Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma misunderstanding continues [DT|Pg5] (Page 3)

sunshine36 Groupbie
sunshine36
sunshine36

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollykudi

Originally posted by sunshine36

welll...I HATE HER TOO!!  she is not misunderstood at all..she has been  evil all the time in Bigg Boss rite from the beginning.. So obviously when you keep troubling people, there comes a situation when you have actually not done it but ppl will still blame u..she dug this pit for herself. I have no sympathy towards her.Dead

I'm sorry but please define "evil" when has she ever been evil in this game? I agree during the mirchi task she was one of the people rubbing the mirchi because I think at that time people are really naive and she got too involved in the task. But when has she been evil? Do you not see the things Puneet says/does? He is the only actual evil contestant in the house. 

And BTW, getting bashed for something that isn't your fault is NEVER justified.

HA HAHA that was a funny question because she has only been evil... I have never heard a stupid reason evr.."THEY WERE SO NAIVE"... R u kiddn me? what do you mean naive? Was she a kindergarten kid? does'nt she knw applying chilli powder can hurt beyond words.?Even during CR task between Karishma and Gautam when she NOT to save Sushant...Was that also coz she is naive? When she chose her make up in app task and said BHAAD MEIN GAYA luxury task was that also coz she was naive???  Then I guess every HM is naive in their own way..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

numi12devsriya9tanki

9tanki IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smitaanangelnumi12devsriya

bollykudi Senior Member
bollykudi
bollykudi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

welll...I HATE HER TOO!!  she is not misunderstood at all..she has been  evil all the time in Bigg Boss rite from the beginning.. So obviously when you keep troubling people, there comes a situation when you have actually not done it but ppl will still blame u..she dug this pit for herself. I have no sympathy towards her.Dead

I'm sorry but please define "evil" when has she ever been evil in this game? I agree during the mirchi task she was one of the people rubbing the mirchi because I think at that time people are really naive and she got too involved in the task. But when has she been evil? Do you not see the things Puneet says/does? He is the only actual evil contestant in the house. 

And BTW, getting bashed for something that isn't your fault is NEVER justified.

HA HAHA that was a funny question because she has only been evil... I have never heard a stupid reason evr.."THEY WERE SO NAIVE"... R u kiddn me? what do you mean naive? Was she a kindergarten kid? does'nt she knw applying chilli powder can hurt beyond words.?Even during CR task between Karishma and Gautam when she NOT to save Sushant...Was that also coz she is naive? When she chose her make up in app task and said BHAAD MEIN GAYA luxury task was that also coz she was naive???  Then I guess every HM is naive in their own way..

I meant naive in the sense they were all dumb probably. And let me remind you if you forgot, it wasn't HER idea to apply the mirchi. The person was Deepshika. And since you guys already think Karishma is "dumb" shouldn't you further understand that she will do as told by her captain? She was trying to do her task and she got way into it. You can't switch back and forth and keep saying she's dumb and then keep saying that oh no she plans all these things because that would mean she's not dumb. 

Secondly, NONE of the other things you have said justify calling her "evil" She didn't want to save Sushant because she wanted him to pay for whatever he did to Minisha which she wasn't sure at the time. Mini was her friend and Mini seemed very upset by whatever Sushant said and she wanted Sushant to go through with the punishment. When Sushant's BEST FRIEND in the house Upen didn't have a problem with karishma's decision, WHY DOES EVERYONE ELSE? Was anyone else closer to Sushant? Hell, Sushant himself forgave her a long time ago but people on this forum are still stuck on that. 

Thirdly, luxury task is for the extra food they get not their bare necessities. How many times has housemates broken rules? Karishma is probably the only person who follows the most rules. If they care SOOO much about their luxury, they shouldn't be sleeping so much (Gautam) or taking off their mics or talking in English. ALL those things affect your weekly luxury budget but people continue doing it. PRITAM didn't do a freakin one week's work because he didn't care about luxury. But I don't see people labeling him as selfish? Just because she wanted her own damn MAKEUP BACK? Its her makeup. She is an ACTRESS. She's on a NATIONAL show and beauty is one of her qualities. It's damn justified that when she got pimples on her face she would need her makeup. YET THIS LABEL "SELFISH" comes to everyone's mind for her wanting to look good for the public. Dead

So yes NOTHING you have described shows that she is EVIL. thanks! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoklaaZaeemRazabarlinMissvinzWisianSakina3vibgpesi11TheBigTamashaAntlersSabhayata

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

The way Puneet and Gautam are hellbent in blaming Karishma for everything is disgusting! All they do is talk about her and their only way of getting footage is poking her! Shitty baap-beta! Karishma is definitely misunderstood. 

in today's episode when P2GSA were discussing whom upen was referring to when he said that a friend told me Ali wants me out of the game everyone one automatically assumed it was KarishmaLOL

i mean kuch bhi

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

monicadeodhardhoklaaLovePrajaZaeemRazabarlinbollykudiNavjiaMissvinzWisianSakina3TheBigTamashavibgpesi11

iluvtobby Groupbie
iluvtobby
iluvtobby

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Today Gautam nominated Karishma because supposedly she didn't learn from the mirchi challenge and wanted to bring mirchi into the immunity challenge. HELLO? Have you literally been asleep? This is literally getting too much now. First Puneet tried to CONVINCE dimpy (whose idea it was) that Karishma planned all of this. WHAT THE?! And when during WKW even Pritam said Karishma planned mirchi and when Karishma tried to defend herself hes like "this is my point of view" hello? do you know the meaning of POINT OF VIEW? That's in matters of opinions not FACTS. Karishma had nothing to do with it. And since no one ever let her defend herself and continued believing what they did...they all literally think Karishma was behind bringing mirchi into the immunity task Dead These people are so sick. They hate on her without logic or reason. They hate on her for sake of hating

KARISHMA IS THE MOST EVILEST PERSON EVER!
EVERYTHING SONALI SAID IN TODAYS EPISODE ABOUT KARISHMA IS TRUE TO THE CORE!
Kairshma is everything except human!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriya9tanki

Navjia Senior Member
Navjia
Navjia

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Hahahahaha omg! Now people don't even see her as a human being anymore omg! I seriously can't believe this!!! This is hilarious. She should play her cards better, she's actually the most bullied person the house, plus she's bashed on this forum!! But she's staying and won't go to cameras and cry for footage. And once she does cry, people don't even accept that and call it drama and what not, but she doesn't deserve to be a human. Waah logic!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

coolmenonsdhoklaamonicadeodharbollykudiZaeemRazabarlinLovePrajaMissvinzWisianvibgTheBigTamashaAntlers

iluvtobby Groupbie
iluvtobby
iluvtobby

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigg_boss8

Hahahahaha omg! Now people don't even see her as a human being anymore omg! I seriously can't believe this!!! This is hilarious. She should play her cards better, she's actually the most bullied person the house, plus she's bashed on this forum!! But she's staying and won't go to cameras and cry for footage. And once she does cry, people don't even accept that and call it drama and what not, but she doesn't deserve to be a human. Waah logic!!

LOL you're right
shes only there because shes making topics like this in forums and grabbing hatred of all inside, BB is keeping her to be more of an obstacle for others.

100% shes not winning the show!
Navjia Senior Member
Navjia
Navjia

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvtobby

Originally posted by bigg_boss8

LOL you're right
shes only there because shes making topics like this in forums and grabbing hatred of all inside, BB is keeping her to be more of an obstacle for others.

100% shes not winning the show!

She's not my favorite, I don't care if she or anyone wins. It's just unfair to target her when she has done nothing to deserve it. Funny how you know bb's plans and tactics. Sab ke sab antaryaami bangaye.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolmenonsdhoklaabollykudiZaeemRazabarlinMissvinzWisianTheBigTamasha

Go to top