Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

I want Pritam or Sonali to be evicted Bcoz... (Page 2)

ZaeemRaza Senior Member
ZaeemRaza
ZaeemRaza

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Pritam is losing my respect day by day. I only liked him and Praneet from P3G. I still like Praneet but him not anymore.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaMissvinzvibgbbsaimittijalebi

ZaeemRaza Senior Member
ZaeemRaza
ZaeemRaza

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Agree to TM POV if the game is to be balanced, Pritam needs to go. Sonali will have little effect if she is gone. But the other logic is appropriate too that the whole P2GSA will be back biting dogs when pitted against each other. In the entire episode today all they did was bitching and cribbing and whining and still people found it fun and masti. My personal wish is that Any1 but Karishma and Upen may leave this week.

Edited by ZaeemRaza - 22 December 2014 at 2:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Missvinzvibgbbsai

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZaeemRaza

Agree to TM POV if the game is to be balanced, Pritam needs to go. Sonali will have little effect if she is gone. But the other logic is appropriate too that the whole P2GSA will be back biting dogs when pitted against each other. In the entire episode today all they did was bitching and cribbing and whining and still people found it fun and masti. My personal wish is that Any1 but Karishma and Upen may leave this week.

Hope ur wish comes true.. Sonali is my # 1 choice to go!

ZaeemRazaMissvinzbbsai

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibg

People say.. Sonali doesn't bitch?  She does nothing else but bitch and she is vengeful.   Her reason to nominate karishma... Because karishma did her task well. I was like what?   Please... She has to go!  Love it... Firstly, she is still nominated even after captaincy.  Second,   Precap is amazing.  No one has to listen to her.  Uska bina nahaaye dhoye wala munh dekhne laayak tha... 

Pritam... Another favorite down the drain.   He knows where he can get votes and that's why back to chaalusi... Disgusting!  What Upen said about him... So true!

I agree with your post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Missvinzvibg

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I would want Sonali to leave. She is just a waste of space in that bigg boss house.
Her attitude is not cool. Her style is awful. Her laziness is disgusting. Her bindaas attitude is fake. Her so called beauty is Dead. Totally obnoxious woman.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaZaeemRazajessi_ukMissvinzuscgirlznursinghvibg

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
When I was watching the Saturday episode, I was wondering if Sonali even took bath or not.

madhurirajput71Missvinzvibg

Gyani96 Groupbie
Gyani96
Gyani96

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZaeemRaza

Also have u noticed dat Punz is acting on Alok Nath mode fr quite some time now. He is all like Pyaar se beta, koi jagra nahi and all. From an angry old man he suddenly turned into some saint. And even if P2GSA are all inside and some one from the other side is evicted, dey will pick on who ever stays behind. Tanna IMO is sure going to stay next week. Upen is on a weak side but depends what drama he generates in coming days.

Apart from PG the remaining members are just der in the group for numbers and diz is what will keep dem united despite their differences. Sonali though is a different case and she is too bored to believe in numbers or groups. She goes by the flow.

Edited by Gyani96 - 22 December 2014 at 3:11pm
vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbsai

When I was watching the Saturday episode, I was wondering if Sonali even took bath or not.

I wonder that every tome she comes on screen. And if she washes her clothes often.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Missvinzbbsai

Go to top