you if you forgot, it wasn't HER idea to apply the mirchi. The person was Deepshika. And since you guys already think Karishma is "dumb" shouldn't you further understand that she will do as told by her captain? She was trying to do her task and she got way into it. You can't switch back and forth and keep saying she's dumb and then keep saying that oh no she plans all these things because that would mean she's not dumb.

Secondly, NONE of the other things you have said justify calling her "evil" She didn't want to save Sushant because she wanted him to pay for whatever he did to Minisha which she wasn't sure at the time. Mini was her friend and Mini seemed very upset by whatever Sushant said and she wanted Sushant to go through with the punishment. When Sushant's BEST FRIEND in the house Upen didn't have a problem with karishma's decision, WHY DOES EVERYONE ELSE? Was anyone else closer to Sushant? Hell, Sushant himself forgave her a long time ago but people on this forum are still stuck on that.

Thirdly, luxury task is for the extra food they get not their bare necessities. How many times has housemates broken rules? Karishma is probably the only person who follows the most rules. If they care SOOO much about their luxury, they shouldn't be sleeping so much (Gautam) or taking off their mics or talking in English. ALL those things affect your weekly luxury budget but people continue doing it. PRITAM didn't do a freakin one week's work because he didn't care about luxury. But I don't see people labeling him as selfish? Just because she wanted her own damn MAKEUP BACK? Its her makeup. She is an ACTRESS. She's on a NATIONAL show and beauty is one of her qualities. It's damn justified that when she got pimples on her face she would need her makeup. YET THIS LABEL "SELFISH" comes to everyone's mind for her wanting to look good for the public.Dead

So yes NOTHING you have described shows that she is EVIL. thanks!

she is someone whom you can never live or stay with..not adjusting so full of herself and rules keep changing accrdin to her..if she is facing the wrath thn mahila card comes out if its happening to sonali or any othr girl thn thre seems to b no problm..if all my reasons were not evil thn wat any other housemate has done is not at all evil infact not evn puneet..on a scale of 1 to 10 i would give her a 11 on bng evil..thanks

Post edited by DT for targeting member.

Edited by -VishaD- - 23 December 2014 at 4:06am
iluvtobby Groupbie
iluvtobby
iluvtobby

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by iluvtobby

Hahahahaha omg! Now people don't even see her as a human being anymore omg! I seriously can't believe this!!! This is hilarious. She should play her cards better, she's actually the most bullied person the house, plus she's bashed on this forum!! But she's staying and won't go to cameras and cry for footage. And once she does cry, people don't even accept that and call it drama and what not, but she doesn't deserve to be a human. Waah logic!!

LOL you're right
shes only there because shes making topics like this in forums and grabbing hatred of all inside, BB is keeping her to be more of an obstacle for others.

100% shes not winning the show!

Oh and calling someone inhuman because you don't like them in a game? 

No no not the game, her actions, decisions, her expressions, her body language, her bitter words, her ego, shout and scream one thing...TANNA IS EVIL LOL
AKHUSHI Goldie
AKHUSHI
AKHUSHI

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
I am not a fan of any contestant. But I know I don't like Karishma, for karishma has such a cheap mentality. Many times she has proved it. For ex, in today's episode, she said she will jump from her building if Sonali is the winner. What kind of mouth is that? Is Sonali not a contestant just like Karishma? It's not misunderstanding, iwith proper understanding itself people don't like Karishma.
TheBigTamasha IF-Rockerz
TheBigTamasha
TheBigTamasha

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Kuch bhi ho bill Tanna ke naam ka hi fatna hai...all thanks to the param pujya Punz maharaj jo smartly brainwash karte hai apne chelo ko...sati savitri ban ne ki koshish abhi bhi jaari hai par woh ganda game abhi bhi jaari haiOuch...btw didn't that one particular chela even nominated him for getting influenced by guruji and tadah he's doing the same thing again...they all so strongly want to hold on to that false belief that it was all Tanna's masterplanWacko

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoklaaZaeemRazabarlinMissvinzWisianSabhayata

Go to top