Bigg Boss 8

I want Pritam or Sonali to be evicted Bcoz... - Page 2

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vibg

People say.. Sonali doesn't bitch?  She does nothing else but bitch and she is vengeful.   Her reason to nominate karishma... Because karishma did her task well. I was like what?   Please... She has to go!  Love it... Firstly, she is still nominated even after captaincy.  Second,   Precap is amazing.  No one has to listen to her.  Uska bina nahaaye dhoye wala munh dekhne laayak tha... 

Pritam... Another favorite down the drain.   He knows where he can get votes and that's why back to chaalusi... Disgusting!  What Upen said about him... So true!

I agree with your post.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbsai thumbnail
I would want Sonali to leave. She is just a waste of space in that bigg boss house.
Her attitude is not cool. Her style is awful. Her laziness is disgusting. Her bindaas attitude is fake. Her so called beauty is 🤢. Totally obnoxious woman.
bbsai thumbnail
When I was watching the Saturday episode, I was wondering if Sonali even took bath or not.

Gyani96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZaeemRaza

Agree to TM POV if the game is to be balanced, Pritam needs to go. Sonali will have little effect if she is gone. But the other logic is appropriate too that the whole P2GSA will be back biting dogs when pitted against each other. In the entire episode today all they did was bitching and cribbing and whining and still people found it fun and masti. My personal wish is that Any1 but Karishma and Upen may leave this week.

Also have u noticed dat Punz is acting on Alok Nath mode fr quite some time now. He is all like Pyaar se beta, koi jagra nahi and all. From an angry old man he suddenly turned into some saint. And even if P2GSA are all inside and some one from the other side is evicted, dey will pick on who ever stays behind. Tanna IMO is sure going to stay next week. Upen is on a weak side but depends what drama he generates in coming days.

Apart from PG the remaining members are just der in the group for numbers and diz is what will keep dem united despite their differences. Sonali though is a different case and she is too bored to believe in numbers or groups. She goes by the flow.
Edited by Gyani96 - 9 years ago
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bbsai

When I was watching the Saturday episode, I was wondering if Sonali even took bath or not.

I wonder that every tome she comes on screen. And if she washes her clothes often.
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i want boring SoPen to leave
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I want Upen or Tanna to go.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
pritam was second earlier second now in popularity...he is moving like pendulum i agree but voting is not anywher in his thoughts he is getting confused in his game thts the thng..baki voting wise to nahi jayega interesting game banane mein praneet gaya after gud voting to pritam bhi chala gaya to koi hairani nahi hogi😆 ..having said tht praneet eviction affected him a lot too..he needs to buck up he is giving content is seen too every week..and audience is in favour ..just has to up the game frm now onEdited by mix_of_emotions - 9 years ago
arsenalrocks thumbnail
Pritam or Ali should go.  imo, these two are the only ones that do not have a perspective and are looking lost in this house!!
beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i want Upen tanna n Dimpyyy to leave !!!!

Sonali n Pritam 🥳 😎