Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Nisha's D-Day:) (Page 2)

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

I also don't think that Viraj will attend the party esp not after having a faceoff with Singham , besides it's a family party, and although some article mentioned Saurav flirting with her in front of Viraj lol. Who knows after seeing this Viraj might suggest to Nisha to start thinking abt Saurav seriously ROFL , he already told her to get a BF
But still I think he won't attend
About Aman, I don't think she will tell anyone, she might dig up the truth by herself OR she will tell Nisha

What Saurav flirting with Nisha in front of VirajEmbarrassedThis viraj is like Robot wrt Nisha.Expressionless wrt Love n Romance.yes No wonder then he will become wingman for Saurav LOLLOLwith Nisha.
Ya no such segments with Viraj in bday party yet .Confused
In case if Viraj is not coming to party ,then he can't intervene in those issue.
Even Aman finds n tells abt the plot to Roopan will she blve.There will be big drama !!Before they found Rithesh will be slowly looting their money.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HaleyyKartikan91eshasrk

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

I also don't think that Viraj will attend the party esp not after having a faceoff with Singham , besides it's a family party, and although some article mentioned Saurav flirting with her in front of Viraj lol. Who knows after seeing this Viraj might suggest to Nisha to start thinking abt Saurav seriously ROFL , he already told her to get a BF
But still I think he won't attend
About Aman, I don't think she will tell anyone, she might dig up the truth by herself OR she will tell Nisha

Haha LOL
It would be so cute to see Saurav trying to flirt with her Tongue
Even i think he would just go away after dropping Nisha. But i am really looking forward to the scene where Viraj pacifies Singham LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index