Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma misunderstanding continues [DT|Pg5] (Page 2)

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
ya i still dont get what is pritam's problem with karishma?

what game did she play with him?i still dont know neither i saw

god know's what he is thinking

and puneet is great fight happened between pritam and dimpy and karishma is to be blamed LOL great

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

coolmenonsbollykudiLovePrajaZaeemRazabarlinMissvinzWisianSakina3..Sakura..vibgTheBigTamashaMidnightRamblerpesi11Antlersani_gr

bollykudi Senior Member
bollykudi
bollykudi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

The way Puneet and Gautam are hellbent in blaming Karishma for everything is disgusting! All they do is talk about her and their only way of getting footage is poking her! Shitty baap-beta! Karishma is definitely misunderstood. 

They do want to blame her for everything. The biggest proof is when they had to guess who said the bad things about them and that group always pointed their fingers at Karishma when she in fact hadn't said any of the things. Dead And it's like even when you cleared that misconception..they continue to hate her for who knows what. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

coolmenonsZaeemRazabarlinMissvinzWisian..Sakura..vibgpesi11TheBigTamashaMidnightRamblerAntlers

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollykudi

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Today Gautam nominated Karishma because supposedly she didn't learn from the mirchi challenge and wanted to bring mirchi into the immunity challenge. HELLO? Have you literally been asleep? This is literally getting too much now. First Puneet tried to CONVINCE dimpy (whose idea it was) that Karishma planned all of this. WHAT THE?! And when during WKW even Pritam said Karishma planned mirchi and when Karishma tried to defend herself hes like "this is my point of view" hello? do you know the meaning of POINT OF VIEW? That's in matters of opinions not FACTS. Karishma had nothing to do with it. And since no one ever let her defend herself and continued believing what they did...they all literally think Karishma was behind bringing mirchi into the immunity taskDeadThese people are so sick. They hate on her without logic or reason. They hate on her for sake of hating</font>

I love all ur posts. Its like u speak my mind.   I was like.. What? In their dillusional qorld they r sooo threatened by her that they think she plots and plans everything. And then turn around and call her dumb and whay not! Dudes... Make up ur mind... Either she is dum or the mastermind!!' They both appear to not b around strong women in real life.. And hence insecure so lets tear her apart strategy!

And this sonali is another level of low.. Hanging with all the men that made fun of her! Soo vengeful.. She actually nominatef karishma because she said.. She didn get off her seat whicheana she is dedicated to task. Of course cause u r good for nothin!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

monicadeodhar-Cara-bollykudiLovePrajaZaeemRazabarlinMissvinzWisianNadanParindeyNatkatalexstarpesi11TheBigTamashaMidnightRamblerAntlersAkkiHPani_gr

..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
True !! 
To me their blind / baseless hatred just further confirms thier weak and shitty personality LOL Its been ages since any HM could validate their hate besed on hard facts instesd its the same old "he said, she said, i heard, blah blah bullshit Dead" !! 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaeemRazabarlin-Cara-bollykudiMissvinzWisianvibgpesi11MidnightRambleralexstarTheBigTamashaani_grAkkiHP

alexstar IF-Rockerz
alexstar
alexstar

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Ahhh man this low life actually blamed her for suggesting mirchi????????????Dead Bloody dedh footiya wala footage artistDead
He needs to wake the hell up...Angry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bollykudiZaeemRazabarlinMissvinzWisian..Sakura..MidnightRamblerpesi11vibgTheBigTamashaAkkiHPani_gr

bollykudi Senior Member
bollykudi
bollykudi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sakura..

True !! 
To me their blind / baseless hatred just further confirms thier weak and shitty personality LOL Its been ages since any HM could validate their hate besed on hard facts instesd its the same old "he said, she said, i heard, blah blah bullshit Dead" !! 

It's been blind hatred for sooo long. And the worst part is that some of their fans also continued with their blind hatred. Gautam and Puneet say a lie enough times and some of their fans actually start believing it and use it to bash Karishma. It's awful.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaeemRazabarlinMissvinzWisian..Sakura..vibgMidnightRamblerpesi11TheBigTamasha

Navjia Senior Member
Navjia
Navjia

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
But I loved how karishma said main fake nahi hoon. They all hate her for nothing really.. They're all together much more evil.. And I  expected better from pritam. 
Plus, funny how gautam accused her of not voting for him as a captain, she never said she will, she just agreed to give his name and make him compete with sonali. 

Edited by bigg_boss8 - 22 December 2014 at 4:22pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaeemRazabarlinbollykudiMissvinzWisianSakina3NadanParindeyTheBigTamasha..Sakura..vibgpesi11alexstarAntlersAkkiHP

alexstar IF-Rockerz
alexstar
alexstar

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigg_boss8

But I loved how karishma said main fake nahi hoon. They all hate her for nothing really.. They're all together much more evil.. And u expected better from pritam. 
Plus, funny how gautam accused her of not voting for him as a captain, she never said she will, she just agreed to give his name and make him compete with gautam. 

Nothing he just needs a reason to poke her.Silly...Asal poking and footage artist toh yeh haiDead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaeemRazabarlinMissvinzWisianTheBigTamashaMidnightRamblerpesi11AkkiHP

Go to top