Ye Hai Mohabbatein

It is high time for Adi to change

Sandhya83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Cv's should start chaging the character of Adi. H had done so much damage for a little kid. now he has learn to be good. it is too much to show negative in a kid of this age. He did accident of amma and he escaped then he did to ishita and he got bailed out. now he has to change. he not even to his sister so rude. this kid has to learn. I want the cv's to sho w change in him. now he has to realize how much Raman loves him. he has also to c the good side of Ishita and of the bhalla family. hope when shagun does drama he supports Ishra. it is high time for this child to change.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
When they showed adi overhearing toshi and Raman's conversation I had thus feeling living under the same roof as his dad and is hit a he will change and realise how much everyone cares and loves him.

After over hearing the conversation that's when he opened up to his dad and told him what happened.

I too believe that when shagun creates a scene adi realises who's wrong and right also it high time adi tells his dad that he overheard ashok and surajs conversation where they say that ashok is not interested in marrying shagun and hes just using her.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
this track hints on the behaviour change of adi towards family...ruhi...ishra...
i have a gut feeling that he will choose Ishra over shagun in coming days...
karma is biatch baby...shagun separated and filled venom on adi's head abt raman and Ishra...that the line b/w right and wrong has been blurred for him...now living with Ishra...he will know the right and wrong...shagun's plans will backfire when her own son will choose Ishra over her...bad days of shagun started
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree. It's time for Adi to change & I think this track is heading towards just that.

Now that Adi will be living with the Bhallas, he will gradually see them for who they are & just how much they love him. Hopefully he will understand the value of his father, Raman...& that Ishita is a good person who also has his best interest at heart.
aasighazi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really think Adi will change - there was also an article I read here in the forum that Adi will change or get closer to Ishita. Whatever Shagun has up her sleeve, it won't work especially if Aditya understands that Ishita and Raman love her and his mom lied to him and was always wrong. 
Let's hope for the best! And I hope that we continue to see Ishita/Raman romance and their telling each other they love each other. 
Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So true Adi needs to change
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi...I am a fan of this series at the beginning.. But new comer in the forum..yes I think in the upcoming track Adi is going to have a chance to live with ishita..so will realize the difference of his mom and step mom...I hope he will understand what is good and what is bad...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The way 7:30 PM slot works, he will get worse before he gets better, its usually the female lead that will reform him...If Ishita reforms him then  he will fall in love with Raman...They will show her loving him despite receiving humiliation and insults...

But first he will join hands with "Mamma" and plot to separate the ONLY hands that feeds and nurtures him and his worthless piece of shit "mamma"...

The kid needs more than Ishita IMO

He needs a Marine Corp style reform school where he is kept awake for 18 hours a day dragged through dirt... by some psychotic drill master

That should wear out all the charbi in him