Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

I want Pritam or Sonali to be evicted Bcoz...

Gyani96 Groupbie
Gyani96
Gyani96

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
The tables have surely been turned...seems like the bedroom gang just moved out to the Garden Area. P2G is in majority and everyone wants to be wid dem. P2G is the new BR gang but out in the GA. Now P2G is doing the same dat BR gang used to do to dem. Ignore and corner dem. Even Dimpy is sidelined coz she is now close to UPen and Karishma.

If Upen or Dimpy leaves it will provide upper hand to P2G group and the show wud become totally boring coz Karishma wud be left wid just one friend whoever survives(Upen or dimpy). My suggestion or rather my wish is to get either Pritam or Sonali to be evicted (Idealy I want Papa Punz or Ali to be evicted. But Punz is safe and Ali is favored by Salman, so no chance of dem both going). If Sonali or Pritam goes den both groups will be at equal strength and it wud den be intresting to see the game between two master minds Punz and Dimpy. Dimpy so far due to P2G gang being more powerful has not really messed wid Punz but she has shown signs dat she can be equally problematic for Punz as she has been for Pritam so far.She got Punz in a corner when she revealed in WKW dat Punz had earlier called Pritam chota seher ka.

If Pritam leaves Upen or Dimpy can lure Sonali into their group, Or whoever(Pritam or Sonali) goes Dimpy can lure Ali into their group. There can be multiple scenarios coz Dimpy is good at luring people. Punz might be clever but Gauti is too arrogant to be on good terms wid people all the time and sadly for Papa Punz dey both come in pair. So it wud be interesting to see how things turn up. A game where one group dominates continuously wud be very boring especially wid so few members left. Hope Bigboss evict Pritam or Sonali and keep the game intresting for us

Note: My choice of Sonali or Pritam to be evicted is purely to make the game more interesting and not due any other reasons.

Edited by Gyani96 - 22 December 2014 at 2:13pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

hi12345Krantiimonicadeodharkeerthibtanya12temulinZaeemRazaedifiz100LovePrajajessi_ukmoshijMissvinzmadhurirajput71NatkatKJasoosChulbulPmittijalebirupa_6Shayu.vibgbbsaismallwonderAntlersNishita123ankusanu

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I want Upen to leave Approve

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeInMessi10nanteyjain18keerthibPosh610rosh-06sadhana patelPreetKarankaur.preetHana2581moshijpinky_rajatfanSree.bdivyasnuscgirlsunshine_loveChaituv.Frozen.bbsai-Cool-KeshuVS-KJasoosChulbulPPoojaSushIta-Faiza--naureen786-iMini-AAMIRnSHERRY-GETGOIN..Bebolove..

Artisabode Groupbie
Artisabode
Artisabode

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gyani96

The tables have surely been turned...seems like the bedroom gang just moved out to the Garden Area. P2G is in majority and everyone wants to be wid dem. P2G is the new BR gang but out in the GA. Now P2G is doing the same dat BR gang used to do to dem. Ignore and corner dem. Even Dimpy is sidelined coz she is now close to UPen and Karishma.

If Upen or Dimpy leaves it will provide upper hand to P2G group and the show wud become totally boring coz Karishma wud be left wid just one friend whoever survives(Upen or dimpy). My suggestion or rather my wish is to get either Pritam or Sonali to be evicted (Idealy I want Papa Punz or Ali to be evicted. But Punz is safe and Ali is favored by Salman, so no chance of dem both going). If Sonali or Pritam goes den both groups will be at equal strength and it wud den be intresting to see the game between two master minds Punz and Dimpy. Dimpy so far due to P2G gang being more powerful has not really messed wid Punz but she has shown signs dat she can be equally problematic for Punz as she has been for Pritam so far.She got Punz in a corner when she revealed in WKW dat Punz had earlier called Pritam chota seher ka.

If Pritam leaves Upen or Dimpy can lure Sonali into their group, Or whoever(Pritam or Sonali) goes Dimpy can lure Ali into their group. There can be multiple scenarios coz Dimpy is good at luring people. Punz might be clever but Gauti is too arrogant to be on good terms wid people all the time and sadly for Papa Punz dey both come in pair. So it wud be interesting to see how things turn up. A game where one group dominates continuously wud be very boring especially wid so few members left. Hope Bigboss evict Pritam or Sonali and keep the game intresting for us
Maybe.. But I dont think P2G, Ali, and SOnali are going to be one big happy family if Upen and/or Karishma go. Their true faces will come out when its just these guys, and thats when the real game will begin. Just my 2 cents...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rosh-06keerthibmonicadeodharZaeemRazasadhana patelpinky_rajatfanShaktifanSwatiKJasoosChulbulPGETGOIN

Mehakphool Goldie
Mehakphool
Mehakphool

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Dimpy or tanna will leave. Upen the superstar will be in top 5.
saksham-p2 IF-Rockerz
saksham-p2
saksham-p2

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Sonali is leaving , though i wish Pritam goes .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaeemRazaMissvinzNatkatvibgAntlers

dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I want Sonali to leave 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanam-rocksZaeemRazaMissvinzNatkatvibgShayu.

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
People say.. Sonali doesn't bitch?  She does nothing else but bitch and she is vengeful.   Her reason to nominate karishma... Because karishma did her task well. I was like what?   Please... She has to go!  Love it... Firstly, she is still nominated even after captaincy.  Second,   Precap is amazing.  No one has to listen to her.  Uska bina nahaaye dhoye wala munh dekhne laayak tha... 

Pritam... Another favorite down the drain.   He knows where he can get votes and that's why back to chaalusi... Disgusting!  What Upen said about him... So true!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12LovePrajaZaeemRazajessi_ukbollykudimoshijmadhurirajput71MissvinzAdnus90znursinghuscgirlNatkatmittijalebidare.devilShayu...Sakura..bbsaiNishita123ash28

..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I want Pritam gone ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arsenalrocksMissvinz

Go to top