India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Why Shagun has to be on the same roof as Ishita

Sandhya83 Senior Member
Sandhya83
Sandhya83

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
What are the cv's trying to prove? Raman can't afford a house for his ex and his son. he is the CEO like Mihika said so much and powerful man. he cann;t control anything. crap. why shagun has to be on the same roof of Ishita. Raman and Shagun are divorced. she didn't get any alimony? what all crap they will show? she cann;t go to her brother's house. how abt her mother? cv's forgot her. she is big writer she will have lot of money. what the hell man? cv's r too much. now people will say it is drama. but in dra ma also there should be some sensibility. why this Ishita has to be so nice? come on there should be a balance. I have seen this type of chracters only in wirting and she says to Raman she is not  a soap woman. but there are showing her only as soap woman. I like the Ishita character a lot. but sometimes it is too much. sorry guys. please write yr takes.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RKB gives shagun credit to hurt Ishu..wil dis give shagun wrong ideas

Author: mishkatfanfrevr   Replies: 2   Views: 1916

mishkatfanfrevr 2 1916 23 October 2014 at 12:19pm by anjs
Ishita Ishita Ishita

Author: SAKIVIAM   Replies: 3   Views: 6835

SAKIVIAM 3 6835 06 July 2014 at 10:33am by SAKIVIAM
O shagun shagun shagun what shall i do with u

Author: ronshaan   Replies: 5   Views: 3103

ronshaan 5 3103 08 April 2014 at 1:27am by ronshaan
shagun shagun shagun....aaargh

Author: Rafeal.   Replies: 9   Views: 4141

Rafeal. 9 4141 06 February 2014 at 5:28pm by AnkitaKaran

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index